PDA

View Full Version : I Will Stop Attacking You If...

BADMARKX
03-13-2013, 05:12 PM
(EHU)BADMARKX here.
Ever accidentally slip and hit the wrong button attacking someone waaaaaay more powerful than you? And then you get pounded to paste for 2 days until you drop of their news feed? Ive been on both sides of that many times. Some of us are cruel and talk trash. While the beaten often take it bitterly and respond with foul language. So I started doing something new and fun.
Of course the name of the game is to attack and increase your army / base, not make friends; but it doesn't have to be vicious either. So for the next little while if you are unfortunate enough to attack me and fail, you will receive a similar post:
(Rival player) you must have slipped and hit the wrong button. im waaaaaay to strong for you. So here's how this works. I'm really a fun player. Post a funny joke on my wall and ill stop attacking. It's just a game so have fun. But I'm serious on the joke though. It doesn't have to be the funniest, it's just a sign of good faith. Ill keep attacking until I see something. :-)

Major Ed Rush
03-13-2013, 05:22 PM
ah ha, I got one

Why is it no good to play Modern war on the African plains?

Cause there are to many cheetahs.

Yes a tad daft but i am at work. and you probably way above my level so wont get the chance to post on your page, but often i have done a mistake attack.

Selfproclaimed
03-13-2013, 05:40 PM
Lol. That's actually a good one major, I like it. Although, should switch from jungle to African plains. But the concept was funny.

Major Ed Rush
03-13-2013, 05:48 PM
ok i have refined it with Selfproclaimed's addition. cheers

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-13-2013, 05:57 PM
Yeah, you keep attacking me, okay!!!
(EHU)BADMARKX here. Ever accidentally slip and hit the wrong button attacking someone waaaaaay more powerful than you? And then you get pounded to paste for 2 days until you drop of their news feed? Ive been on both sides of that many times. Some of us are cruel and talk trash. While the beaten often take it bitterly and respond with foul language. So I started doing something new and fun. Of course the name of the game is to attack and increase your army / base, not make friends; but it doesn't have to be vicious either. So for the next little while if you are unfortunate enough to attack me and fail, you will receive a similar post:(Rival player) you must have slipped and hit the wrong button. im waaaaaay to strong for you. So here's how this works. I'm really a fun player. Post a funny joke on my wall and ill stop attacking. It's just a game so have fun. But I'm serious on the joke though. It doesn't have to be the funniest, it's just a sign of good faith. Ill keep attacking until I see something. :-)

BADMARKX
03-13-2013, 06:34 PM
ah ha, I got one

Why is it no good to play Modern war on the African plains?
Cause there are to many cheetahs.
Yes a tad daft but i am at work. and you probably way above my level so wont get the chance to post on your page, but often i have done a mistake attack.

Yes
Yes
Yes!

BADMARKX
03-13-2013, 06:37 PM
Yeah, you keep attacking me, okay!!!
Hmmmmmm, let me think about that pj.....
Do you not know who I am? Are you new or something?
There, that was my joke. Get it?