PDA

View Full Version : Can war be declared without declaring war ourselves??

foxtrekker
03-15-2013, 01:55 PM
Just wondering thanks.

AFed
03-15-2013, 02:03 PM
Nope #10char

Big John
03-15-2013, 02:05 PM
MW now shows who declared.

foxtrekker
03-15-2013, 02:17 PM
Nope #10char

thanks!
I wish we had what MW has.

mysteryliner
03-15-2013, 02:38 PM
could realy use this system!
We made rules to only declare war ever other hour. (every uneven hour)
A ton of Ok's on the in game chat, yet some idiot keeps declaring war, 10min. after the previous one ended!!
Now you get stuck with no strength/stamina!
i i know who, i would kick him :confused:

Big John
03-15-2013, 02:43 PM
We're constantly at war too with no leadership, total shambles.

Jakers
03-15-2013, 02:44 PM
Same thing here, 4th consecutive battle, we're getting destroyed as we have no health left. Battles seem to be starting automatically. Probably a "glitch" to encourage gold spending.

corbaman
03-15-2013, 02:58 PM
Gree, make it so only officers can declare!!

Two Foot Sal
03-15-2013, 03:04 PM
It's happening with us too. In our 4th battle. As soon as one ends another one starts up right away.

Can another syndicate start a war without my syndicate accepting? Dont both syndicates have to agree to battle?

dragon001
03-15-2013, 04:29 PM
could be a glitch or a multi-account abuser/spy. whichever it is we have one as well. NOT FUN GREE! Should show who starts war, really, you already have that worked out in MW why did you not port it over?

gunny22
03-15-2013, 04:35 PM
Just wondering thanks.
I think so. My first 2 battles were not started by me.

derchef
03-15-2013, 04:35 PM
Gree, make it so only officers can declare!!
gree make free gold.......
come on.........

daystardawg
03-15-2013, 07:41 PM
Too
I'm Wondering If This Is A Glitch Allowing A Syndicate To Be Drafted Into Battle? Cause Our Syndicate Is Battling Every Hour To

Oubliette
03-15-2013, 08:02 PM
I am not too worried about the war, it does seem that each player can declare war at varying times. It will be a hassle for some syndicates when you are facing major syndicates. Good luck to you and here is hoping you find who is causing you hassles.

What is making me wonder is did they really vaporize one hideout per fight whether it was used well or not?

CohibAA
03-15-2013, 08:52 PM
What is making me wonder is did they really vaporize one hideout per fight whether it was used well or not?

Yep. Another reason it would be nice to know who declared, if they are not supposed to.

Tommy Two Toes
03-15-2013, 08:58 PM
:confused:

Is your whole syndicate in the same timezone?

DrBoomblob
03-15-2013, 08:59 PM
It's possible a lot of new players may have clicked battle thinking their hp might reset and are just testing it out? I just say this, because it's the first thing i tried after our first war. I think a lot of people like the syndicate war feature of the game, and the free players are left wanting more since without refilling health you really don't get that much action, hence people want to war often. anyway just my opinion as a new player who really likes the feature.

Plumbernick9
03-15-2013, 09:04 PM
could realy use this system!
A ton of Ok's on the in game chat, yet some idiot keeps declaring war, 10min. after the previous one ended!!
Now you get stuck with no strength/stamina!
i i know who, i would kick him :confused:

Sounds like yall need more organization.

Daph
03-15-2013, 09:20 PM
My syndicate is struggling with this too. No one fesses up to it yet were ALWAYS at war. Takes the fun out if it.

TZora
03-15-2013, 10:58 PM
in modernwar it shows who declared war

chrisr_17
03-15-2013, 11:05 PM
I have had the same problem in my syndicate i bet it will stop here in the next hour when the price of gold goes back to normal

CohibAA
03-15-2013, 11:16 PM
We solved our automatic war starting glitch after a few bad hours.

:cool:

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/20255000/ngbbs4ae9a50c053a7.jpg

twisted 1
03-16-2013, 03:27 AM
My syn had the issue but it seems to have been fixed or our traitor went to bed lol

daystardawg
03-16-2013, 03:35 AM
Its Still Happening To Us. OneTime It Took 15 Min To Start But Eventually It Did

twisted 1
03-16-2013, 07:09 AM
I think it's a leader glitch. When I'm off, it doesn't happen and I know I'm not hitting the button. We are experimenting and will know by 11am et when I go back in

devdon
03-16-2013, 10:42 AM
same thing happening to my squad too people. someone taps the battle button and when asked, no one tells us who did it. is it gree pressing that stupid button? what is the problem guys? there is no use of tapping that button because we will not buy gold. and if you want us to get beaten over and again, fine. i will just close the game for 5 days and when the stupid event is finished, i will start the app. just saying that there should be some control over that badass button!

jobadass
03-16-2013, 11:52 AM
just saying that there should be some control over that badass button!I refuse to be controlled.

But I agree, it was nice in MW to see who was declaring so you can have a talk with the offending party. We had that problem in Egypt, and it was an innocent mistake. The guy thought we were to be in constant battle when we were trying to work off a schedule. We were able to able to identify and contact him. It stopped after two times. Had we not known, it may have gone on the entire time.

daystardawg
03-16-2013, 12:01 PM
Knowing Who Is Declaring Would Really Help Us Cause We Still Have Someone Doing It. 20
Battles InFirst 24 Hours.

Dhusagar
03-16-2013, 12:08 PM
These same threads were frequent in MW - until you could see who pressed the button.....
Didn't see a thread like this in the last battle...

I think one of the problems is that the "declare war" button is near to the "wins/lose" button, so anyone checking where they stand within their faction has a chance of accidentally hitting the declare war button

Just thoughts.

jobadass
03-16-2013, 12:15 PM
These same threads were frequent in MW - until you could see who pressed the button.....

I think one of the problems is that the "declare war" button is near to the "wins/lose" button, so anyone checking where they stand within their faction has a chance of accidentally hitting the declare war button

Just thoughts.only problem with your theory is that you apparently have to then hit another button to confirm.

Edit: at least in MW

Oubliette
03-16-2013, 02:33 PM
only problem with your theory is that you apparently have to then hit another button to confirm.

Edit: at least in MW

It's the same in crime city. You hit battle, then you have a prompt window saying "Are you sure you want to initiate battle, it lasts one hour." (Something like that) With cancel and ok as your button choices.

Maybe the people starting battles for these syndicates are clueless or don't have a localized version, but it's a better bet that they are starting the battles because it's started to annoy someone.

Hoodratt
03-16-2013, 03:07 PM
Ok we are having yhe same problem... My question is: Is t here any syndicate out there that is not having this problem. All I keep reading is people *****ing about this. Is there really this many morons playing this game or is it glitched. Id love to get some feedback from any syndicates that do not have this problem.

twisted 1
03-17-2013, 10:25 AM
As a syn leader, I'm looking forward to syndicate alert being added. At least I hope it is.

Daph
03-17-2013, 04:32 PM
The starting battles before the syndicate is ready BS is awful. It's really causing aggravation. Plus we might not have enough hideouts to finish the challenge.

Dutchie
03-18-2013, 03:52 AM

Just thoughts.

After hitting the declare battle button, there is a confirmation screen with Yes/No.

This is not a glitch but a member/troll who is having fun. The MW team made some changes server-side to now create an alert in the in-game forum when the battle is declared which names the member who declared it. I suggest that the CC team implement this feature ASAP.

Thank you.

Dhusagar
03-18-2013, 04:00 AM
After hitting the declare battle button, there is a confirmation screen with Yes/No.

This is not a glitch but a member/troll who is having fun. The MW team made some changes server-side to now create an alert in the in-game forum when the battle is declared which names the member who declared it. I suggest that the CC team implement this feature ASAP.

Thank you.

Having never declared war in MW, I didn't know that - but it is a relief to know that I never accidentally started a war!

Dutchie
03-18-2013, 04:16 AM
Having never declared war in MW, I didn't know that - but it is a relief to know that I never accidentally started a war!

Yes and the same applies to CC. Restricting it so that only the leader and officers can declare battle is probably on the menu of features to add but in the mean time a simple server-side update to create a syndicate alert message in the in-game forum to notify everyone who declared the battle would be of great help, should not take too long to implement and should be there before the next event starts.

TriBeCa99
03-18-2013, 08:32 AM
Ok we are having yhe same problem... My question is: Is t here any syndicate out there that is not having this problem. All I keep reading is people *****ing about this. Is there really this many morons playing this game or is it glitched. Id love to get some feedback from any syndicates that do not have this problem.

We don't have this problem. We've only had a war start by surprise on us once throughout the entire event. Then again we're very organized were constantly weeding out players who couldn't follow instructions prior to the event start. So probably we managed to clear out all the people who would do this kind of thing before the event started.

DrBoomblob
03-18-2013, 11:54 AM
I was also getting upset that we were in constant wars all the time too because I assumed you only go to war if you iniate the war(mainly from hearing others assumptions)... but from my experiences:

War can be declared without declaring war yourself.

my best example:

a) last night i log on and we are 3 minutes in a war. We have done 0 damage on a hideout, and 0 damage on defensive leader. Our influence points is however 2500 points, and other syndicate is 600points. I saw our dl's stats jump up 5 Wins... we ended up winning without taking down the dl or doing hardly any attack damage.

there is the odd chance that someone on our team declared war, and then decided not to attack right after... but to to see our ip and win ratio gains so quickly, it makes sense to me the other syndicate were initiating and failing lots.

anyway.. as of now this is my interpretation.. but it's possible i am wrong.

b)

gambet1234
03-18-2013, 01:43 PM
Until GREE fixes the problem organization doesn't matter. I could get everyone on the same page and some moron is still going to click battle when everyone is empty.

I don't even care about knowing who started the battle, though it would be nice.
Just let the Syn Leader change members to officers and officers to members and only let officers declare.
I could start with my three most active and trusted as officers and add more, one by one until someone isn't following the rules. Undo my last promotion or two when battle is declared early and I fix the problem.

mxz
03-18-2013, 04:43 PM
I was also getting upset that we were in constant wars all the time too because I assumed you only go to war if you iniate the war(mainly from hearing others assumptions)... but from my experiences:

War can be declared without declaring war yourself.

my best example:

a) last night i log on and we are 3 minutes in a war. We have done 0 damage on a hideout, and 0 damage on defensive leader. Our influence points is however 2500 points, and other syndicate is 600points. I saw our dl's stats jump up 5 Wins... we ended up winning without taking down the dl or doing hardly any attack damage.

there is the odd chance that someone on our team declared war, and then decided not to attack right after... but to to see our ip and win ratio gains so quickly, it makes sense to me the other syndicate were initiating and failing lotsThat's exactly what happened. Someone on your team declared and you got matched with another syndicate. The other syndicate attacked your DL unsuccessfully 5 times. He got 5 wins and the influence points to go along with those wins.

Deuces914135880
03-21-2013, 01:01 AM
we got the syndicate alerts for donating but not for declaring... hmm not good. hope you will fix this until the next event!

soggy
04-02-2013, 10:20 PM
great thread. so has the following been confirmed by gree?

1) anyone in the syndicate can delcare war, regardless of rank?
2) you can only be pulled into a war if someone from your syndicate declares? i.e. if no one in your syndicate declares you will not be automatically matched against another syndicate if they declare.

want to clarify this for our team before the next battle.

thx for the help!

dudeman
04-02-2013, 10:40 PM
great thread. so has the following been confirmed by gree?

1) anyone in the syndicate can delcare war, regardless of rank?

Correct.

2) you can only be pulled into a war if someone from your syndicate declares? i.e. if no one in your syndicate declares you will not be automatically matched against another syndicate if they declare.

Correct.