PDA

View Full Version : The "Battle for Dragon's Roost" is a week away

GREE Official Updates
03-15-2013, 02:59 PM
Update: The Battle will begin on March 29th.

This will be the first region to be conquered in the "Conquest of Kings". Build and arm your guilds. If you are victorious, the land will be yours.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/DragonsRoost1_zps796aed46.png

Gambit12
03-15-2013, 03:03 PM
What is the date that will start..?

GREE Official Updates
03-15-2013, 04:04 PM
What is the date that will start..?

It is scheduled to begin on Friday, 3/29. We'll let you know if that should change.

a glory a
03-15-2013, 04:07 PM
Start the epic boss event now then! PLEASE!!! :)

(i'm close to levelling into the higher tier boss category :( )

Zenobia
03-15-2013, 07:47 PM
Start the epic boss event now then! PLEASE!!! :)

(i'm close to levelling into the higher tier boss category :( )

Lucky you - your wish was granted!

I for one am totally psyched for the battle. How long will it last?

kyljoy
03-15-2013, 07:52 PM
Probably five days like MW started, and CC has now, which is two days too long, but Gree must pretend that no one plays all their games.

Zenobia
03-15-2013, 09:03 PM
Five? That does sound too long. Three sounds much more manageable. Also, 5 days means that 60% of game days are weekdays. That is not so much fun for those of us who have to work for a living.

SurfaceToAir
03-16-2013, 02:58 AM
Describe the issue here...deleting App.

I and many others are going to delete this app.

All our members have been removed from our guild. 379071468 Justice League..
This includes the founder.
O/56 members.

Please respond

Paul

This is urgent. 56 unhappy players. I don't care if this isn't the correct forum for this. Save our guild!

--------------------------------------------------
Timestamp: 2013-03-16 19:49

From Paul on the iPad
www.PaulTooze.com.au

darknite
03-16-2013, 06:03 PM
Five? That does sound too long. Three sounds much more manageable. Also, 5 days means that 60% of game days are weekdays. That is not so much fun for those of us who have to work for a living.

5 days too long isnt it? i agree with you,most of the players in my guild working professionals,howcome they want us to be in the game for 24 hours for 5 days??? thats too much.

Captian Awesome
03-16-2013, 07:39 PM
We are ready.

Djjazzc
03-17-2013, 09:52 AM
Nice one bring it on

L.G.
03-17-2013, 06:26 PM
Please give us more information on the battle for dragons roost. we need start time. if it starts on friday the 22nd. we also need when it will end , date and time. we want to be prepared to participate !

Samskill
03-18-2013, 09:49 AM
Can someone be kind enough to explain how is this guild war is going to be played?

We are hopelessly lost in this ;(

Lunacy79
03-18-2013, 12:30 PM
Oh yes , CA I can hear the rhythmic battle drum beating In my head all day !!! 😃

The Big Weezy
03-18-2013, 02:01 PM
Oh yes , CA I can hear the rhythmic battle drum beating In my head all day !!! 😃

Yep. Getting pretty pumped for this. Murder of Crows is ready.

darknite
03-18-2013, 03:46 PM
may i get some info about how the game going to macth the guilds for the battle when we declare a fight, based on guild member count ? if yes what is the break down of possibilities like my guild has 20 members so we may face with another 20-25 member guild or it can go up to 30 ? thnk you.

Proprioc3ption
03-18-2013, 11:10 PM
5 days... Better not be GREE. Did you not learn from those in MW? Don't just do it because their first war was 5 days.
A 72 hour war is more realistic. People have lives outside of this game too so please think about what's best for your customers (us players)...if not, we'll disappear altogether.

Just remember Ferr's thread to you GREE after that first war which outlined the same concerns we now nave here. Players who play here on KA and also in MW, know this... don't make the same mistake here please.

Thank you ;)

VileDoom
03-18-2013, 11:39 PM
5 days... Better not be GREE. Did you not learn from those in MW? Don't just do it because their first war was 5 days.
A 72 hour war is more realistic. People have lives outside of this game too so please think about what's best for your customers (us players)...if not, we'll disappear altogether.

Just remember Ferr's thread to you GREE after that first war which outlined the same concerns we now nave here. Players who play here on KA and also in MW, know this... don't make the same mistake here please.

Thank you ;)

I agree completely with everything you posted but... I don't think they perceive the actions of the past as mistakes, more like calculated risk. Lol

Proprioc3ption
03-19-2013, 12:28 AM
I agree completely with everything you posted but... I don't think they perceive the actions of the past as mistakes, more like calculated risk. Lol

That's precisely why I said it ;) we're not fooled by their lack of information prior to the event...we're well aware of why.

emcee
03-19-2013, 12:44 AM

Thank you ;)

Unfortunately it will probably be the case as in CC its 5 days for current syndicate war. Gree may set the first battle for a longer duration so new players get the hang of group battle protocol, etc. People are also saying its 5 days for obvious reasons.....

L.G.
03-24-2013, 02:16 PM
you change the date for the event , ok we can deal with that.
but then you move it to same weekend as MW event and a holiday weekend also, why?
we have asked for information about start time and length of the event but have been given nothing at all. this is frustrating the entire KA community.. please give us some info about the time and length of the event!!!