PDA

View Full Version : Cut it out, who ever is doing it!

CAPT.GIN
03-16-2013, 09:18 AM
I am not here to fight with anyone of you guys, and I'm not looking for trouble! These forms have gone to the dogs! All I see is noting but disrespect left and rite. A year ago when I joined everyone had respect for each other and it needs to go back to the way it was! I'm not saying its not ok to tell a joke here and there but stop hurting people's feelings it not cool! As a former member of the emporors, I want you all to stop disrespecting ferr and his members! Please stop calling them penguins and all the other stuff! They have never called you guys names, and showed noting but respect to you guys, and I'm sure you all know who I'm talking about. So please act your age and stop all this nonsense! Lets all make the forms useful again, where we would help one each other out by answering questions and making new friends.... Thank you, yours truly

spitfire
03-16-2013, 09:32 AM
Ferr deserves respect. So do the emperors.

amir1974
03-16-2013, 11:05 AM
Ferr and his faction deserve all the respect , we admire them and their enthousiasm , they are second in all battles and fought very well for the first , not so many can make it , Ferr is a legend and his teammates are heroes .
ALL HAIL THE EMPERORS.

NakedCherryPie
03-16-2013, 11:09 AM
Penguin Schmenguin

i am a troll lol lol
03-16-2013, 11:21 AM
Ferr deserves respect. So do the emperors.

Respect for not spending enough to get first place, hmmm

If i was to be a penguin would i have to eat raw fish and stay in a zoo and then when im accepted would have have to call Ferr Sir, Master, Lord?

Starling
03-16-2013, 11:23 AM
Nice work Capt.Gin. I'm not choosing sides. I do find "good" humor fun and entertaining. If someone pokes fun at me, and they do, I just take it in stride as part of the game. But hurtful junk has no place. I agree, make the forum useful. Help the noobs. Help the middle guys like me, and help the powerful ones like Ferr and Pun.

Btw...I do have pirate and penguin jokes. I get them from my kids.

American Capitalist
03-16-2013, 11:23 AM
I hold no respect for the people that blow thousands of dollars on this game and ruin it for all the free/low gold players.

Starling
03-16-2013, 11:24 AM
I hold no respect for the people that blow thousands of dollars on this game and ruin it for all the free/low gold players.

American what?

i am a troll lol lol
03-16-2013, 11:28 AM

lol, who says we pay for it.

Look at my give away next one after the faction i maybe giving away a new account with 100k free gold. Grand Give away will be with 1m Gold and 1b Cash in the near future.

Call me Santa

NakedCherryPie
03-16-2013, 11:34 AM
I hold no respect for the people that blow thousands of dollars on this game and ruin it for all the free/low gold players.Then you have no respect for those paying GREE to keep the game running. Nothing is free my friend.

Sc00ba5t3v3
03-16-2013, 11:35 AM

Go play a game that isn't pay to win then. Or shut up.

Sandman (iBOB)
03-16-2013, 12:02 PM
American what?

Well played, sir!

Philsbase
03-16-2013, 12:59 PM
says the hypocrite capt.gin who posts / creates stupid threads aimed at poking fun at players / factions.....

Dudebot121256
03-16-2013, 01:39 PM
I haven't disrespected Ferr or his followers at all.

American Capitalist
03-16-2013, 01:46 PM
Then you have no respect for those paying GREE to keep the game running. Nothing is free my friend.

Gree is an absolute genius from a business standpoint. A multimillion dollar company for games that could honestly be programmed and run for a few thousand dollars. They pay almost nothing to run these games and get an insane return on investment. If I had the programming ability and the cash, I wouldn't mind making a pay-to-play game similar to MW with no gold system. I know there's plenty of people here would would be happy to pay a buck or two to get rid of gold players.

Koz
03-16-2013, 02:14 PM
American capitalist u should be happy for the gold players. If it wasn't for them paying your way, you wouldn't have a game to play. But I see your comments are as ignorent as your name!

chbranch
03-16-2013, 02:28 PM
American capitalist u should be happy for the gold players. If it wasn't for them paying your way, you wouldn't have a game to play. But I see your comments are as ignorent as your name!

Then you have no respect for those paying GREE to keep the game running. Nothing is free my friend.

I wish people would stop making this statement. It's absolutely incorrect.

American Capitalist
03-16-2013, 02:36 PM
I wish people would stop making this statement. It's absolutely incorrect.

Exactly. Gree's games don't require a ton of money to make and their servers don't require a ton of money to run. Gree could easily make MW a paid app and remove gold but still make money. They don't because there are people out there willing to drop 1000s of dollars on this game. Gree makes their money in a legitimate way. For some reason people enjoy throwing all their cash at this game. Since the demand is there, Gree will not change their ways. That is why I hate high-gold spenders and not Gree.

spitfire
03-16-2013, 03:26 PM
Respect for not spending enough to get first place, hmmm

If i was to be a penguin would i have to eat raw fish and stay in a zoo and then when im accepted would have have to call Ferr Sir, Master, Lord?

If I was in his shoes, I wouldnt aim for first place. Firs place WAS unbeatable. Now with the new green men showing up, it makes them undisputed and impossible to beat. I wouldnt waste time even trying to compete with them. Top 10 and top 25 are so much fun. The results are unpredictable.

JMS
03-16-2013, 05:55 PM
Exactly. Gree's games don't require a ton of money to make and their servers don't require a ton of money to run. Gree could easily make MW a paid app and remove gold but still make money. They don't because there are people out there willing to drop 1000s of dollars on this game. Gree makes their money in a legitimate way. For some reason people enjoy throwing all their cash at this game. Since the demand is there, Gree will not change their ways. That is why I hate high-gold spenders and not Gree.

Is your real name barrack Obama?

Speed ump
03-16-2013, 06:09 PM
American and chbranch obviosly are clueless. A business is run to make money, duh. How much money anyone makes is non of your business. You have no idea at all what it takes to run this game. Why don't you look up gree and see how many employees they have, there's so much more then you have any idea of. Are they making good money? I have no doubt, I'm sure they did not start the business intending it to be a charity for you. I have an easy answer for you if you don't like so many of the p,ayers in the game. Leave. Problem solved. Find a game you like, pay free to ten bucks, and move on. The reason why so many games these days work the way this one does, is because the system makes money for the companies. So go stand inline for your Obama care check, the rest of us are having fun.

Bashful Rain
03-16-2013, 06:12 PM
I will promise to never do anything that I think might hurt peoples feelings...
Instead I will always say things that make everyone feel warm, cuddly, fuzzy and warm...

Ahh Ok never mind

CAPT.GIN
03-16-2013, 06:15 PM
American and chbranch obviosly are clueless. A business is run to make money, duh. How much money anyone makes is non of your business. You have no idea at all what it takes to run this game. Why don't you look up gree and see how many employees they have, there's so much more then you have any idea of. Are they making good money? I have no doubt, I'm sure they did not start the business intending it to be a charity for you. I have an easy answer for you if you don't like so many of the p,ayers in the game. Leave. Problem solved. Find a game you like, pay free to ten bucks, and move on. The reason why so many games these days work the way this one does, is because the system makes money for the companies. So go stand inline for your Obama care check, the rest of us are having fun.

Jed Busch 2016!!!!

Speed ump
03-16-2013, 06:17 PM
Now for the op, gin. Gin to say that you have not attacked or demeaned anyone here is a bit of a joke. Yu have asked me to become a pirate for a long time, and yet I have seen you attack and make demeaning remarks about us. It's all good, I'm used to it, and expect it. We have received that for over a year now, first and best always gets that. Ferr is now considered a top place group, so now he will receive some of that too, as will superfaction. It's how people are. I will talk smack whenever I chose, as I stated here over a year ago. It's all a fun part of the game. I keep it clean, and take no real offense when we are called butt pirates, etc. though I know some do try to get to us with that talk,I just chuckle. I can laugh at myself. In the end, I'm not going to let it pest my day.

CAPT.GIN
03-16-2013, 06:21 PM
Now for the op, gin. Gin to say that you have not attacked or demeaned anyone here is a bit of a joke. Yu have asked me to become a pirate for a long time, and yet I have seen you attack and make demeaning remarks about us. It's all good, I'm used to it, and expect it. We have received that for over a year now, first and best always gets that. Ferr is now considered a top place group, so now he will receive some of that too, as will superfaction. It's how people are. I will talk smack whenever I chose, as I stated here over a year ago. It's all a fun part of the game. I keep it clean, and take no real offense when we are called butt pirates, etc. though I know some do try to get to us with that talk,I just chuckle. I can laugh at myself. In the end, I'm not going to let it pest my day.

That's what I'm saying speed we can all crack jokes here and there, but when you take it personal that's just taking it to another level!

Chuck Norris USA
03-16-2013, 06:26 PM
Gree is an absolute genius from a business standpoint. A multimillion dollar company for games that could honestly be programmed and run for a few thousand dollars. They pay almost nothing to run these games and get an insane return on investment. If I had the programming ability and the cash, I wouldn't mind making a pay-to-play game similar to MW with no gold system. I know there's plenty of people here would would be happy to pay a buck or two to get rid of gold players.

What a novel idea. A game based not on the players real life income but on skill, teamwork, and initiative! I would play this game.

Chimera
03-16-2013, 06:43 PM
I hold no respect for the people...

Do you own a smartphone? Do you have a data plan? Do you have leisure time?

I do. But...

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/Chimera-gene/AreYouComplaing.gif

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-17-2013, 12:13 AM
I don't care what people I don't know say about me.

Heck, I don't care what people who know me, say about me, either.

I don't seek to be liked, respected, or admired.

I'd like to see Gree remove the ability to post on walls in the game.

Pretending to attack an anonymous entity is far more rewarding than attacking a known entity.

Oh, the GLORY of the wHOLE thing.

Chuck Norris USA
03-17-2013, 02:04 AM
I don't care what people I don't know say about me.
Heck, I don't care what people who know me, say about me, either.
I don't seek to be liked, respected, or admired.
I'd like to see Gree remove the ability to post on walls in the game.
Pretending to attack an anonymous entity is far more rewarding than attacking a known entity.
Oh, the GLORY of the wHOLE thing.

LMFAO, after reading this tub of rubbish I'll pass over anything else this guy has to say. What a crock.

Tctiger
03-17-2013, 04:18 AM
Ferr does deserve respect but calling them penguins is not being disrespectful it is having a laugh , I couldn't care less about us being called Betty I think it's funny . If someone can't take a funny nickname they are taking the game to seriously and they will lose respect from me anyway . Why are you saying this anyway ?

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-17-2013, 05:23 AM
Ferr does deserve respect but calling them penguins is not being disrespectful it is having a laugh , I couldn't care less about us being called Betty I think it's funny . If someone can't take a funny nickname they are taking the game to seriously and they will lose respect from me anyway . Why are you saying this anyway ?Someone, I can't say a name, got booted from a penguin mob. Little baby wants to go back home, I suppose.

NakedCherryPie
03-17-2013, 06:59 AM
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words may never hurt me. Penguins be a waddling. Gin be a trolling. Everyone be a complaining about gold players. I say, soon enough, we take our ball and go home.

mistergreen
03-18-2013, 05:19 AM
I am not here to fight with anyone of you guys, and I'm not looking for trouble! These forms have gone to the dogs! All I see is noting but disrespect left and rite. A year ago when I joined everyone had respect for each other and it needs to go back to the way it was! I'm not saying its not ok to tell a joke here and there but stop hurting people's feelings it not cool! As a former member of the emporors, I want you all to stop disrespecting ferr and his members! Please stop calling them penguins and all the other stuff! They have never called you guys names, and showed noting but respect to you guys, and I'm sure you all know who I'm talking about. So please act your age and stop all this nonsense! Lets all make the forms useful again, where we would help one each other out by answering questions and making new friends.... Thank you, yours truly

I'm not sure I follow. Can you send me copies of these forms you keep referring to?

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-18-2013, 05:27 AM
Its too funny the ones that like talking trash are the ones quick to call someone a troll and put them on their ignore list when they speak up and shut them down. Like that ol pamper wearing pj yall gotta make sure he stocked up on adult diapers before any drama otherwise he will have an accident. Someone anyone feel free to quote me so that old timer can read this.You are clueless.

i am a troll lol lol
03-18-2013, 06:13 AM
Its too funny the ones that like talking trash are the ones quick to call someone a troll and put them on their ignore list when they speak up and shut them down. Like that ol pamper wearing pj yall gotta make sure he stocked up on adult diapers before any drama otherwise he will have an accident. Someone anyone feel free to quote me so that old timer can read this.,

that was funny to read, first quote that was really funny on this forum. Most of the time its dead, some real dry people in the forum who need to lighten up.

American Capitalist
03-18-2013, 11:52 AM
Do you own a smartphone? Do you have a data plan? Do you have leisure time?

I do. But...

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/Chimera-gene/AreYouComplaing.gif

I don't see what point you are trying to make here?

Bashful Rain
03-18-2013, 07:35 PM
I am here playing Modern War to FIGHT with ALL of you.. its a war game, I will win some I will LOSE some.

But I will LIVE