PDA

View Full Version : Joint leader *GREE PLEASE CONSIDER

eggiebert
03-16-2013, 01:50 AM
During the recruitment phase any officer in the faction can accept a request. However upon discovering that the player is too weak for your faction only the leader can remove them. This can slow down the process. There are also other scenarios where you must wait for the leader to return (obviously)

Would be it possibles to introduce another promotion/rank in the faction that gives the player the same functions as the leader?

Starling
03-16-2013, 01:51 AM
I second that recommendation. Good job eggiebert.

eggiebert
03-16-2013, 07:10 AM
Im also guessing that it should be a simple change depending on how they have modeled their roles in their database. If they've done it right it shouldn't even require a ui change

Big John
03-16-2013, 08:20 AM
Good idea, 2nd in command and would help factions whose leader goes AWOL.

Jhenry02
03-16-2013, 12:00 PM
Or just being able to see stats before accepting players

FromAfar
03-16-2013, 12:26 PM
GREE has published the feature list, way back in ?nov?dec?, saying you could peek at new users.

and it has never worked.

how about holding them to what they publish? and having the software work accordingly?

where's the windmill!

as an aside, two weeks waiting on a support ticket. ROBO response, or the tech never read it. if you didn't fix anything, it is still a problem.

PITA4PRES
03-16-2013, 01:50 PM
GREE has published the feature list, way back in ?nov?dec?, saying you could peek at new users.

and it has never worked.

how about holding them to what they publish? and having the software work accordingly?

where's the windmill!

as an aside, two weeks waiting on a support ticket. ROBO response, or the tech never read it. if you didn't fix anything, it is still a problem.

Amen to this particularly on the support tickets. If they would actually do something the first time a ticket is submitted, they would have a lot less tickets to worry about and be able to increase response time in the process. I have had 5 missions where I didn't get loot rewards, and all I get back is these robo responses. All they have to do is apologize for the problem, let you know if there is a fix in the works and give you what you should have gotten in the first place. Instead we have to send in another ticket and wait even longer to get anything done, and in my experience nothing gets done anyway. That is when you get the apology for the trouble and told that there is a fix in the pipeline but no compensation for the problem.

Bashful Rain
03-16-2013, 06:27 PM
How about we see stats of players wanting to join

Or even better lets see IPH as well

General Soviet
03-16-2013, 06:45 PM
I think they should give a lot more permissions to officers and leaders, maybe even add a few more ranks. Any ideas what those ranks could be?

Alexlee
03-17-2013, 12:06 AM
This is good idea.
Officers, able to real stat and send profile message before accept.
Also allow leader able to see member boosted stat including IPH, and send massive msg to all members.