PDA

View Full Version : Gold Not Required!

Archer59
03-13-2013, 05:57 PM
Listen, if you want to be a part of a great TEAM and you're tired of pumping real cash into the game because you are required to, give us a chance. We do have gold spenders, but it is not a requirement. What's interesting is that they could have taken their $ to the many Top 100 or even Top 50 factions seeking such players, but they are happy being a part of the 48th TFW. We must be doing something right. PM me if interested.

Archer59
03-14-2013, 09:39 PM
Bump...look, really simple...you're missing out if you dont at least give us a look. We have merged not one....but two different fractions and they are pleased to be a part of our group. We are a great blend of competitive effort (without going overboard) and low key, relaxed fun. There's 10% of you who want to "win" at all cost and 90% of you who are looking for a good effort and great experience. If you are part of the latter group, you'd be making a mistake if you don't check us out.

Hupernikomen
03-14-2013, 10:09 PM
Great job. We did the same thing merging three groups. Didn't reach top 500 yet, but hoping to next battle. How many players do you guys have?

Chilli!
03-15-2013, 03:08 AM
I joined 48th TFW just before Egypt and i'm so glad i did.

Fantastic leader and players and already made some great friends. Great atmosphere when it comes to battles as everyone bands together to help out.

You would seriously be missing out if you didnt enquire!

Archer59
03-15-2013, 06:21 AM
Great job. We did the same thing merging three groups. Didn't reach top 500 yet, but hoping to next battle. How many players do you guys have?we currently have 41 players with one slot available. Given the right situation, I'd be willing to bump the guild number.

Archer59
03-19-2013, 12:28 PM
Bump; 5 days away from $ upgrade. Two positions available, but getting close to closing the door on this recruiting cycle. Send PM if you want to be a part of a great group of teammates!