PDA

View Full Version : ENG will NOT press Declare War button on Easter weekend

CaptAmerica
03-15-2013, 11:52 AM
Modern War Players,

The Elite New Gunners faction stands united on honoring a boycott of the "Battle for China" event as CURRENTLY scheduled. If the schedule remains the weekend of March 29th to April 1st, the ENG faction has unanimously chosen to NOT participate in any battles. If your faction decides to participate, enjoy the battles WITHOUT ENG. We won't be pressing the "Declare War" button.. We will be spending Easter weekend with our families!!

Good luck to you all in the game.

Ryans67
03-15-2013, 12:07 PM
I respect that.

HGF69
03-15-2013, 12:12 PM
Hey we had one of ENG try and join us but I wasn't confident he was legit so unfortunately I had declined, nice stats though. Respect your decision guys.

Tanner
03-15-2013, 12:12 PM
T minus 5 posts before someone blames this on Jesus.

Commander Ghost
03-15-2013, 12:40 PM
T minus 5 posts before someone blames this on Jesus.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/BIGfreakinmachine/FD02C7EE-F678-4C6F-BCFF-E5FDE9E311F2-16618-000010DBF3871AA7.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/BIGfreakinmachine/563B191A-43AE-45C3-A78D-69FBA06F40D2-16618-000010DB169408E9.jpg

i am a troll lol lol
03-15-2013, 12:45 PM
Modern War Players,

The Elite New Gunners faction stands united on honoring a boycott of the "Battle for China" event as CURRENTLY scheduled. If the schedule remains the weekend of March 29th to April 1st, the ENG faction has unanimously chosen to NOT participate in any battles. If your faction decides to participate, enjoy the battles WITHOUT ENG. We won't be pressing the "Declare War" button.. We will be spending Easter weekend with our families!!

OK mate good luck with keeping with your word. Heard that one so many times.

vorm
03-15-2013, 01:46 PM
Good for you ENG! I totally respect that decision.

Web323
03-15-2013, 01:53 PM
I have already told my faction that I will not be in any battles on Sunday. Two day event for me

CplJC
03-15-2013, 02:36 PM
AS it stand, my faction well into the top 100 one..Currently stands as 70% not participating..even for free!

The Cave Troll
03-15-2013, 02:37 PM
Respect +1

CaptAmerica
03-16-2013, 09:44 AM
ENG faction hopes Gree will listen to it's customers and push the date so we do not have to PROVE our solidarity to anyone. ENG will NOT participate in Battle for China event as currently scheduled.

Master Stormzs
03-16-2013, 10:04 AM
Much respect for you CaptAmerica!
Some of my fraction members are doing the same, hopefully everyone will follow too, but time will tell.

General Soviet
03-16-2013, 12:03 PM
Respect, ENG. Takes a lot to do something like this. I don't know why Gree would put a WD event on a holiday hundreds of millions celebrate.

calvin98
03-16-2013, 12:09 PM
Sux how they did tht. Guess they find make enough moment for the month

FisK
03-22-2013, 11:28 AM
Even whose.
They have moved the "Battle for Dragon's Root" Kingdom Age event to the exact same weekend.
So we have WD events in two games in the Ester weekend.

It doesn't look like GREE is listening at all:mad:

raider
03-22-2013, 11:34 AM
Modern War Players,

Total respect!

raider
03-22-2013, 11:35 AM
ENG faction hopes Gree will listen to it's customers and push the date so we do not have to PROVE our solidarity to anyone. ENG will NOT participate in Battle for China event as currently scheduled.

totally agree.

raider
03-22-2013, 11:36 AM
You will be missed...

Milspec1
03-22-2013, 11:58 AM
We are there with you and will be making that announcement as well. Time to take a stand

Bashful Rain
03-22-2013, 03:49 PM
Thats The really cool thing about living in America, we can boycott anything we want to boycott, and its ok!!!!!!

Commander Ghost
03-22-2013, 07:51 PM
lol didnt u make a thread where u merged and are going for top 25? Lol well just wondering cuz it kinda weird to support both of ur posts well congrats on boycotting also either way....

I also remember Milspec saying they were boycotting Egypt but still participated and did pretty well.

Im not hating i respect your factions decisions either way.

CplJC
03-22-2013, 07:57 PM
Once again. I'm greatful another faction is taking off from china!! No gold for greedy!

Hammer mike
03-22-2013, 07:57 PM
Not that Milspec needs me to defend but the post reads they are going for top 25 in the event after china. As for Egypt they said they weren't going to Purchase any gold.
Milspec I'm still trying to figure out how we did not meet in Egypt, you finished just ahead of us?

Hammer mike
03-22-2013, 08:01 PM
As for the thread I'm happy that some are putting their families ahead of this game!! As for me.....kids are with their mother for Easter so I have plenty of time!!

Commander Ghost
03-22-2013, 08:06 PM
Not that Milspec needs me to defend but the post reads they are going for top 25 in the event after china. As for Egypt they said they weren't going to Purchase any gold.
Milspec I'm still trying to figure out how we did not meet in Egypt, you finished just ahead of us?

Oh they said no gold? I thought they werent participating at all. Thats my mistake then.

sherlock123
03-22-2013, 08:17 PM
Thanks ENG. Now the chances of other factions going up a rank and gaining more prizes has increased thanks to your religious beliefs. Never knew religion would be so useful in this game.

puffypete
03-22-2013, 08:51 PM
Excellent! A few less factions to compete with. That's the great thing that God gave us: free will. You use yours to take off and I'll use mine to move up a few rankings. Oh, and no one is forcing you to buy gold. If you don't want 'greedy GREE' to get money, don't buy their gold. What a concept!

BringIt
03-22-2013, 08:53 PM
Milspec probably bought gold or just had enough stashed from last battle. Either way, their boycott last war was totally lame since they still came top 100. Hopefully ENG will do a better job and not press the declare war button

Speed ump
03-22-2013, 09:50 PM
Why is that lame? If they did what they said they would do, and still ended up in top 100, sounds like a decent effort to me. I have no way to know of they did follow through with no gold. Instead of knocking others, and wanting them to perform poorly, try to perform better on your part. In reality, whether or not you want to admit it, that's why we all play. I love the competition.

ohwhatafinish
03-22-2013, 11:16 PM
Everyone in the top 100 would have had to use gold. Not much for 100th place but it still would have to be used. Some members in Milspec would have used gold on the last battle if they finished top 100. I think talking boycotts is pointless on this forum because to get one to work properly needs the majority in the game to know about it and the majority of people playing dont use this forum, just discuss among your group take a vote and stick to it. I am just hoping that GREE understand they made a mistake with the scheduling of china, an apology would go far and hope they make the WD events every 4 weeks and don't schedule another event on an important time for families.

rce
03-23-2013, 10:08 AM
Why is that lame? If they did what they said they would do, and still ended up in top 100, sounds like a decent effort to me. I have no way to know of they did follow through with no gold. Instead of knocking others, and wanting them to perform poorly, try to perform better on your part. In reality, whether or not you want to admit it, that's why we all play. I love the competition.

Lol, okay. You guys do not have any competition.

Speed ump
03-23-2013, 12:41 PM
I guess not when our closest competition runs ands hides from us. I WANT to fight the factions im closest to in the event. I'm not afraid of them. If they beat us, great for them. I'm happy to give them the opportunity. Talk about fair, honor, and ethics. We don't want to beat up on weaker groups ( I know, they are all weaker, you know what I mean). If we lose, we lose knowing we did our best, with honor.

CaptAmerica
03-29-2013, 06:53 AM
After much discussion, ENG will participate in China on a LIMITED basis both on the number of battles and the number of members. A few of our members expressed they wished to participate so the faction officers decided to allow those members who wish to battle on Friday and Saturday to do so. The faction will boycott ALL of Sunday. No surprise that Gree has elected to ignore all the pleas for pushing the date on China event. They again have lied to us stating these WD event will occur ONCE a MONTH!! They are very GREEdy. I almost failed to mention, ENG will be playing for FREE... NO GOLD will be used on this event so if Gree is expecting another big pay day. I think the Gree executives will be disappointed with the number of golden eggs the find in their Easter baskets this weekend. :D

Snowball
03-29-2013, 08:25 AM
After much discussion, ENG will participate in China on a LIMITED basis both on the number of battles and the number of members. A few of our members expressed they wished to participate so the faction officers decided to allow those members who wish to battle on Friday and Saturday to do so. The faction will boycott ALL of Sunday. No surprise that Gree has elected to ignore all the pleas for pushing the date on China event. They again have lied to us stating these WD event will occur ONCE a MONTH!! They are very GREEdy. I almost failed to mention, ENG will be playing for FREE... NO GOLD will be used on this event so if Gree is expecting another big pay day. I think the Gree executives will be disappointed with the number of golden eggs the find in their Easter baskets this weekend. :D

Very Very disappointed your team couldn't stick to their word!!!! Its truly the base problem with America and our growing global population. All talk with big ideas till they get to far for the corporate or government teat. To give your word sad no one really knows or cares what that means any more ... I'm on top 100 team we will not Declare war I proud to make the stand worst part I have no plans for the weekend We refuse to be bullied by corporate greed

Freddiefree1
03-29-2013, 09:01 AM
Modern War Players,

Stand for something or fall for anything.

King little fruit fly
03-29-2013, 10:04 AM
Modern War Players,

Awesome, we will not try hard for this one either!

sparckle
03-30-2013, 11:33 PM
Caved in as expected. Nothing can stand between these players and their MW addiction. More reason for Gree to give you people the middle finger after taking your money.