PDA

View Full Version : Have you been kicked out of your faction then click and read!!!

BadBoyz
03-14-2013, 08:15 AM
No Free Rides!!! Be an active player during the battle campaign!!! Donations, only if you can spare them. Just remember the more you put in; the more you help the team getting more bonuses. Every little bit counts. Bricks, must be donated for fortifications during campaign battles.

Last event we ranked 3,050 during the Egypt Campaign with only 3 players.

Bonuses listed below:

Health Regen 9%
Infantry Defense 15%
Ground Defense 10%
Air Defense 5%
Building Defense 15%
Guild Member Increase +4

Maximum 24

This is the perfect time to join, so if you want to prove a point to your old team then join our faction and show them other wise.

simpleman
03-14-2013, 08:18 AM
I like your message, good job and good luck. :cool:

BadBoyz
03-14-2013, 08:40 AM
Thanks, I just feel bad for other players out there. So many posts stating we dropped players to make room for stronger players. Maybe they couldn't meet the minimum donations. It's a game. I may carry the weight for my team, buts its game that I play daily sometimes hourly.

coolman
03-15-2013, 07:36 AM
MERGER PROPOSAL: If you have a faction with member stats avg around 50k def-att or higher, consider joining us. We finished battle for Greenland ranked #98 and after dropping half a dozen non contributing memberwe will set a priority on expanding, above other bonuses. We are a cohesive team with now 2. We will respect your wishes and proposals, it takes 2 to tango! Our stats are below. we have Max out the defend n attack is built now. check it out if u dont believe it If interested, drop me a message! Merging is the quickest way to move into the top 100! we are a team of 58 slot member.

Faction name; The Real Kings
Faction ID; 125928554

join Nw

Casualty rate=20%;
Health= +30%,
Ground att= 25%
Air att= 20%;
infantry Att= 30%;
Sea Att= 20%
Building Def= +30%;
Building Output= +25%;
Guild= +38;
Infantry Def= +30%;
Ground Def= +30%;
Air Def= +30%;
Sea Def= +30%
and currently over many billion in our bank.

sbs2716g
03-16-2013, 10:58 AM
No Free Rides!!! Be an active player during the battle campaign!!! Donations, only if you can spare them. Just remember the more you put in; the more you help the team getting more bonuses. Every little bit counts. Bricks, must be donated for fortifications during campaign battles.

Last event we ranked 3,050 during the Egypt Campaign with only 3 players.

Bonuses listed below:

Health Regen 9%
Infantry Defense 15%
Ground Defense 10%
Air Defense 5%
Building Defense 15%
Guild Member Increase +4

Maximum 24

This is the perfect time to join, so if you want to prove a point to your old team then join our faction and show them other wise.

Hi.
U n your team member wanna join our faction. ? We rank around 2000 in bfe with around 10 members. Pm me to discuss further.

Control power concepts 593 390 686
14% health regen
Inf def 15%
Grd def 15%
Air def 10%
Sea def 5%
Bldg def 20%
Building output 5%