PDA

View Full Version : 219214140 LOOKING FOR 10 Members or a MERGER

SPARKS
03-15-2013, 07:10 PM
Looking for 10 members or a merge 219241140 if you are interested

101st Airborne Company

We have lots of bonuses, our leader is level 124 with 68k attack. Most of our members are active duty military. Great group of guys. Must be an active member who wants to win. There is no application process or requirements. We hope you can join. PM me if you want more info .If not at least add
326-532-571
525-323-687
365-306-139
516-338-089
363-077-274
432-263-765
THANKS

coolman
03-15-2013, 08:16 PM
MERGER PROPOSAL: If you have a faction with member stats avg around 50k def-att or higher, consider joining us. We finished battle for Greenland ranked #98 and after dropping half a dozen non contributing memberwe will set a priority on expanding, above other bonuses. We are a cohesive team with now 2. We will respect your wishes and proposals, it takes 2 to tango! Our stats are below. we have Max out the defend n attack is built now. check it out if u dont believe it If interested, drop me a message! Merging is the quickest way to move into the top 100! we are a team of 58 slot member.

Faction name; The Real Kings
Faction ID; 125928554

join Nw

Casualty rate=20%;
Health= +30%,
Ground att= 25%
Air att= 20%;
infantry Att= 30%;
Sea Att= 20%
Building Def= +30%;
Building Output= +25%;
Guild= +38;
Infantry Def= +30%;
Ground Def= +30%;
Air Def= +30%;
Sea Def= +30%
and currently over many billion in our bank.

NakedCherryPie
03-15-2013, 08:48 PM
MERGER PROPOSAL: If you have a faction with member stats avg around 50k def-att or higher, consider joining us. We finished battle for Greenland ranked #98 and after dropping half a dozen non contributing memberwe will set a priority on expanding, above other bonuses. We are a cohesive team with now 2. We will respect your wishes and proposals, it takes 2 to tango! Our stats are below. we have Max out the defend n attack is built now. check it out if u dont believe it If interested, drop me a message! Merging is the quickest way to move into the top 100! we are a team of 58 slot member.

Faction name; The Real Kings
Faction ID; 125928554

join Nw

Casualty rate=20%;
Health= +30%,
Ground att= 25%
Air att= 20%;
infantry Att= 30%;
Sea Att= 20%
Building Def= +30%;
Building Output= +25%;
Guild= +38;
Infantry Def= +30%;
Ground Def= +30%;
Air Def= +30%;
Sea Def= +30%
and currently over many billion in our bank.Wow, almost as many boosts as Ferr. I take it this was done with modded and hacked accounts doing the donations. Don't worry, I won't tell.

JMS
03-15-2013, 08:50 PM
And the beat goes on..

coolman
03-15-2013, 09:06 PM
IS clean now. i report the hacker leader as i was the member .
Gree let me take over the faction leader so is safe to join

coolman
03-15-2013, 09:09 PM
is a empty Shell faction now and i rebuilt it now. it takes up 58 MEMber and have a great bonoues(same as Ferr)
Pm me if interested.

Dudebot121256
03-15-2013, 09:22 PM
General Discussion is not the place for recruitment. Please move it HERE (http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?94-Faction-Recruitment). Thanks.

JMS
03-15-2013, 09:57 PM
Out of curiosity, presumably the hacker leader bought a decent chunk of those bonuses. Why did gree allow you to keep them? If I am misstating a material fact, please let me know.

betatester
03-15-2013, 10:12 PM
can't wait

Jd-fors
03-15-2013, 11:44 PM
So gree knows a hacker/leader contributed to those boosts and basically turned a blind eye?whats not right about this picture?

I am a cow
03-16-2013, 12:40 AM
And what did we say about forum etiquette??? :D

Kot
03-16-2013, 01:48 AM
Pleaspost themail you got from gree where they say you could lead this faction that they knew was a hacker faction

coolman
03-16-2013, 05:39 AM
Come on think about it u think I stupid to post on forum where Gree have not approve it.

Joey123
03-16-2013, 05:52 AM
I realise thats not ur fault about having a hacker in the first place BUT it sounds unfair that u get to keep the benefits of this hacker cos he has obviously donated lots by looking at ur bonuses. So if i take a hacker into my camping faction have him donate lots, purchase all bonuses then rid of him would gree be ok with this

erickd271
03-16-2013, 08:49 AM
faction name: british legion
faction code: 836-842-342
members: 35/54
82nd in battle for brazil
81st in battle for greenland
118th in raid on egypt
Casualty rate: 9%
Health regen: 26%
Ground attack: 15% defense: 30%
Air attack: 15% defense: 30%
Infantry attack: 20% defense: 30%
Sea attack: 10% defense: 30%
Building defense: 30% output: 20%
Guild member increase: +34
PM me if interested!!! looking to regain top 100 or top 50
players willing to use gold!

Captain Steelman
03-16-2013, 08:55 AM

Nice, impressive plan of yours.. Keep the hacker long enough for him to get all bonuses and some extra billions in the bank and then turn him in to Gree and take over the faction your self...

Why donīt you run for President also.... You got the skills, man....

Kot
03-16-2013, 10:29 AM
Come on think about it u think I stupid to post on forum where Gree have not approve it.

Does not look like its any moderators/admi here so I gues that will not be a problem, u can send it to me as a pm

Durt McGurt
03-16-2013, 10:50 AM
Wow, almost as many boosts as Ferr. I take it this was done with modded and hacked accounts doing the donations. Don't worry, I won't tell.

Noticed a month ago....How does this slip through the cracks. Very frustrating to all the squads busting their backs. Oh well, keep head down and keep plugging away.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?45835-The-real-kings-greenland-top-25

Nuke the faction. Credit them with what they have earned.

Dudebot121256
03-16-2013, 01:42 PM
Pleaspost themail you got from gree where they say you could lead this faction that they knew was a hacker factionPlease do not encourage others to post emails from GREE. It goes against the forum TOS that you agreed to when you made an account.

Welcome to the forums! We aim to provide a fun and positive place for everyone to post about their experiences with our games. To that end, we require that everyone read and follow the guidelines below.

Please DO:

Keep posts constructive
Treat your fellow forum goers (who love the games as much as you do) with respect
Keep invite codes and faction recruitment requests in the relevant sub-forums

Please DO NOT:

Flame, troll, insult others, make purposefully inflammatory posts or otherwise be a nuisance to other players or the moderators. In this and all other matters, the moderators have final say over what constitutes appropriate posts.
Swear or use any obscenities (cutting out letters or replacing letters with symbols still counts as swearing)
Discuss locked threads or moderation actions.
Post any form of nudity or sexual content.
Post any form of racist or otherwise discriminatory content.
Reveal your or anyone else's personal information.
POST IN ALL CAPS
Discuss unreleased game content.
Engage in religious or political discussion, or promote political or legal actions or boycotts against any entity
Hijack threads or go off-topic
Spam
"Necro" old threads
Use gigantic images in your signature
Post content from or discuss non-GREE games
Post from multiple forum accounts
Discuss illegal activities
Discuss activities that violate our terms of service (this includes discussion of cheating, hacking, botting, etc.)
Advertise any product and/or service.
Discuss or post in-whole or in-part any private discussion with a staff member or support agent without permission.
Post links to anything that violates these guidelines.

Additionally:

Abuse towards any staff member or moderator is prohibited
We reserve the right to edit or remove posts at any time for any reason
These rules and guidelines are subject to change at any time; it is the responsibility of all forum users to understand and abide by the current posting guidelines.

Thank you all for our cooperation. If you have any questions, please contact a moderator.

Bobar
05-08-2013, 03:53 PM

so they even KNOW itīs not earned correct and keep it that way?!?! come on gree!

Poppa
05-08-2013, 04:00 PM
What a bunch of B.S. thats why people should stop spending. So is that now at least 4 factions now that everyone knows hacked and theres proof. But yet those factions are still fuctioning with all stolen upgrades. That was the last straw for me. Its like chasing puff the dragon.