PDA

View Full Version : Best way to raise A/D stats quickly

Commander Ghost
03-16-2013, 08:45 AM
Hey guys, im finally breaking down to get some pointers on the fastest way to raise A/D.

My current stats are

Lvl 52
Units 1008
Allies: 308
Attack: 17,9xx
Defense 18,5xx

Im sure this is weak but im tired of beig weak. So can anyone give me a few pointers on how to raise my A/D quickly?
I do ocassionally buy LE or crates but not often enough to make a significant difference.

LagBolt
03-16-2013, 08:50 AM
First, you need to drop allies. you have 300 allies that allows you and others around you to bring 1200 units to battle. You only have 1000, and ill guess a couple of hundred of them are less than 5/5 stats.

Dropping down will allow you to compete with the people around you and should make it easier to save up money. Use this to invest in defensive units such as the stealth surveillance drone or military ambulances. One you start holding off other people, invest in attacking units.

Shawshank
03-16-2013, 08:56 AM
First, don't by units with small attack or defense anymore. There is no reason you should ever buy something like a light gunner.

The fastest way is to upgrade power buildings. Figure out what group you have the most units of - infantry, air, sea or vehicle... Then upgrade that power building.

Your focus should be on what nation you are. If you are china, focus on infantry with the lowest casualty rate. If you are Britain, focus on sea.

The next best thing is valor. Attack players less than 4,000 defense and you won't have too many casualties. Buy the highest valor units you can.

Good luck.

dads
03-16-2013, 09:11 AM
First, you need to drop allies. you have 300 allies that allows you and others around you to bring 1200 units to battle. You only have 1000, and ill guess a couple of hundred of them are less than 5/5 stats.

Dropping down will allow you to compete with the people around you and should make it easier to save up money. Use this to invest in defensive units such as the stealth surveillance drone or military ambulances. One you start holding off other people, invest in attacking units.

Good reply. That & a camping spell while you adjust your stats.

LagBolt
03-16-2013, 09:21 AM
Also, if you are planning on leveling up, dont bother with gold units or the composite factory, they have been made pointless by the last update.
I think the change only affects people over lvl 65, but this isnt confirmed.

Joining a faction with boosts also allows you to increase defense, and also attack if you join a high level faction.

What is your iph?

Commander Ghost
03-16-2013, 09:26 AM
Im currently in a faction so i do get some bonuses. And i am USA but will be switching to UK once i get time to grab a app store card.

Sounds like some solid advice guys

Big O
03-16-2013, 09:31 AM
Also, if you are planning on leveling up, dont bother with gold units or the composite factory, they have been made pointless by the last update.
I think the change only affects people over lvl 65, but this isnt confirmed.What did the last update do to make the composites factory pointless?

LagBolt
03-16-2013, 09:32 AM
What did the last update do to make the composites factory pointless?

Well, if you increase your defense, you just get paired with people with higher attack. Its an endless ladder as someone put it

stephen2013
03-16-2013, 09:48 AM
Ill recommend sea units since youll be switching to uk (great decision man). Submarines are pretty good for increasing attack, 10/6, cost 66k each. I buy loads of em, but beware, the casualty rate is pretty bad. They're a good meat shield though. Strong against sea also.

If you have a good IPH, then cruisers could be good 12/16 225k each. If you really have enough cash, your best option would be amphibious hover crafts 400k each and 16/16, and they're strong against ground. They have a very VERY low casualty rate. I've only lost two since I started buying them a few weeks ago.

Hope this helps!

Commander Ghost
03-16-2013, 10:45 AM
Thanks everyone! Nice to see a guy can get some help around here with our smart *** remarks.

Starling
03-16-2013, 11:12 AM
It's actually good to see questions like this on here and great responses by other members. Kudos to those on this thread.

One more tip. Indestructible units usually have higher a/d and never need be replaced. Participate in the crate events because the first 2 items are usually easy to get.

Commander Ghost
03-16-2013, 12:05 PM
Oh i do all the events. My problem was when i started playing in December i had no clue how to play the game properly. Ive learned alot since then but getting my A/D up was always hard for me.

Warrenisit1
04-06-2013, 05:11 PM
Quickest way to get your stats up is to buy those big valor units, make sure you have the minimum number of allies per your level, have the maximum number of units you can bring to battle, upgrade you boost buildings, and join a good faction.

Kot
04-06-2013, 05:15 PM
Buy LE sets.

LeBarticus
04-06-2013, 05:20 PM
Level up as slowly as possible and use all of your cash to upgrade your cash buildings. Get your IPH really high so you can start purchasing significant units. Build up your defense, get a composites factory

honest Abe
04-06-2013, 05:20 PM
Agree with you on that

CDR Shepard
04-07-2013, 12:17 AM
Level up as slowly as possible and use all of your cash to upgrade your cash buildings. Get your IPH really high so you can start purchasing significant units. Build up your defense, get a composites factory

True, but only get composite factory if you are not android...its usless in android versions right now :(

KERMIT.uk
04-07-2013, 01:17 AM
You are Level 52 with 1008 Units
How many of those units are under 10 in attack/def? at level 52 with the amount of allies you have you should be taking 1040 units into battle so you need to make sure you have 1040 good units. Otherwise drop allies down to suit your army. If you have 800 good units drop down to 200 allies. Then as your "good" unit count increases add allies to suit. There's no point having allies if you don't have the units to match.
Also find a decent unit on one of the maps and farm that for a while.

Fatherllama
04-07-2013, 01:55 AM
Don't forget to make as much out of the boss events as you can. We have one coming up in about a week I think. They're a quick way to get upwards of 20 indestructible units even if you don't finish and get the big prize at the end. Billionaire on CC made a really good guide for them that still applies quite nicely for MW: http://tinyurl.com/CCbosses

Obviously the amount of time you wait will change if you have the bridge jumper or faction health regen bonuses, but everything else is largely the same. Even with what your stats are now in the 50-75 bracket, you should be able to get to 15 or so with ease. It's the quickest way, imo, to boost your stats without spending a ton of gold.

Fatherllama
04-07-2013, 01:59 AM
True, but only get composite factory if you are not android...its usless in android versions right now :(

Not necessaily. Just because it doesn't show doesn't mean it's not working. You can't even remotely trust the stats you see on Android, because they're either way too high or way too low 99 percent of the time anyway. As someone else on these forums has said, attack and defense data is stored on the server. What the game client tells you is basically immaterial, and as of right now, usually has little basis in reality.

King Fox
04-07-2013, 04:05 AM
All good points for the guys starting out

WI(AusNz)
04-07-2013, 04:52 AM
Ghost,
Its hard work but the superiority event actually offers a lot of indestructible units without spending too much gold (say around 200 gold) - just do the event the first time without doing herioc. I cleaned up around 2-3K indestructible units last time. lost a fair bit of money units but it was worth to have the indestructibles.

Hey guys, im finally breaking down to get some pointers on the fastest way to raise A/D.

My current stats are

Lvl 52
Units 1008
Allies: 308
Attack: 17,9xx
Defense 18,5xx

Im sure this is weak but im tired of beig weak. So can anyone give me a few pointers on how to raise my A/D quickly?
I do ocassionally buy LE or crates but not often enough to make a significant difference.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-07-2013, 06:35 AM
Raise stats, can't help you. But, I know some people that can help you lower stats!!