PDA

View Full Version : You've already putchase this

kelvinng
03-16-2013, 04:04 AM
but it hasn't been downloaded. Tap OK to download now.

When i tap ok, nothing happen.

This is what happen when i purchase a Mountain of Gems.

Can anyone advise what should i do next?

LordB
03-16-2013, 04:30 AM
If you title it "problem buying mountain of gems" then I'm sure they'll address it in double quick time :-D

GreenGuru
03-17-2013, 06:00 AM
If you title it "problem buying mountain of gems" then I'm sure they'll address it in double quick time :-D

haha, that one might take the cake for the fastest support ticket answered thread

Boudicca
03-19-2013, 10:40 PM
Admittedly, it wasn't a mountain of gems (I wish!), but I did fork over the 19.99 for 240 gems and they did not show up. I sent in a ticket, and then a few minutes later attached my iTunes receipt as proof. That was over eight hours ago and still no gems.

Read an article about a mass exodus of employees from Gree now that they merged with Funzio (employees complain that they have been increasingly marginalized) and that US operations are closing so they can regroup in Japan. Couple this info with the ideas put forth regarding why the first guild event was pushed back, and I'm wondering if its safe for anyone to spend money on this game if we have no trust that the product will be 'delivered'.

Gru
03-20-2013, 12:15 AM
As an unfortunate player who has spent a good deal of money on this game, I would highly advise you to save your cash! Unless you are willing to put thousands or tens of thousands into the game, gree doesn't really care! The new guild system will bring in typically 40% more revenue for the greedy turds! Believe me, they will keep gouging customers as long as they are willing to pay. How far do you think 1500 gems ($100) will get you on a given ltq or the upcoming guild wars? It is deplorable! Look at the cost of gem indestructible units; $100 will get you maybe 1500/1000 points for your A/D. Greedy is a far to generous word to describe gree!

jonny0284
03-20-2013, 03:27 AM
Look at the cost of gem indestructible units; $100 will get you maybe 1500/1000 points for your A/D. Greedy is a far to generous word to describe gree!

What game are you playing? $100 will raise you minimum 30,000 attack and 30,000 defense in a single PvE LTQ.

Get a clue.

And, buy some Gems with it. Maybe you can increase your intelligent points?

Boudicca
03-20-2013, 07:38 AM
I don't mind being classified as a light gem user. I probably spend around the same as I used to when I subscribed to both WoW and Rift at the same time, or even shelling out 60 bucks a pop for a PC game that I would finish in a couple of days. At least now I can decide when/how much to spend based on how much I want to play.

What I object to is paying for something and not receiving it, goll dabbit! ;p

PimpDaddy610
03-29-2013, 06:14 PM
Same thing here...I did purchase the mountain of gems, got the receipt, but did not get the gems...support request submitted....nothing....try to repurchase and say i already purchased the in app purchase but it has not been downloaded...never seen this before...any ideas? If anyone knows could you tell GREE too!

Boudicca
03-29-2013, 07:15 PM
Just seek a refund through iTunes with a detailed explanation of Gree's shenanigans. I then attached my formal complaint case number to my Gree ticket.

bfdill
03-30-2013, 09:57 PM
I've had this issue on two devices now and I think I know what's going on. On my iPad 3 which was recently replaced, this happened to me with a $5 purchase for bound by honor. I had to validate my credit card number and the purchase went through. But I never got the gems! So I bought a $10 gem pack and submitted a ticket for the $5 one. I didn't think anything about it.

Fast forward to the 40% off sale. My wife's iPad mini... I think the mountain of gems was her first purchase on it. She had to validate her credit card. Same issue!!! She didn't get the gems, but we got billed.

Now on both iPads, we get constantly prompted for the iTunes account password, I think its trying to download the gem pack. I even tried to repurchase the mountain on her iPad to make sure she got in on the sale, no dice, I got the already purchased message (I have a screenshot too!).

The bottom line (IMHO) is this: Gree has a bug in their gem purchasing that causes gems to fail to be credited if the purchase is interrupted by credit card validation.

I have tickets for both fouled up purchases, I hope my wife isn't screwed out of her sale gems...

bfdill
03-30-2013, 10:04 PM
The error message, for reference...

Mickeytah
03-30-2013, 11:31 PM
What game are you playing? $100 will raise you minimum 30,000 attack and 30,000 defense in a single PvE LTQ.

Get a clue.

And, buy some Gems with it. Maybe you can increase your intelligent points?

This, right here, is why we are friends... or will at least admit to knowing each other.

My wife's iPad mini... I think the mountain of gems was her first purchase on it. She had to validate her credit card.

Any time you put an iTunes account on a new device and then try to make a purchase with said account, it will prompt you to verify your information. It's part of Apple's strict defense against fraud. They want to make sure it's you adding your account to the device and not someone else.

While this doesn't explain Gree's side of the equation, it does explain Apple's.

bfdill
03-31-2013, 07:48 AM
While this doesn't explain Gree's side of the equation, it does explain Apple's.

I totally understand why apple does this. It's just that since it has happened to me twice on two different devices now, I think that's (one of) the problem( s) on Gree's end. CC validation changes the IAP somehow and they can't recover from it... Every time I launch on either device, it tries to get the IAP unsuccessfully :-(

bfdill
04-07-2013, 07:55 PM
Still waiting on a response to my ticket :(