PDA

View Full Version : Stats on my android phone....not

What?
03-15-2013, 07:54 PM
My attack raw stats on my llp is 10869. With boosts however it claims to be over 15k. Since stats started showing on android during attacks my stats have fluctuated between 9k and 12k, but no where near 15k EVER. My hlp on my ipad fluctuates +/-40k from my boosted stats, but my llp on my android fluctuates -6k/-3k what's up with that? It seems my boosts aren't working at all. No air boost for being Russia, no building boosts, and no unit attack/defense from the BILLIONS put into faction boosts. Anyone else seeing this on android devices?

Dudebot121256
03-15-2013, 09:23 PM
Yup, ever since android stats actually showed up on battle screens, my attack score has been up and down. My profile says 10k and next thing I know, I'm fighting with 6k attack. Then it goes to 8.9k and then back down to 7.1k. Geez, really?

Luck.E
03-15-2013, 09:35 PM
Your A/D stats in android profile is much higher than your real A/D even including all your individual and faction bonus.
My def is less than 60k with all bonus, but in profile it shows nearly 90k.
Try to make a spreadsheet of your units and caculate yourself, you'll know the real A/D.

Dudebot121256
03-15-2013, 09:36 PM
Your A/D stats in android profile is much higher than your real A/D even including all your individual and faction bonus.
My def is less than 60k with all bonus, but in profile it shows nearly 90k.
Try to make a spreadsheet of your units and caculate yourself, you'll know the real A/D.Good to know. Still, do you know why my attack is fluctuating by over 3,000 points randomly during battle?

Luck.E
03-15-2013, 09:45 PM
I think the fluctuation is just to make the battle result more random. that happens to every player.
I did notice that my attack fluctuates around my real attack, but always lower than the number in my profile.

manbeast
03-15-2013, 09:49 PM
shhhh this is top secret info... nobody knows this... your faction boosts are included in your android profile attack and defense, but they are not included in regular PVP fights or raids. they are however inlcuded in battles when you fight someone else in a world domination event..

surprised they dont teach you these basic things over on team ferr

A3OT
03-15-2013, 09:52 PM
No Infantry boost from my spectral warrior too...

Ph4ntom Stranger
03-15-2013, 10:13 PM
shhhh this is top secret info... nobody knows this... your faction boosts are included in your android profile attack and defense, but they are not included in regular PVP fights or raids. they are however inlcuded in battles when you fight someone else in a world domination event..

?????????? Sarcasm at best. Off base mb sorry bud. How you doin these days?

Android profile stats are incorrect and inflated. CJ has confirmed this. The stats in the battle result screen are correct. The fluctuation is due to skill points and the additional random factor Gree has in their algorithm.

What?
03-15-2013, 10:19 PM

That's an interesting little caveat, for sea attack costing 60 billion or more the bonus only applies to 3 days out of the month? I don't know what to say about that info except I really hope you are wrong.