PDA

View Full Version : can someone clarify something for a noob please...

DrBoomblob
03-15-2013, 06:52 PM
Hi,
What does it mean to "defeat" another player. Is this winning an attack against that player? or several attacks? From walkthrough:

"You receive more influence points for defeating players then for attacking the structures; however you must defeat the player to get the points, while simply attacking the structures will get you points. Players use health points to attack, similar to the boss events. Successful attacks will also award XP and respect to the victor's account."

so say i attack a player and beat him once and get 50 influence points...should i keep attacking him? or pick another target? is there a bonus for crushing that player? or will ip go down the more i attack him?
Thanks,
Blob

I Am Sam
03-15-2013, 06:58 PM
Hi,
What does it mean to "defeat" another player. Is this winning an attack against that player? or several attacks? From walkthrough:

"You receive more influence points for defeating players then for attacking the structures; however you must defeat the player to get the points, while simply attacking the structures will get you points. Players use health points to attack, similar to the boss events. Successful attacks will also award XP and respect to the victor's account."

so say i attack a player and beat him once and get 50 influence points...should i keep attacking him? or pick another target? is there a bonus for crushing that player? or will ip go down the more i attack him?
Thanks,
Blob

The moor you attack an enemy your character start to learn special finishing moves that you can buy with influence points.

DrBoomblob
03-15-2013, 07:33 PM
ok i dont know if i believe that.. but i guess my question is...

Say on my syndicate our weakest member is level 10 and I am level 50. If I pick on someone that is level 5 during war, will level 10 guy still be able to pick on him... or will that level 5 enemy be "too beat up"?

nytelock
03-15-2013, 07:51 PM
Anyone can beat anyone from the opponents syndicate as much as you want. There is no 'player is too beat up'

KansasMac
03-15-2013, 09:17 PM
defeat/attack. its the same.