PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate got banned

Munch on it
03-14-2013, 02:30 AM
Joined a syndicate recently and when i logged on to do some more donating as you do I thought I had been kicked from it as the join a syndicate page came up instead but turns out there was a couple of cheaters in there so gree deleted the syndicate and banned the cheaters. Also the people that weren't cheating got all money and bricks back that they donated.
So turns out gree are doing something about cheaters and syndicates that have cheaters just sucks that me and the others have to find or start a new syndicate this close to the final battle.

lsjs41
03-14-2013, 02:35 AM
Unlucky, but do your research with your syndicate, cheaters are generally easy to spot, if you spot something ask a question, you are going to war with these people you need an element of trust. A question like how did you get 300 doomsday frags with only 10 pvp victories, could save you alot of time and effort.

Ragmondino
03-14-2013, 02:37 AM
You sure this is what happened and you wasn't just booted?
Cause If this is the case I have proof a top 10 syndicate has cheaters and also that they know they are cheaters.

It's all a dream
03-14-2013, 02:49 AM
If he got booted he wouldnt have gotten reimbursed for his donations

Munch on it
03-14-2013, 02:53 AM
You sure this is what happened and you wasn't just booted?
Cause If this is the case I have proof a top 10 syndicate has cheaters and also that they know they are cheaters.

Yes it got deleted and the cheating players got banned and like I said we all got our money and bricks that we donated back and we have started up a new one with out the cheaters

Munch on it
03-14-2013, 02:56 AM
Unlucky, but do your research with your syndicate, cheaters are generally easy to spot, if you spot something ask a question, you are going to war with these people you need an element of trust. A question like how did you get 300 doomsday frags with only 10 pvp victories, could save you alot of time and effort.

Yeah it is unlucky but I'm glad that gree are doing something about the cheats tho. And I haven't really lost anything as gree gave us non cheating players our money and bricks back.

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 03:01 AM
Do not join No Gold Forever, they cheat and you will get banned!

corbaman
03-14-2013, 03:01 AM
Can't post name of syndicate?

Does it rhyme with "Milent Rassassins"?

Munch on it
03-14-2013, 03:04 AM

Gree aren't banning the whole syndicate if there are cheaters in them they are only banning the cheaters and reimbursing the others with the money and bricks they have already donated

Munch on it
03-14-2013, 03:06 AM
Can't post name of syndicate?

Does it rhyme with "Milent Rassassins"?

Are you sure? I know a couple of people in that syndicate

bald zeemer
03-14-2013, 03:17 AM
Not to be contrary, but you're not necessarily the best judge of character.

Not that I think SAS are cheaters. Just sayin'

Munch on it
03-14-2013, 03:25 AM
Not to be contrary, but you're not necessarily the best judge of character.

Not that I think SAS are cheaters. Just sayin'

Lol I've reported plenty of cheaters just the fact that I didn't check every single player in my syndicate to see if they were cheating or not doesn't mean I do or don't know what a cheater looks like. It was only two or three players that were cheating

Polarbear
03-14-2013, 03:27 AM
So which syndicate was this?

or was that a secret:rolleyes:

PS: If your looking for a new home, TBC is open.

NTM
03-14-2013, 03:30 AM
hahaha...

when i see some sindicate on TOP 50 PVP.. i lol.. realy..

they are alot who win EVENT with Gold and finisf on top 50 with out gold :) anyway got banned a good thing...

fk the cheater... and the best thing and when u ear we are the best.. best of what ? lol. ... best of dumb...

NTM
03-14-2013, 03:31 AM
if some sindicate got banned maybe CJ54 can give the prize at guy who finish at 51 or 52 position for pvp event, normal no ?

i'm not on, but i just make a suggestion.. for legit player for sure.. a good thing...

Polarbear
03-14-2013, 03:36 AM
if some sindicate got banned maybe CJ54 can give the prize at guy who finish at 51 or 52 position for pvp event, normal no ?

i'm not on, but i just make a suggestion.. for legit player for sure.. a good thing...

No, but the previous legitimate players such as OP still have their prizes. It would not make sense to give to 51st.

Syndicate was most likely banned for their dodgy donations, not PVP reasoning.

Munch on it
03-14-2013, 03:43 AM
No, but the previous legitimate players such as OP still have their prizes. It would not make sense to give to 51st.

Syndicate was most likely banned for their dodgy donations, not PVP reasoning.

Yes mine was banned for money donations we didn't make top 50

iteachem
03-14-2013, 04:42 AM
Munch are you leading? How many of you are left

Trying to get coordination for identifying cheaters together. Should have something up and running over the weekend.

Munch on it
03-14-2013, 04:57 AM
Munch are you leading? How many of you are left

Trying to get coordination for identifying cheaters together. Should have something up and running over the weekend.

No I wasn't the leader I had only joined them about a week and a half ago. There was around 3-4 out of 60 that got banned the rest of them have started a new syndicate.

Leezygeezer
03-14-2013, 04:59 AM

Baseless accusation, go troll somewhere else

iteachem
03-14-2013, 06:00 AM
No I wasn't the leader I had only joined them about a week and a half ago. There was around 3-4 out of 60 that got banned the rest of them have started a new syndicate.

Inbox full lol.... Checking on it btw

Munch on it
03-14-2013, 06:10 AM
Did you get my reply?

Inbox full lol.... Checking on it btw

iteachem
03-14-2013, 06:33 AM
Yeah your inbox is full now

Munch on it
03-14-2013, 06:47 AM

Lol should be all good now

The Evolution
03-14-2013, 06:50 AM

Hey sent you a PM yesterday as well. Let me know if you didn't get it...

The Evolution
03-14-2013, 06:58 AM
So which syndicate was this?

or was that a secret:rolleyes:

PS: If your looking for a new home, TBC is open.

Which one do you think it was?????

TRAZ
03-14-2013, 07:09 AM
Ughh....sorry to hear about that. It's good that Gree is being pro-active on these things. It's why I have a zero tolerance policy about hackers. Not fair to the other members in a syndicate when collateral damage takes place.

skippy
03-14-2013, 07:13 AM
hey pasta boy. explain how the ngf are cheaters. i'm sure we aren't.

Butt Futter
03-14-2013, 07:30 AM
Pasta is trolling ngf. Just ignore him.

Dipstik
03-14-2013, 07:36 AM
Pasta is trolling ngf. Just ignore him.

Please don't.

SmokeyBonesSteph
04-10-2013, 07:49 PM
My syndicate leader is currently banned. I believe due to language and or/threats I have no idea why and he has not shared the reason however, I would like to know if the ban is only for a certain number of days or is it permanent? secondly, Is there a way to assign someone else to lead the syndicate so that we don't lose anything we have already donated?

psxnitro
04-10-2013, 08:36 PM
When did the bans occur, because they seemed to have missed some that I have reported.

Dipstik
04-10-2013, 08:36 PM
My syndicate leader is currently banned. I believe due to language and or/threats I have no idea why and he has not shared the reason however, I would like to know if the ban is only for a certain number of days or is it permanent? secondly, Is there a way to assign someone else to lead the syndicate so that we don't lose anything we have already donated?

No. You're screwed, and I'm amused. Tell me more!

kingofwale
04-10-2013, 08:53 PM
you can get banned for languages??

In a game called "CRIME" city??

That's like banning golfers for weird color pants!

Dipstik
04-10-2013, 09:02 PM
you can get banned for languages??

In a game called "CRIME" city??

That's like banning golfers for weird color pants!

Internet gangster in da house!

sister morphine
04-10-2013, 11:03 PM
Internet gangster in da house!
I laughed at this

NTM
04-11-2013, 12:10 AM

alice trick event ? :) i'm not surprised if ur right ^^

psxnitro
04-11-2013, 12:35 AM
Anyone know what happened to grimmy and his syndicate...?

mperus
04-11-2013, 12:52 AM

we are still here, don't worry

NTM
04-11-2013, 12:58 AM
who is here ? players or syndicate ? or the two ?

lol

tehlolkid
04-11-2013, 01:41 AM
Both. We don't cheat, so stop whining.

mofisto
04-11-2013, 07:15 AM
Both. We don't cheat, so stop whining.

Do you understand maths?

Toss meoff
04-11-2013, 07:25 AM
I've been an active member of No Gold Forever since it was formed. Under no circumstances would we allow any of our team to cheat.

Dani3ll31026
04-11-2013, 07:36 AM
I really wouldn't be mad If someone ended up cheating in my syndicate and I got reimbursed everything!! I don't cheat but pulling a lot of weight in what I feel is a syndicate going no where. Getting all the money and bricks I have donated doesn't sound like a bad thing to me!! Maybe instead of free banning these cheaters maybe they need a new software update that doesn't allow it.. I play other games and there is no way to hack into them. If anyone is interested in me joining their syndicate PM me though and ill tell you my stats has to be a top 100 or close syndicate though. 

Alice
04-11-2013, 07:52 AM
We DO NOT cheat

Those who are speculating that we are cheating, post your proof here. It is unethical to make an accuse without evidence, and such activity is an insult against all 52 NGF members. :mad:

Kill0r
04-11-2013, 08:03 AM
And the trolls NTM and pasta are laughing up their sleeves, Alice.

1337bobbarker
04-11-2013, 08:04 AM
We DO NOT cheat

Those who are speculating that we are cheating, post your proof here. It is unethical to make an accuse without evidence, and such activity is an insult against all 52 NGF members. :mad:

Alice, they're just trolling.

Alice
04-11-2013, 08:05 AM
That's not what I heard, birdie.

It's funny that all you guys do not even want to tell out what we are cheating on? Cash? RP? Come on, I knew that you just don't like free players.

Alice
04-11-2013, 08:06 AM
Alice, they're just trolling.

If so they deserve getting banned :p

Alice
04-11-2013, 08:33 AM
Cash hack would be the obvious choice, didn't think I needed to spell it out for everyone.

Are you serious???

We have absolutely zero cash hackers in our syndicate. Last syndicate war we have only level 2 IP bonus and we can only make level 3 IP this time. Not to mention that we have lots of attack bonus to be done.

All right I'm done with such non sense and stupid accuse

Justsimply
04-11-2013, 08:35 AM
Cash hack would be the obvious choice, didn't think I needed to spell it out for everyone.

Cash hack? Considering we haven't purchased all the bonuses yet, highly doubtful.
Free players must really piss you guys off

skippy
04-11-2013, 08:54 AM
If we were cheating or hacking, we would have done better. If you're going to cheat, why not shoot for top 5? Are some of the gold spenders we beat just mad because we work harder and are smarter?

Justsimply
04-11-2013, 08:59 AM
No problem with free players, every game needs a punching bag.

It's the free players such as yourselves that hack and then claim a moral victory that get under our skin.

I'm glad to be under your skin buddy guy, show me the hacking we are doing......
Nothing, just as I thought. You will actually waste your time on accusing a syndicate of cheating without proof. Interesting to see the trolls band together. Perhaps you should make a syndicate for all trolls call it "We're a waste of space".

navanodo
04-11-2013, 09:20 AM
Funny guy.

Truth is, I have a RL mate that is in your syndicate and he told me about how you guys operate under the full knowledge of your syndicate leader. Gave me details about how you are instructed to hack but not make it too obvious. And before you ask, no, I won't be outting him. He is already considering leaving your group for one of more legitimacy. If he does, he plans on coming out and exposing your operation. So stay tuned, the road ahead may be getting bumpy for your cheating lot.

No one like you has RL mates - I am one of the original members of NGF and at no time has our leader ever condoned or instructed our team on how to hack

Either put up or shut up

Andrei2904
04-11-2013, 09:20 AM
Lol. Lil' fudge, how old are you? The things you write sounds like a 15's years old kid that tries to convince people to believe his lies. We all know you are trolling. This syndicate is really working hard and have many members that are really devoted and not just donate 2-3xIPH, and Alice i am sure she doesn't accept any hackers. So go and then come again with a better thought lie

skippy
04-11-2013, 09:28 AM
i'm pretty sure we didn't get together as a group and say "let's hit 114th! " I imagine along with packing fudge with your friends, you use your mouth as a holster for fudgesicles.

sister morphine
04-11-2013, 09:33 AM
There's Dipstick, proving himself once again to be king of the mugs.

Goodison
04-11-2013, 09:36 AM
Fudge packer / fags / faggots are all the same troll. He will be banned again very soon and come back will another really funny homophobic term as his user name, it's how he has fun.

skippy
04-11-2013, 09:42 AM
i mentioned fudge and fudgesicles. not a clue what u are talking about. do you hook up with fudge because that is all you can get? It's your avatar, not mine.

skippy
04-11-2013, 09:51 AM
i try to hide that stuff from her.

Leezygeezer
04-11-2013, 10:33 AM
Ain't there a bridge with some goats running across it somewhere so the trolls can go hide under it? Don't understand why anyone actually bothers responding to social retards like that!

kykboxr
04-11-2013, 12:25 PM
A question like how did you get 300 doomsday frags with only 10 pvp victories, could save you alot of time and effort.

Lol

I've seen this too much

NTM
04-11-2013, 12:51 PM
And the trolls NTM and pasta are laughing up their sleeves, Alice.

I neve say she cheat or hack i have say she USE Gold, not the same if im right, i call that alice trick, understand? tks

kingofwale
04-11-2013, 12:51 PM
saw a bunch of people with tons of top scratch ticket wins.

I've played this game for over 2 years daily between 2 characters, have yet to win 1 6X... did win 2 5X tho.

Grimmy11
04-12-2013, 01:25 AM

Still here, hows it going?

psxnitro
04-12-2013, 03:35 AM
Still here, hows it going?

Just wondering since I think I saw your account banned for some reason.

Dipstik
04-12-2013, 04:48 AM
"For some reason".... Riiiight.