PDA

View Full Version : Money Problems

Sexypieface
03-14-2013, 06:11 PM
Hey everyone! So i have been having some serious money problems in MW. Does anyone have any advice? Im level 80 and i dont have close enough to spend 3.5 mil in units for my missions.
Thanks!

IlliniFan1
03-14-2013, 06:17 PM
Raid high level money buildings including:
Oil Rigs
Nanotech Factories
Any LE Buildings
Oil Refineries (low level ones don't give you much)
Sometimes I do Space Centers

Even if it takes a while, keep looking around, you'll find someone with some good, untouched buildings sometime or another.

i am a troll lol lol
dirt on a faction, screen shots of hacking, talking about Gree helping them with faction def stats, stats with bonus inclued and nit just the raw stats and other stuff.

My in game name is SHELL 199707092 add me

Screen shot are uploaded on:

https://twitter.com/AstonKutcherrrr

Thenoob
Save and upgrade your oil rigs

i am a troll lol lol
03-14-2013, 06:19 PM
dirt on a faction, screen shots of hacking, talking about Gree helping them with faction def stats, stats with bonus inclued and nit just the raw stats and other stuff.

My in game name is SHELL 199707092 add me

Screen shot are uploaded on:

https://twitter.com/AstonKutcherrrr

Sexypieface
03-14-2013, 06:33 PM
This.

If you haven't done so already, get the Toolkit in the appstore. It'll help you decide your next upgrade.
Alright i have it and am unsure how to use it

Trebor
03-14-2013, 06:48 PM
I would just raid someone's base hit the rigs refineries and ore mines. Maybe find a limited edition building I've do e that from start to present The tool kit works as well but raiding is faster for quick cash

LisaM
03-14-2013, 07:33 PM
Go to money buildings, put in what money buildings you have, click the little button in the top right corner, and it'll tell you what your next upgrade should be.

THIS. I love the toolkit, wish some smart programmer would create toolkits for the other Gree games!