PDA

View Full Version : stupid rules

calvin98
03-14-2013, 04:12 PM
ok, so i brought a composite factory for 250 gold and sold to buy two crates. what i didnt know is that selling a gold building doesnt give you half gold but gives you zero cash. nobody fall for this and sell a gold building!!!!!!! Gree plz refund my gold.

NakedCherryPie
03-14-2013, 04:14 PM
Why would you sell your Composite for crates?

CplJC
03-14-2013, 04:16 PM
Why would you sell your Composite for crates?Hhaha! Comp. literally is best building in the game..You made me laugh..I do kind of agree there should be a If you sell this, the following happens notice. specially for gold buildings.

Sillybeans
03-14-2013, 04:16 PM
Make a ticket and wait about 2months but calvin... composite is far FAR far... did i say FAAAR yet? better than anything else you can purchase for gold. Mines level 9 giving me like 12k defense

calvin98
03-14-2013, 04:18 PM
i know but i thought that i could always buy more gold and i got some pretty great units from that crate with the free 100 gold.

Ter
03-14-2013, 05:23 PM
What kind of bonus does it give? It does not say

Brummied
03-14-2013, 07:38 PM
Oh the things we do for units, after all that's what this game takes to win, units units units! Understand the trap thinking buy with gold get gold refunded, that's what the forum is for, a question like that on here would have drowned you in advice! Try posting before acting next time Your unsure of the outcome, Just a thought...

ok, so i brought a composite factory for 250 gold and sold to buy two crates. what i didnt know is that selling a gold building doesnt give you half gold but gives you zero cash. nobody fall for this and sell a gold building!!!!!!! Gree plz refund my gold.