PDA

View Full Version : Cannot View Rival Attack/Defense stats. Normal?

KansasMac
03-13-2013, 10:23 PM
PROBLEM RESOLVED AFTER NEWEST UPDATE

When I would enter a rival hood and select rival profile, I used to be able to see all stats including attack and defense. Now most stats appear except three question marks in place of Attack and Defense.

Game has been like this for about 3 weeks. I've deleted app, updated, etc.

Is this the case for everyone b/c some kind of update or is it just my phone?

EDIT: here is a random Rival.

http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s629/bobharnade/questionmarks_zps1d7562e2.png

PawnXIIX
03-13-2013, 10:34 PM
Can you get a picture of that? Shoot that over to support because right now our resident problem solver isn't here. That's definitely not normal...

dudeman
03-13-2013, 10:39 PM
They already know, and it's an android exclusive issue.

If anyone does send tickets about this, you owe me iTunes cards for two reasons. 1) for accurately predicting that Gree will respond with something along the lines of, "thanks for contacting us, we are aware of the issue and are working on it.". And 2) for making everyone else's tickets take longer to have resolved!

Any amount is acceptable on the card. Just PM me the code. :cool::p

PawnXIIX
03-13-2013, 10:40 PM

That just shows how much I know about android :p

dudeman
03-13-2013, 10:47 PM
That just shows how much I know about android :p

I don't believe I am all that knowledgeable on the android subject either. However:

I am on iOS and have no such problem. No one that I know of who is experiencing this problem is on iOS. I do know of multiple android users who have experienced or are experiencing this issue. And CC has a pretty well established history of being whacked out in general, but seemingly more so with android devices.

I could be wrong. I can only go by my own observations and word of mouth from actual android players.

KansasMac
03-13-2013, 10:55 PM

If anyone does send tickets about this, you owe me iTunes cards for two reasons. 1) for accurately predicting that Gree will respond with something along the lines of, "thanks for contacting us, we are aware of the issue and are working on it.". And 2) for making everyone else's tickets take longer to have resolved!

Any amount is acceptable on the card. Just PM me the code. :cool::p

Does it affect ALL android, or just some versions?

Lonestoner
03-13-2013, 11:41 PM
Does it affect ALL android, or just some versions?
Only some; I don't have the problem on my android phone, just on my camper on bluestacks.

Zyklones
03-14-2013, 12:47 AM
I have the same problem for around 3 weeks. I did send an email and got a standard answer ( aware of the problem.)
Really annoying bug during pvp events. ( Samsung S3 )

corbaman
03-14-2013, 03:09 AM
Should just make the whole game work this way... Doesn't make sense that you should know how strong an opponent is before attacking.

KansasMac
03-14-2013, 08:13 AM
it definately makes you apply different strategies. I put more thought into how many pvp wins vs. pvp losses, if the rival has overexpanded mafia, etc. but definately not as easy when you just want to attack a lot.

OG Pennyloaf
03-14-2013, 05:07 PM
Latest push for leader board event fixed this for me.

Mr.omega92
03-14-2013, 07:06 PM
Yep me too

dudeman
03-14-2013, 07:24 PM
I have the same problem for around 3 weeks. I did send an email and got a standard answer ( aware of the problem.)
Really annoying bug during pvp events. ( Samsung S3 )

So you did submit a ticket? I refer you to post #3.

Still patiently awaiting your PM. ;)

KansasMac
03-14-2013, 08:06 PM
So you did submit a ticket? I refer you to post #3.

Still patiently awaiting your PM. ;)

Ha. I wisely decline your challenge and will wait patiently for a fix...

gambet1234
03-15-2013, 02:13 AM
Lonestar, I'm the exact opposite. Both my BlueStacks are fine, but I my phone is messed up.