PDA

View Full Version : Profile stats fluctuating

SevenO9
03-15-2013, 12:36 AM
My attack and defense stats as shown on my profile fluctuate by a small amount every time I login to the game. Its no big jump only in the range 1 - 100 but the displayed value is different every time I restart the app.

For the record: I did not attack inbetween logins nor did get get attacked. So loss of units or PVP loot can't be the reason.

Anyone else seeing this? Any ideas? I really don't care too much about 50 stats up or down, it is simply anyoing when testing the impact of a new purchased unit. Thats actually when I found this out. A single added Commando lowered my def by 1 :-)

Ascent
03-15-2013, 01:51 AM
Same here.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-15-2013, 01:56 AM
As far as I'm told, this is the way Gree's attack/defense algorithm works. Never the same, many variables, and it's a function of who you're attacking or who attacks you.

Bronson
03-15-2013, 02:13 AM
I have also noticed units switch places in the top 45 when attacking, probably all depends on what boosts are being utilised on any given attack

Mcdoc
03-15-2013, 06:09 AM
Hey Seven - check out this thread - it may have the answer to your OP questions:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47986-Attack-Stats-Swinging-Wildly

I (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47986-Attack-Stats-Swinging-Wildly) can't see what PJ posted because I have him on ignore - but I doubt it was anything helpful or in anyway made any sense to anyone - based on the previous threads I read for months before I finally banned him from my view :)

SevenO9
03-15-2013, 07:45 AM
Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. I don't speak about stats when attacking. I talk about my profile screen only. That should not jump, should it?

LagBolt
03-15-2013, 07:50 AM
I just bought the 15% infantry defense bonus and my iOS account had a drop of 1 defense point but my android account went up 600.

Any one know why?

BigD@wg
03-15-2013, 07:57 AM
Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. I don't speak about stats when attacking. I talk about my profile screen only. That should not jump, should it?

I have seen this happen in my profile stats when buying certain units. I had guessed it had something to do with my new unit had a higher attack value and had replaced a "defensive" type unit in the calculation. Therefore the new "attack" unit carried with it a lower defensive number which was now being figured into my defense stats. I have no idea if any if this makes sense or if it is even possible...but that was how I rationalized it when it happened to me.