PDA

View Full Version : Forums a place to learn things ??????????

Trebor
03-14-2013, 10:38 AM
All I'm learning is how to spin Bull turd ! Is there any chance the forums can come back to a helpful place to learn hints and tricks and be useful .

Some of us need the help and quite frankly don't need to read 50 posts of he said she said ending in nothing !

Jhenry02
03-14-2013, 10:51 AM
Trebor,
I feel your pain...
We used to use this forum to learn and help others.
Since factions came out, it has all changed.
But if you need help PM me and I know a few others that would be glad to help. And we offer real help, not deride you for not spending gold or being a sheep or any other bs they spew.

-Jason

Warfiend
03-14-2013, 10:57 AM
All I'm learning is how to spin Bull turd !

Yep, if you're looking to break into the fertilizer business, this forum is an outstanding place to start. There are some real cashcows in that department here.

I'd be glad to try to help answer questions if you'd like. Post them here or PM me and I'll see what I can do. PMs get priority as it is a chore to wade through the muck here.

Dutchie
03-14-2013, 11:03 AM
All I'm learning is how to spin Bull turd ! Is there any chance the forums can come back to a helpful place to learn hints and tricks and be useful .

Some of us need the help and quite frankly don't need to read 50 posts of he said she said ending in nothing !

I helped you yesterday in how to post a picture in this forum... did it help? There are a few good threads around like the one mxz started with regards to WD tactics (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?48297-Beginner-s-Guide-To-Running-A-Battle-(Tactics-Techniques-and-Procedures)).

I started a thread the other day but 3 trolls decided to descend on me like vultures and in the end I was forced to delete the thread... oh well, my ignore list got bigger that day.

I now try to inject a little humour in the place and have a bit of fun as right now work is very slow and boring which makes this place a much more exciting place. Would you Adam and Eve it!

Web323
03-14-2013, 11:04 AM
Just post a thread and hope you don't get jacked.

ohgreatitsryan
03-14-2013, 11:04 AM
But if you need help PM me and I know a few others that would be glad to help.

I'm with them Trebor, feel free to PM me. I'd be more than happy to help.

Trebor
03-14-2013, 11:11 AM
Thank you guys !

Yes Dutchie the help you gave worked

Dutchie
03-14-2013, 11:22 AM
Thank you guys !

Yes Dutchie the help you gave worked

That is what I like to hear! :)

Trebor
03-14-2013, 08:10 PM
👍 New building being built ! Finally a limited edition building

Bashful Rain
03-14-2013, 08:11 PM
What do you want to know?

Poopenshire
03-14-2013, 08:31 PM
Not many know as much, so ask away and I don't know I can find out for you.

Mcdoc
03-15-2013, 06:18 AM
You actually have some really knowledgeable , helpful, and genuinely nice people still hanging around - waiting for Cj to appoint a mod or 2 from the Peanut Gallery to delete a lot of the turds from the Sandbox. There are about 3 people you can put on your ignore list that will cut out about 75% of the fecal matter on the forums - I've only ignored the King Poop slinger for now (no - it's not Poopenshire - LoL) and It has HELPED make the boards WAY more bearable. I feel greatly empowered to once again enjoy the forums now that I have banned the king troll form my existence :)

Best advice - just post your question and hope the real Forumites Chime in!

spitfire
03-15-2013, 06:27 AM
I can never ignore the person you have ignored. His posts are pure entertainment. Sure there is a bit of cyber bullying but what the hell happened to those riddles? Bring back the riddles but keep the riddler away.

To the OP - I still have a lot to learn in this game but I personally enjoy the posts by Sillybeans, Ranger4life, MXZ, Jhenry02, and Mcdoc. You can turn to those fellas for some good advice but dont flood their PM box or I am gonna get some more angry people my way lol.

Alo
03-15-2013, 07:41 AM
depends what U want to learn. When I joined and asked some stuff, some ppl PM-ed me, cause trolls on thread where sending me to read threads that didnt answer my questions :P Right now I've learned most I need, but there still are things unclear ;)

Some Random Clown
03-15-2013, 08:08 AM
I helped you yesterday in how to post a picture in this forum... did it help? There are a few good threads around like the one mxz started with regards to WD tactics (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?48297-Beginner-s-Guide-To-Running-A-Battle-(Tactics-Techniques-and-Procedures)).

You sure did help me Dutchie and you too Trebor. Thanks again

Poopenshire
03-15-2013, 08:39 AM
You actually have some really knowledgeable , helpful, and genuinely nice people still hanging around - waiting for Cj to appoint a mod or 2 from the Peanut Gallery to delete a lot of the turds from the Sandbox. There are about 3 people you can put on your ignore list that will cut out about 75% of the fecal matter on the forums - I've only ignored the King Poop slinger for now (no - it's not Poopenshire - LoL) and It has HELPED make the boards WAY more bearable. I feel greatly empowered to once again enjoy the forums now that I have banned the king troll form my existence :)

Best advice - just post your question and hope the real Forumites Chime in!

Yeah maybe soon I should get a right proper forum name, but the history of this name andhow it was created are important.

Jhenry02
03-15-2013, 08:53 AM
I'm available to help.
If you need anything else Trebor let me know.

-J

Trebor
03-15-2013, 08:56 AM
Thanks I've asked a few people questions allready. Everyone helpful, thanks

Trebor
03-15-2013, 12:41 PM
I bought a geothermal plant in Egypt. Looks cool, makes money but I feel as tho its wasted gold! Upgrading that thing is insane , would the coal mine or diamond been a better choice ?

Commander Ghost
03-15-2013, 12:45 PM
Heres something ive always wondered. Does it take gold or cash to upgrade a gold building?

Trebor
03-15-2013, 12:49 PM
Heres something ive always wondered. Does it take gold or cash to upgrade a gold building?

Can't say for them all but geothermal is cash upgrade and composite is cash upgrade. I don't have any others to comment

cook976
03-15-2013, 12:55 PM
Is there a way to change your forum name?

Jhenry02
03-15-2013, 01:10 PM
Gold buildings only cost gold to build.
To upgrade they cost cash.
If you sell them you get cash, not gold.
I often find myself wondering about the geothermal. I have 1 at level 3. I use it to help pay for crate events.

Yes you can change your forum name, you have to close your account and start a new one.

-j

The Cave Troll
03-15-2013, 01:45 PM
What do you want to know?

I would like to know the drop rate/frequency of the wave runner? It is the unit dropped from the Floating Fortress mission in the Pirate Flotilla map.

Thanks!

cook976
03-15-2013, 01:54 PM
10% drop rate

The Cave Troll
03-15-2013, 02:20 PM
10% drop rate

thank you!

CaptAmerica
03-15-2013, 02:41 PM
I'll chip in on helpful discussions as well. I have lurked these forums the past 14 months. I owe back to it for the help from several of the Senior Member names already posted here.. Thanks to you guys for the tips!! :D There are some very good people here!!

Товарищ
03-15-2013, 05:27 PM
Here's a few threads I've made:
[Guide] Fastest economy growth! by Tavarish (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?46687)
[Guide] Crate events! by Tavarish (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?46686)
[Android] Simple way to fix most of the glitchyness! (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?45441)

And Trebor, don't forget to share stuff you've learned through PM's also ;)

Trebor
03-15-2013, 07:00 PM
And Trebor, don't forget to share stuff you've learned through PM's also ;)[/QUOTE]
I won't I help when I can

American Capitalist
03-15-2013, 10:51 PM
This forum is just a place where gold buyers can boast about how much money they spend on this game.

Trebor
03-15-2013, 10:54 PM
This forum is just a place where gold buyers can boast about how much money they spend on this game.

Trying to keep the bs like that off the one of a few actual helpful threads left

Corsair
03-15-2013, 11:17 PM
They can change your name here, I had mine changed, though that was a long time ago. At the bottom, click the Contact Us link and go from there. Might take a while.

As for gold buildings, I feel they are a waste now with the new LE buildings, assuming you can get those. But I would go for coal mines over geos, mainly because mines are easier to collect 100% of the time. The 6 hour time cycle of the geos bites. They do look cool though. Solar Arrays are also worth it, easily attainable with Tapjoy gold.

Of course, your first gold building purchase should be a composites factory.

Trebor
03-15-2013, 11:48 PM
They can change your name here, I had mine changed, though that was a long time ago. At the bottom, click the Contact Us link and go from there. Might take a while.

As for gold buildings, I feel they are a waste now with the new LE buildings, assuming you can get those. But I would go for coal mines over geos, mainly because mines are easier to collect 100% of the time. The 6 hour time cycle of the geos bites. They do look cool though. Solar Arrays are also worth it, easily attainable with Tapjoy gold.

Of course, your first gold building purchase should be a composites factory.
Composites have one level 7. Geo level 1 wishing I got the coal mine or diamond mine but Oh we'll now I know

Trebor
03-17-2013, 08:47 AM
Should one try to keep the attk/def number close to each other or is it normal to have one stronger then the other??

NaRciS
03-17-2013, 08:59 AM
Not sure if you gents can help... and didn't want to open new thread as posted a question elsewhere but no answers yet....

I lead a faction of 22 in top 600 ( not great but getting there ) we drop allies after the wars to protect ourselfs and gather some pennies... are stats are normally 4 to 5 times more then players around us..

We spent to much winning the Xian Destroyer but we wanted it for the 20% extra valor on raids... Perfect... now the problem...

as i mentioned we never lose raids as we ensure our stats are at least 4 times more ie opponent maybe 2500 defence and I am 18000 attack, never ever lost until I won the Xian prize, all three of us still never lose when attacking money buildings but if we dare to attack a shipyard then all of us lose our top valor units nearly every attack?????

The rest of my 18 members who have less attack points have hit the same people / shipyard and not lost... its weird that this unit is supposed to add 20% but we only lose when trying to use it for its benefits, we have played a while and understand loss rates... if it was one of us then ok but all three and the team that haven't got it are fine...

Sorry to jump on your thread but I'm confused... should i bother gree with a ticket... has anyone else seen the same...

Thanks

Trebor
03-17-2013, 10:01 AM
Narcis this is exactly what this thread is for ! I have the ship as well and I am not seeing anything like what your describing.

NaRciS
03-17-2013, 10:53 AM
I will talk you through it ladies and gents :)

So... im level 72, have dropped a lot of allies to feel safe and upgrade and also off to get some cash... I have 21 hits to go...

Found someone with pennies... there are 2,888 defence, I am showing 18,722 I have done 30 hits on money buildings... including rigs, stock, recycling, satellite etc no probs winning by 15,000 odd then I do one attack on shipyard and lose an extreme attack drone I gain 77 valor and lose a unit that costs 500?

Im thinking just don't hit shipyards...lol or worth a ticket?

It's a shame as I spent to get this unit because of the extra valor on raids...

cheers

Vballmadam
03-17-2013, 11:15 AM
I will talk you through it ladies and gents :)

So... im level 72, have dropped a lot of allies to feel safe and upgrade and also off to get some cash... I have 21 hits to go...

Found someone with pennies... there are 2,888 defence, I am showing 18,722 I have done 30 hits on money buildings... including rigs, stock, recycling, satellite etc no probs winning by 15,000 odd then I do one attack on shipyard and lose an extreme attack drone I gain 77 valor and lose a unit that costs 500?

Im thinking just don't hit shipyards...lol or worth a ticket?

It's a shame as I spent to get this unit because of the extra valor on raids...

cheers

I find that when hitting boost or unit buildings you lose more units than a pvp attack. Always has been that way for me no matter how much more my stats are over opponents. An all indestructible army will fix that!

Hope this sheds light on your question!

NaRciS
03-17-2013, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the quick reply, back to cash hits and missions then :)

still its not a bad unit, i can live with it!

thanks all

Jhenry02
03-17-2013, 11:40 AM
Narcis,
She is right, boost buildings always cause more casualties.
And EAD's die off pretty easily.
What I am curious is, how you got 77 valor off of a strike?

-Jason

Bala82
03-17-2013, 12:23 PM
Building your base

Buying 2 of every money building available - That's a lot of buildings
Buying Unit buildings - Whether you like it or not you need them - Make best use, you have no choice try get them 10 so you can get best units -unlike money buildings these units become available as soon upgrade finishes.

Last ever building would be boost buildings -

So my question obvious upgrading money buildings should be first priority but at what point should the focus move towards upgrading unit buildings . Is there particular IPH you need to reach before decision or should it based at your level .

NaRciS
03-17-2013, 12:37 PM
Hi Jason, I got between 77 and 100 valor off a level 7 + shipyard with my new shiny Xain Destroyer.

I had to drop about 700 gold but a couple of us in the faction decided it was worth it... we have a mini fleet of 4 or 5 in the faction so time to collect valor :)

I also brought the composite factory at the same time so wondered about that, its just weird that i only ever lose units on shipyard raids ... hey ho...

cheers fellas!

Jhenry02
03-17-2013, 12:43 PM
You mean 77-100 BP?

NaRciS
03-17-2013, 12:58 PM
Hi Jason,

Nope just checked as well, single hit on level 6 shipyard 66 valor :)

this time i lost a unit for 500 though...

NaRciS
03-17-2013, 01:00 PM
im getting 44 valor on a level 4 oil rig as well 28 on level 21 on level 6 market...

dave

Jhenry02
03-17-2013, 01:24 PM
How am I maxing at 20 valor?

Major Ed Rush
03-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Building your base

Buying 2 of every money building available - That's a lot of buildings
Buying Unit buildings - Whether you like it or not you need them - Make best use, you have no choice try get them 10 so you can get best units -unlike money buildings these units become available as soon upgrade finishes.

Last ever building would be boost buildings -

So my question obvious upgrading money buildings should be first priority but at what point should the focus move towards upgrading unit buildings . Is there particular IPH you need to reach before decision or should it based at your level .

Bala

My personal opinion from experience, and probably more of a starting move in game because it's how i did it.

At first i covered my bases by upgrading a few money buildings, then slowed down in game and took the airfield all the way to lvl 10. What this has done is allow me to buy the highest units i can for the money i have. Making sure i buy enough defence and attack for leveling

I won't level the other standard unit buildings as i will wait till the advanced ones become available at latter levels as there is no need for the standard unit buildings that are not my flag bounus.

I guess what i am saying is although the game mechanics are made to try and rush you through the levels, take the time to at least get your flag unit building to lvl 10 so you can always get the best units for your cash

NaRciS
03-17-2013, 01:28 PM
what level are you buddy?

Im 73, have you got a composite building... would that make a difference?

NaRciS
03-17-2013, 01:37 PM
i will do 5 attacks against a player level 72 a 5722 d 6667

level 6 shipyard 8 exp 77 valor 51 points

level 4 wind farm 4 exp 22 valor 51 points

level 1 satellite 4 exp 11 valor 51 points

level 1 naval research 33 valor 51 points

another on ship yard 99 valor 51 points lose metro tank

final on ship yard 111 valor 51 points

I have spent weeks trying to work all the stats out.... and a few pads later i have decided you get what you get ;)

But the min is usually mid teens up to 60 for level 8 plus buildings and a max of about 130 i think...

Hope this helps, let me know if you need me to hit anything else.

See the forum isn't all that bad :)

Bala82
03-17-2013, 01:38 PM
Thanks Major ED rush i would add you do my ally but i don't have your code

Mitchell
03-17-2013, 02:08 PM
Glad to see there are still people on here who are willing to help others, thanks, I haven't logged on in months because of all the down grading of others because of simple questions, hopefully this forum will become what it once was, wouldn't still be playing without help from the great people of this forum, V ball and Jhenry are great players they each have helped me among others :)

NaRciS
03-17-2013, 02:17 PM
Hi Mitchell,

I have a team of 22 that are all looking for hints... tips and advice... I thought this is a great a place to pick up those ideas :)

I agree with a lot of the comments floating around but to be honest... what i take from the game is the 22 new friends that i have we chat on our faction forum everyday, i'm quite proud of there achievement managing to get in the top 600 with no gold and no sleep in our second war... lol

I'm often floating around on the forum if you guys need anything.

c - leader of NrS

Jhenry02
03-17-2013, 02:40 PM
There is no way to get 77 valor from shipyards even with 3 hits.

Mitchell
03-17-2013, 02:44 PM
Hi NaRciS, I started out not knowing about the forums,attacking and raiding til I reached point where I was losing more then winning, started researching and found the forums which were much better before the fractions came about,there are still some great people on here who have great advice.I just log on if I can help someone,have a great day!!!!!!

NaRciS
03-17-2013, 02:52 PM
j,

Let me check again, I hope im not reading it wrong!

I will grab pics, is it ok to upload a screen shot?

whats the best size to upload?

NaRciS
03-17-2013, 02:58 PM
2791j,

Let me check again, I hope im not reading it wrong!

I will grab pics, is it ok to upload a screen shot?

whats the best size to upload?

NaRciS
03-17-2013, 03:00 PM
Hi Jason,

Not great quality but you will see first hit on just level 8 shipyard was 77 then next was 88.

I wouldn't waste your time earlier listing out hits and points if I thought they were wrong.

Dave

Q Raider
03-17-2013, 03:04 PM
There is no way to get 77 valor from shipyards even with 3 hits.

Incorrect, It is achievable with legitimate game units in play, but losing an Elite Water Cruiser and a Super Hornet doing it kind of makes the exercise pointless :-)

Jhenry02
03-17-2013, 03:17 PM
Well spank my rump and call me Shirley.
I've never had over 24 valor received from any raid or attack.

-J

NaRciS
03-17-2013, 03:17 PM
Q raider - very true you will notice i lost an attack drone worth 500 valor points, I hope you guys don't think we cheat at this game ???

I wouldn't be stupid enough to try and help if we cheating... sorry guys i just thought i was helping out.

The figures I gave earlier were true for the units we have.

NaRciS
03-17-2013, 03:20 PM
J, thats weird as I get around 55 on the 3rd attack on the high level money buildings :)

Let me know if i can help with any other units or maybe buildings that are given us those extras few valor point bonuses ... every little helps....

NaRciS
03-17-2013, 03:24 PM
Jhenry, silly question... you have got the latest crate prize?

This made a nice difference with valor which is why my team went after it :)

Cheers

Jhenry02
03-17-2013, 03:33 PM
No worries narcis, I know a lot about this game, but I know I don't know everything.
If q raider says those numbers are possible I believe you two.
However, check your PMs.

-J

Trebor
03-17-2013, 03:48 PM
Flea please stop posting trash on a help thread. Save that for somewhere else thanks

Trebor
03-17-2013, 03:55 PM
This ain't trash. It's the truth, people like McDoc and Poop are the most useless members of this forum. PJ is the only valuable contributer.
For real stop your wasting valuable help space. Post elsewhere

NaRciS
03-17-2013, 04:02 PM
Got your pm cheers Jason, let me know if you need anything.

If I can help with anything Trebor, J etc pm me..

cheers

Dudebot121256
03-17-2013, 04:21 PM
I ain't waisting any valuable space. I'm just saying only person that's really helpful on this forum is PJ. McDoc and Poop are just wannabes who couldn't contribute to this forum if their lives depended on it!Could you provide some examples of PJ's "helpful posts" and McDoc and Poop's "wannabe posts"? You can say anything but if you can't back it up, no one is going to believe/care.

Vballmadam
03-17-2013, 04:21 PM
Glad to see there are still people on here who are willing to help others, thanks, I haven't logged on in months because of all the down grading of others because of simple questions, hopefully this forum will become what it once was, wouldn't still be playing without help from the great people of this forum, V ball and Jhenry are great players they each have helped me among others :)

Good to see you back Mitchell!

Dudebot121256
03-17-2013, 04:23 PM
All you have to do is read their posts. The proof is right there.I'm not going through over 2,000 combined posts. Unless you provide evidence to back up your claims, you're just spreading propaganda.

Trebor
03-17-2013, 04:25 PM
I ain't waisting any valuable space. I'm just saying only person that's really helpful on this forum is PJ. McDoc and Poop are just wannabes who couldn't contribute to this forum if their lives depended on it!

Another brain dead imbecile Ok hey idiot this is a help thread the pirates do not need help. Is it possible for one f'n thread to be normal and not trashed with idiots and nonsense I guess not. Thanks flea for ruining the forums you sir are an idiot soon as I figure out the ignore button the forums might be a lil more pleasant. Given you enough time allready.

Jhenry02
03-17-2013, 04:32 PM
Narcis, I don't have any valor boost units. But still, 20-77 is a huge leap.
Can anyone that matters chime in?

-j

Trebor
03-17-2013, 04:33 PM
Flea please spread your garbage elsewhere. Ill take advice from everyone I've taken pj's advice before I've taken mcdoc advice his advice got me the xian destroyer. This is a help thread not a spread the love thread. You allready made that one keep your trash for there not here thanks

Trebor
03-17-2013, 04:41 PM
Did I just get sucked into the kill a thread vortex and ruin my own thread ?????

Q Raider
03-17-2013, 04:41 PM
Sent you a PM Jhenry02.

NaRciS
03-17-2013, 05:23 PM
Trebor, I think there is one who visits as many.... its all good.

J, I won the crate unit but that is only 20% - would my composite boost do anything, myself nor faction has anything to hide, I would welcome chatting and letting you know what units I have to help you raise your valor rate buddy.

Let me know if and what you need.

I cant see how I am getting more then double, let me see what I can get on a level 10 building max and also a level 10 money building, its worth looking, and im here if you need me, we are looking at these things all the time in the faction :)

Jhenry02
03-17-2013, 05:25 PM
I will be looking at my raiding stats shortly.

For dealing with trolls just ignore them, they can't hurt you, Unless you let them.

Major Ed Rush
03-17-2013, 05:49 PM
Did I just get sucked into the kill a thread vortex and ruin my own thread ?????

Almost, but it is hard not to, just ignore best advice although they will continue to talk to themselves. Makes you wonder how they get obsessed with things and why its so important.

Anyway Trebor, as said just let them be, and enjoy the constructive help and good conversation posts.

I for one being a relative new player was enjoying reading this thread for the information about a game i use to just escape the day in day out.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-18-2013, 05:31 AM
Really? What does one need to learn to tap pretend attack?

This game is so easy, a monkey could play it.

In fact, thousands do play it, monkeys to be precise.

What you might better wish to learn is how NOT play this game and take your life back from the abyss of boredom.

All I'm learning is how to spin Bull turd ! Is there any chance the forums can come back to a helpful place to learn hints and tricks and be useful . Some of us need the help and quite frankly don't need to read 50 posts of he said she said ending in nothing !

Freddiefree1
03-18-2013, 07:02 AM

What you might better wish to learn is how NOT play this game and take your life back from the abyss of boredom.
I like to sprinkle soda crackers on my iPad and let me parrot have at it:)

Trebor
03-18-2013, 07:19 AM

Sure it's easy when your troops are golden, I'm not so fortunate so there is plenty of things I could pick up along the way.

Freddiefree1
03-18-2013, 07:21 AM
Sure it's easy when your troops are golden, I'm not so fortunate so there is plenty of things I could pick up along the way.
Trebor, would you mind picking up the cracker crumbs me Parrot missed?

Trebor
03-18-2013, 07:29 AM
Of course absolutely

Freddiefree1
03-18-2013, 07:51 AM
Thank you...

Trebor
03-18-2013, 09:10 PM
I know this has been posted a billion times but I can't find. Tiers for the bosses. Levels and points needed. Anyone know where I can find such or can repost that info here. Please thanks.

NaRciS
03-18-2013, 09:41 PM
Is this what your looking for ?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44568-Boss-Information&highlight=tiers

:)

Radman
03-18-2013, 10:22 PM
I have seen several players at level 34 with advanced airbase (level 40) and dry dock (level50). How is that possible. Can you go done that many levels? If yes, how? Also, what happened to stealth frigate? I can't get it with valor now that I got shipyard to level 6.

Jhenry02
03-18-2013, 11:26 PM
Stealth frigate is gone, removed from the store. We all toasted and wept for our favorite frigates.

And, to answer your first question. When Modern War was first released there were no level requirements for the advanced unit buildings. They later added these level requirements. So what you are seeing is probably some older accounts. More than likely they are campers if you are seeing lower level players with them.

Hope that answers your question. And remember you are allowed a single tear for your stealth frigates. Though they are still with us in our heart, they are slowly leaving our inventories.

-Jason

Trebor
03-19-2013, 10:53 PM
24 boss's down can go no further without gold. Worth it ?

Major Ed Rush
03-20-2013, 04:01 AM

Trebor i will chip in and say no unless your flag is Russian, save it for a grand prize unit that matches flag. But of course if flag don't matter personal choice probably cost a bit of gold from there.

Alo
03-20-2013, 04:54 AM

nope, takes too much cold if U have already maxed out whats possible with cash hits.

Trebor
03-20-2013, 06:50 AM
Thanks guy. Ill stay in tier get stronger for next boss event