PDA

View Full Version : Are any other syndicates not being matched up for battles?

Bam Bam
03-15-2013, 12:58 PM
I'm just curious if any other syndicates are having a problem being matched up for battles? Fight Club has been waiting almost an hour for a second match-up so far. It appears that the 2nd and 3rd place teams have been fighting the entire time.

GREE, is this your attempt to keep the leaderboard close since we had more than a 1,000,000 point lead after 1 battle? Things that make you go hmmmm.

Dipstik
03-15-2013, 01:03 PM
We got paired against the exact same syndicate twice in a row. I think there still a few bugs in the system.

Dr BoneCrusher
03-15-2013, 01:05 PM
What the F Gree how can this be good for business, having the top gold spending team sitting on the sidelines?

Can we get an answer!

Trev
03-15-2013, 01:06 PM
This is crazy still no match up what the hell is going on

Bam Bam
03-15-2013, 01:08 PM
I have an answer if GREE doesn't. We can keep our couple million in gold and cruise to an easy top 10 finish and let the other top teams save their money from trying to chase us down. Win for the players, loss for GREE!

Ak Killah
03-15-2013, 01:19 PM
I wondered why FC stopped gaining points

Bam Bam
03-15-2013, 01:20 PM
An hour and twelve minutes and we got a match up. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the event plays out.

vitus79
03-15-2013, 01:34 PM
our first battle had a cheater or more, one Alex had 3mil defense points from multiple auction top prizes, so their overall syndicate stats got upped by him alot and we got matched with them. they were all pretty low level, highest was lvl 176 with low stats.

thats how you got ur lead coz we got very small points from them. anyway i agree, still seems like alot bugs not adressed by now

Trev
03-15-2013, 02:33 PM
Again we're waiting and others are fighting.... Are gree trying to hold us back!!!!

jobadass
03-15-2013, 02:34 PM
Are gree trying to hold us back!!!!no one can.

Brooklyn Boy
03-15-2013, 10:27 PM
our first battle had a cheater or more, one Alex had 3mil defense points from multiple auction top prizes, so their overall syndicate stats got upped by him alot and we got matched with them. they were all pretty low level, highest was lvl 176 with low stats.

thats how you got ur lead coz we got very small points from them. anyway i agree, still seems like alot bugs not adressed by now

Is that how we have our lead now?? Just sayin........

The Billionaire
03-16-2013, 03:10 AM
Is that how we have our lead now?? Just sayin........

I found that funny as well, there's me thinking we got our lead from all those gold bars we used.

Shocked to find out it was all because of one hacker called Alex :)

bald zeemer
03-16-2013, 03:27 AM
And definitely nothing to do with the million+ point trouncings. How many so far, four? It's hard to keep track at times. ;)

Poopenshire
03-16-2013, 05:20 AM
They are not bugs. This has been an issue since day one in MW. After 3 events it's not fixed. In fact getting worse every event. We sit an average of one hour waiting for fights.

vitus79
03-16-2013, 05:20 AM
oh Bill, if you would just give a little more points..

Im not saying u guys dont spend enough for that extra energy point, it was more about us not beeing able to race with u from the start. and the fights we had should give you an idea of how many of us were playing on the first day.

anyway, not looking for a forum fight here, brag away

Dhusagar
03-16-2013, 05:36 AM
Gang of 1 closing in on a top 250 place.

Join me!

Oh, wait! You can't - I am a gang of 1!

Watch out Fight Club! I'm coming for you

LOL :-)

derchef
03-16-2013, 06:03 AM
We got paired against the exact same syndicate twice in a row. I think there still a few bugs in the system.
here too ,last two battle again same syndicate (well same name and same players , included one at lvl 2 with 3 item....)

Bam Bam
03-16-2013, 08:29 AM
I want to thank GREE for taking care of our problem of not getting matches for battle. Unfortunately, we fight the same 4 or 5 teams over and over, but we can live with that. Anyway, thanks again for the quick resolution!!

TRAZ
03-16-2013, 08:43 AM
So how are the matchings being done? We're having a riot getting matched with all sorts of teams.

1337bobbarker
03-16-2013, 08:44 AM
More than likely it's an RNG based off of IP. Since you guys sky-rocketed ahead (as of 10:41a.m. CST, 03/16), you guys are 14mil ahead of the next person.

When the event first started, I'm fairly certain you were in the millions right away, so of course match ups are going to be nuts for you.

Nobody is even close. Even Indian Nation™ is nearly quadruple that of the closest person behind them.

My small syndicate is trying to battle its way up to the 500's and we're getting immediate match ups.

vitus79
03-16-2013, 09:09 AM
So how are the matchings being done? We're having a riot getting matched with all sorts of teams.

i am pretty sure its combined stat of the syndicates and declaring battle in same time frame. we also waited for a matchup for over an hour while FC was battling and they matched us right away with FC. so the 20 min dont apply if theres not strong enough teams around also declaring.
no point in pummel lvl 20-100 syndicates, unless a hacker will screw their total stats with 3m atk/def, we dont face them.

teams with all sort of lvl and stats will have way more opponents than the top teams with lvl 200 and high stat majority. my 2 cent

Bam Bam
03-16-2013, 09:19 AM
I don't really understand how the matchups work either. I would prefer that we we got matched up with all of the top 10 teams or something, but it doesn't seem to work that way. We've been matched up twice with a team who's strongest player was weaker than our weakest player. So I don't know. I will say that they have matched us up 6 times with Indian Nation though, so their is definitely an effort to have teams that are closer in stats battle each other. I'm enjoying it so far, but I do hope that they implement some of the changes that various people have mentioned along the way to make it more enjoyable for everyone. I really hope they do something so that a free player can participate for more than 1 minute out of each hour long battle.

Good luck to everyone!

vitus79
03-16-2013, 09:37 AM
sorry to dissapoint you BB, but we still deal with Gree here. looking at the scorecard they got what they wanted so all we can expect is a shorter event in future but also a shorter time between them. 2-3 weeks like MW.
free players will still have to spend the entire weekend and alot of teamwork to win some decent prizes

Watoosy
03-16-2013, 10:11 AM
Who was it that said that if they didn't come in first place, they were going to throw in the towel and quit?

Pocketcc
03-19-2013, 09:31 PM
We were a top 100 syndicate that got matched with one group full of CK. don't know how that happened but I know the results.

Butt Futter
03-20-2013, 03:43 AM
We were a top 100 syndicate that got matched with one group full of CK. don't know how that happened but I know the results.

There are CK guys you can hit, but at least you didn't get FC or I.N. because then it's a waste of an hour.

Pocketcc
03-20-2013, 08:09 AM
LoL

Can is close to waste.