PDA

View Full Version : Funny Quotes from Kingdom Age

Gree player
03-16-2013, 03:00 AM
This is one example on how ppl get involved in KA...
"Dear Sire I have found a possible ally! My great grand father was a great man, he drafted the plans and also constructed some massive ships. His name we Heintz, I see you already have a fine shipyard. Our kingdom is asking for your alliance"

GreenGuru
03-17-2013, 05:58 AM
I don't get it

Ms Pickles
03-17-2013, 06:32 AM
I have received many funny quotes. Some players leave often funny remarks on peoples comments walls. I read one recently on player wall asking for alliance, but was written like Nigeria email scam...but all they instruct to do is add alliance number. Can't remember who wrote it. Is nice to see some players not so serious and funny instead.

Gree player
03-22-2013, 10:23 PM
I don't get it

I find it quite funny to ask for alliance by describing that a person's great grandfather used to construct massive ships and since the other guys's kingdom has shipyard, that is a meaningful alliance. I mean one can ask for alliance by simply saying can you add me but there is a funny and lengthy sentence :)

jonny0284
03-23-2013, 02:44 AM
I fell off my couch laughing.

Gree player
05-05-2013, 06:03 AM
"Your Highness what a strong and powerful queen you are! I stopped by as a neighbor to try to snag me some points but alas you were all Mighty and I feel like slang for a mule! I ask you to join me with all the Queens of the land and together we can fight on..together we will Stand :) As Queen JoMama join me today for tomorrow we shall chase all the army's away! Thank you your Highness n have a great day"

Gree player
05-05-2013, 06:04 AM
another one "Mouthwatering Kingdom... where do I begin with"

Gree player
05-05-2013, 06:07 AM
This one is from gamename "Bodeen" to "Obama" - "It is about time I get to take a little "revenue" from Obama!!"

Polgara's Daughter
05-05-2013, 05:18 PM
"My apologies for disturbing the tranquility of your kingdom in the search for Mick Jagger and Keith Richards"

Found on a number of player walls from player "Elinvar"

festivus
05-06-2013, 10:54 AM
Ha, love the Stones and Obama ones.

Humor is a good way to show people you aren't slang for a donkey, and are just out to enjoy a game.

Eddard KFF
05-07-2013, 07:55 AM
"Pummeled by a girl... Suck on that!"
From "Ladybug" to a guy called "suck on it".

ASOT
05-07-2013, 11:29 AM
I for one... always speak in the tongue of the kingdom whilst dealing with things of the kingdom. How else would the common folk understand us?

I am SALT... Ruler and Lord of my Kingdom. We are at peace now... wine and song flow from the battles of past... but soon the day of Blood will be upon us. Soon the Battle for Dwarven Mines will steal our brothers and sisters from this life. Sharpen your swords my foe, for we are enemies and soon you will feel the sting of SALT!

Crusader Shout
05-07-2013, 04:56 PM
i think it is nice to try kingdom speak but invariable find business speak overtaking my thoughts.

Hate the comments "just looking for stones". Why else are you attacking me?

Or the weak defence - pushed the wrong button...

Rastlin
05-07-2013, 06:16 PM
i think it is nice to try kingdom speak but invariable find business speak overtaking my thoughts.

Hate the comments "just looking for stones". Why else are you attacking me?

Or the weak defence - pushed the wrong button...
I agree. I think I am going to start leaving, "Attacked you because I paid more than you, and it is the point of the game."

Max Power
05-08-2013, 08:26 AM
I prefer to use humor in my account names, Count Pepperpot and Earl of Sandwich. I figured they wouldn't let me use Lord Douchebag, but in Monster Quest, they let me use Douchy McDoucherton, so I think I was wrong.

Sir Marcus
05-08-2013, 09:51 AM
My favorite one came from someone I'd been raiding a lot. He told me that my whores weren't pulling in enough gold, I should spend some time training them and that it was all about location, location, location!

My brothels are lvl 1 and on the far side of my kingdom map...

ASOT
05-08-2013, 05:01 PM
I had one person tell me... after I repeatedly robbed them... that they loved the game and her dad was going to take the game away if I continued to rob her. She couldn't understand why I robbed her over and over. She went on like this for days. I finally gave in and allied with her. I told her I allied with her because of her mental condition. :)

festivus
05-09-2013, 08:17 AM
My favorite one came from someone I'd been raiding a lot. He told me that my whores weren't pulling in enough gold, I should spend some time training them and that it was all about location, location, location!

My brothels are lvl 1 and on the far side of my kingdom map...Ha, I remember one player back down in the lower levels stating he was going to attack and raid anyone with the sinful brothels and would continue until the houses of ill repute were closed.
I had to chuckle and reply that with all the occult crap in this game, it was funny he would overlook that in his quest to shut down peoples pixilated brothels.

Lucid.
05-09-2013, 10:10 AM
At least s/he has a purpose, however ill-conceived or useless it is!