PDA

View Full Version : Too many events running at once

groovdog
03-16-2013, 01:11 AM
I know its probably the end of your fiscal quarter but REALLY? Run a massive energy event like Hades and then 1/2 way through dump another one on top? I know you are probably rewarding those like Winstrol who did it in a day spending a bunch but those of us down in the next tier of gem spenders may just stop spending. If you dont want my money all you had to do is say so :o

marko101
03-16-2013, 01:54 AM
Everyone has a choice to do or not do a event! I'm personally happy because I'm a boss event guy and not a LTQ :-)

Nxy
03-16-2013, 05:21 AM
For the quest people the LTQ legacy of patrickus isnt all that bad you get through the majority of everything in 1 swing. No gems it took me till now to finish it and even now i lvl'd and now im 32/46 heroic mode in it now. But dont take it as you are required to complete the heroic portion of it. You only need to complete the first 46 to get the Greater sluagh and the luck O the Irish portion will mark it as complete. Im just doing the Heroic portion because I suck at the boss events. Any advice marko101 on how to get better at the boss events?

groovdog
03-16-2013, 05:40 AM
For the quest people the LTQ legacy of patrickus isnt all that bad you get through the majority of everything in 1 swing. No gems it took me till now to finish it and even now i lvl'd and now im 32/46 heroic mode in it now. But dont take it as you are required to complete the heroic portion of it. You only need to complete the first 46 to get the Greater sluagh and the luck O the Irish portion will mark it as complete. Im just doing the Heroic portion because I suck at the boss events. Any advice marko101 on how to get better at the boss events?For those of us low levels its not quite that simple. Was camping a bit but these events make IPH irrelevant for other than guild contributions. I have been playing 6 weeks and have more Indes units better than dragons than I can field. Guess my strat is going to change.

Acidist
03-16-2013, 05:49 AM
I have earlier played boss events before i leveled to 100.But no more.On level 122 for me unplayble.
I like more ltq,while i become more and better units for the gems

groovdog
03-16-2013, 05:57 AM
Is your freedom not worth the price of a few mountains of gems?Or so Gree would have you think ;) I play the 3 big Gree games and KA is the most about pure cash. The others have been around long enough you an actually play them using events to bolster what you have. KA is all about LTQs and esp the gems you need if you are < Lvl 125ish.

Deskjockey
03-16-2013, 07:15 AM
Three events at once is too many. Gree is going way overboard. This is just plain dumb.

Coolhandlukeboy
03-16-2013, 07:31 AM
Three events at once is too many. Gree is going way overboard. This is just plain dumb.

Agreed, deadline or not, this is too overwhelming. Yes, this game is about the gem spenders, and I have bought a few myself, but this is somewhat insulting, lol. Oh well, more power to those willing to overpay for this game.

Jeshu
03-16-2013, 07:50 AM
I honestly don't think is all that fair... Harder LTQs unbalances everything. I was able to spend a few gems here and there and finish the initial LTQs but now I think if I want to finish it, I would have to buy a mountain of gems or few of them. For the heavy gem spenders that's is great, but for the free players or light gem players, we get left behind... Afterwards we are fighting against people on the 500k - 700k stats, making it extremely unfair.

If Gree's motto continues this way, we need to have a better matching system for PvP.

Heavy gem spender vs heavy gem spender is a fair fight, but heavy gem spender vs free... That's not fair at all.

jonny0284
03-16-2013, 08:07 AM
Crybabies.

I'm going to fast track through these last few levels to find Jeshu.

Nxy
03-16-2013, 08:11 AM
Wow some people get to emotionally attached to using gems or not. I dont really know I know I completed hated challenge and i've done the Legacy of patrickus and im starting into heroic portion of that one. KEEP IN MIND HEROIC IS OPTIONAL when you beat the 46 you get the greater slauagh. Even my ipad says that in the Luck O' the Irish quest that it's complete so the second time going through is just for some units that are atcually alot stronger and pay alot. I just do them now because it funds the beating on that midget.

Sir Ventes
03-16-2013, 08:42 AM
I am getting repeated connect errors but browsing, email...etc all working so appears to be Gree issue. Anyone else? I timed out on one of my boss kills from it.

Jeshu
03-16-2013, 09:17 AM
Crybabies.

I'm going to fast track through these last few levels to find Jeshu.

Wow, so just because I speak my mind, you are treating me with beating me up?
Who's the bully now?

itsaklayton
03-16-2013, 09:20 AM
Yes. I was on for two hours, rested for one, received a notification, tried to jump back in, did the un/install trick, logged in. I lost all I had gained since March 5th, and when I checked the quests, I could not get the monsters to spawn. Sent ticket and waiting. Locked out again. Very frustrating.

jonny0284
03-16-2013, 09:31 AM
Wow, so just because I speak my mind, you are treating me with beating me up?
Who's the bully now?

Uh, let's guess?

Me? I'm not 500-700k attack, either.

jonny0284
03-16-2013, 09:33 AM
Haha, I never mentioned attacking you, either. ;) You can make your own assumptions.

Sir Ventes
03-16-2013, 09:48 AM
Yes. I was on for two hours, rested for one, received a notification, tried to jump back in, did the un/install trick, logged in. I lost all I had gained since March 5th, and when I checked the quests, I could not get the monsters to spawn. Sent ticket and waiting. Locked out again. Very frustrating.

Well at least I now know I am not the only one. Thx for the confirmation. I have a ticket in also so hopefully they at least credit the gems

Sc00ba5t3v3
03-16-2013, 11:22 AM
OMG Gree is trying to make money....im dumbfounded.

marko101
03-16-2013, 12:10 PM
For the quest people the LTQ legacy of patrickus isnt all that bad you get through the majority of everything in 1 swing. No gems it took me till now to finish it and even now i lvl'd and now im 32/46 heroic mode in it now. But dont take it as you are required to complete the heroic portion of it. You only need to complete the first 46 to get the Greater sluagh and the luck O the Irish portion will mark it as complete. Im just doing the Heroic portion because I suck at the boss events. Any advice marko101 on how to get better at the boss events?

Be in the lower levels with high attack! I'm doing 128k to boss in tier 51-75 and I've added up I'm about boss 27 without gems. So depending on geting the 9/9 unit ill see if I go to boss 35 or 40

Seryna
03-16-2013, 05:08 PM
So originally I was thinking of trying to finish Hades Challenge first. I am on 30/40 but the last couple of mobs use up so much energy! I'm wondering if I should just abandon it and move onto Legacy of Patrickus? The units for Hades Challenge seem pretty good though...especially the higher ones. Not sure what to do....

GreenGuru
03-17-2013, 06:06 AM
Everyone has a choice to do or not do a event! I'm personally happy because I'm a boss event guy and not a LTQ :-)

I believe he was referring to the two PvE LTQ's, not the fact that there's a PvE and Boss event. That's actually entirely doable since the Boss doesn't require energy to beat

Ms Pickles
03-17-2013, 06:27 AM
Nobody say you must do events. I never receive a splash screen threatening me I must do event. I don't understand why you complain for more options to do things ? When I read app store reviews back in funzio time, everybody complaining nothing to do in KA - no action. Now you have things to do you complain too much ? I don't understand some players - seems like best app for you is complaining app.

Djjazzc
03-17-2013, 09:54 AM
I think it's great, I'm addicted so got plenty to aim for.

blackwalkerhd
03-17-2013, 11:20 AM
I know its probably the end of your fiscal quarter but REALLY? Run a massive energy event like Hades and then 1/2 way through dump another one on top? I know you are probably rewarding those like Winstrol who did it in a day spending a bunch but those of us down in the next tier of gem spenders may just stop spending. If you dont want my money all you had to do is say so :o

another way to make you buy gems....
they only care of your money!!

Funny peoples how still buy gems...a lot or RL money for pixels!
thats crazy!

bullseye
03-17-2013, 01:48 PM
So my creature damage is at 375 between bow+100, armor, and skill bonus. Is there a reason I am constantly doing 200 or less creature damage?

Seryna
03-17-2013, 04:21 PM
So my creature damage is at 375 between bow+100, armor, and skill bonus. Is there a reason I am constantly doing 200 or less creature damage?

The +100 bonus for Cupid's bow is to your attack score not your hero strength so your creature damage is from attack stat of bow + attack stat of armor + hero strength.