PDA

View Full Version : Sort Mafia alphabetically/by level? Sort weapons by att/def? Individual weapon stats?

The Hectic One
03-16-2013, 04:06 AM
am i the only one who finds it really annoying that these dont exist?

searching forever to find a certain person in your mafia?
trying to find out which weapon type you need more of rather than counting manually?

is this possible Gree??

Chat

Polarbear
03-16-2013, 04:17 AM
am i the only one who finds it really annoying that these dont exist?

searching forever to find a certain person in your mafia?
trying to find out which weapon type you need more of rather than counting manually?

is this possible Gree??

Chat

Recently added players are usually in first 50 mafia, so if you regularly commute to their hood, drop and re-add.

There is a spreadsheet developed where you put in your details, and it show you your weakest weapons/armour. Not sure if on forums anymore. Otherwise buy one of each item type, and see which one gives highest stat increase per price.

The Hectic One
03-16-2013, 04:59 AM
This I realise but with a forever expanding mafia I would be doing this constantly and as for weapons I was referring more to the fact that I have 500 mafia and short of counting them all manually I can't know if I have a total 500 cars or perhaps 480. Both issues can become quite time consuming considering I think they would be quite simple updates to an already great game.

If you don't ask you don't know

Polarbear
03-16-2013, 05:05 AM
I dunno, it hasn't been much of an issue to me.

I assume this is your situation:

You have 500 mafia, but have not maxed out all car/weapons/armour etc catagories, and you do not know which ones you have.

- Attack someone.
- Note the number of equipment used.
- Buy a car.
- Attack someone again
- If equipment count goes up by 1, you have not maxed out cars.

The Hectic One
03-16-2013, 05:47 AM
I believe I'm relatively maxed out but after camping at level 90 for a long time and then boosting straight up to 100 I lost my way a little however I still think it would be an easy solution on Gree's end, don't you ever think when your buying weapons that it would be nice to know which category equivalates to the most defence therefore knowing its smarter to buy better quality gear in a certain field eg. If you could arrange weapons you would be able to see that once you minus all the crap you have you might realise that although you have a total of 500 cars that 70 of them are crappy rewards from early missions or low level purchases and it would give a better indication of what area to concentrate on.

Again I just think they are simple changes and I just wondered if anyone else had thought this, apparently not

archie909
03-16-2013, 11:47 AM
An easy fix would be allowing us to sell items. That would make counting easier because there are less low level items. That will never happen though

OneHoop
03-17-2013, 12:35 PM
Weapons: Sort by attack, sort by defend, yes.

Mafia: Sort by level, sort by name, sort by date added (ascending and descending!), please!

M@

PS I am really hoping that this will happen soon, since we can sort our syndicate rankings by name, record, or total points (ascending and descending)

derchef
03-17-2013, 12:52 PM
Weapons: Sort by attack, sort by defend, yes.

Mafia: Sort by level, sort by name, sort by date added (ascending and descending!), please!

M@
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4087/5055603745_ed4905c0d1.jpg

The Hectic One
03-19-2013, 05:07 PM
Do Gree read all these or is there a suggestion box type arrangement that you are better forwarding your ideas to?

blkhwk91
03-20-2013, 12:32 AM
+1
Either implement a sorting system or allow for selling or discarding items you will never use again.

OneHoop
03-20-2013, 05:37 AM
Or allow us to litter hoods with nail bats? :) Sorting, please.

derchef
03-20-2013, 05:47 AM
+1
Either implement a sorting system or allow for selling or discarding items you will never use again.

+1.................................

TZora
03-20-2013, 05:47 AM
i too find it annoying to scroll all the way down to find my friends. indeed, i can remove them and then re-add them but hey i'm talking about 100s of friends .. i'd be doing nothing but removing/adding :D

suggestion: if we re-add an already added friend, their name moves up the list and show on top. just like a newly added mafia member. whats ur thought?

AppleMacGuy
03-20-2013, 10:11 AM
i too find it annoying to scroll all the way down to find my friends. indeed, i can remove them and then re-add them but hey i'm talking about 100s of friends .. i'd be doing nothing but removing/adding :D

suggestion: if we re-add an already added friend, their name moves up the list and show on top. just like a newly added mafia member. whats ur thought?

This would help but you'd need to maintain a list of friend's IDs and it still doesn't resolove the fundamental issue of locating/sorting the Friend List.

It is about time we had some better functionality. At a bare minimum, we need to be able to display more than 50 additional friends...it takes forever and a day to get to the end of a list, even when you have just 500 friends, never mind 1000+ :( The 'Load More Mafia Members' function needs to load 200+ more rather than the paltry 50 that it currently does. Addressing that alone would help matters enormously. It could easily be a user-customisable preference setting with a range of values between 50-250, for example.

Killshot-CC
03-20-2013, 10:47 AM
+1 AppleMacGuy

Recently I had a bug that I thought was a new feature. All my mafia came up at once and I could just keep scrolling. It was so much better it was really tough going back the old way.