PDA

View Full Version : Finished Top 400, looking for merge with 500-1000

General Maximus
03-13-2013, 05:06 PM
Did your faction barely make the top 1000 or almost make 500, and you thought that you could have done a lot better if only you had more people willing to be active? Then read on.

I'm a co-leader with a faction that is looking to "merge" your top 500-1000 ranked faction with ours. About us: we finished ~430th in Brazil with 27 people (about 15 actives), ~680th in Greenland (with 15 actives) , and now 423rd in Egypt (with ~20 actives). We seem to keep getting a lot of people unwilling to participate in the WD event. We clearly established our place on day 1 of Egypt in the top 200 because of our whole faction was involved. This shows you what we could do with all 38 involved. By the end of day 1 our rank had dropped to low 300s to high 400s where we stayed the whole rest of Egypt (the active ones made this happen).

We are very coordinated, have members from all around the globe so we can battle around the clock, and that's why we were able to do as well as we did with so little involvement. We love to have fun and want to do well just like you. We realize that life sometimes takes priority over the game (which we're fine with), and we don't want a hostile internal environment inside our faction.

What we would like is to find a faction that has about 8-12 and as many as 16 players that are very involved and active. You must be willing to communicate and help as much as you can. We have some light gold players but most are free players. We would be willing to make some of your people officers as well immediately and desire input from you as to what bonuses the faction needs next.

Bonuses:
25% Building D
15% Inf D
15% Ground D
10% Air D
10% Sea D
The max: 26% health regen
10% building output bonus
5% Infantry attack
We currently have a faction size of 38 (would like to increase to 42 before Egypt).
*We are have enough cash in our vault to buy another infantry attack and a ground attack soon.

We know that leaving a faction where you have established yourselves and identity can be nerve racking, and that's why we officers make consensus decisions regarding what will happen after we receive input from the membership. We'd like to think that our bonuses and means of communication during all times are what will make you consider this offer.

If you think this is something your factions best would go for please respond. We think it's very attainable for active free players to obtain 25-80k WD depending on their involvement. Obviously gold players will get more. Let me know!

General Maximus
03-14-2013, 10:07 PM
Bump.…................

Nige
03-15-2013, 03:21 AM
I'm the leader of a faction also in need of a merge, we have about 15 to 20 active members. Our faction was top 500 for the first 2 wars but dropped to just in the top 1000 in the last war and has now lost some good members.
We could either join your faction or you could come to ours, our faction stats below:

Health regen +18%
Infantry Defence +20%
Ground Defence + 15%
Air Defence +15%
Sea Defence +10%
Building Defence +25%
Building Output +5%
Guild Member Increase +18

coolman
03-15-2013, 07:28 AM
MERGER PROPOSAL: If you have a faction with member stats avg around 50k def-att or higher, consider joining us. We finished battle for Greenland ranked #98 and after dropping half a dozen non contributing memberwe will set a priority on expanding, above other bonuses. We are a cohesive team with now 2. We will respect your wishes and proposals, it takes 2 to tango! Our stats are below. we have Max out the defend n attack is built now. check it out if u dont believe it If interested, drop me a message! Merging is the quickest way to move into the top 100! we are a team of 58 slot member.

Faction name; The Real Kings
Faction ID; 125928554

join Nw

Casualty rate=20%;
Health= +30%,
Ground att= 25%
Air att= 20%;
infantry Att= 30%;
Sea Att= 20%
Building Def= +30%;
Building Output= +25%;
Guild= +38;
Infantry Def= +30%;
Ground Def= +30%;
Air Def= +30%;
Sea Def= +30%
and currently over many billion in our bank.

Onajoyride
03-15-2013, 02:30 PM
So coolman I am confused at your post. Are you highjacking the thread or stating your stats for a merger? If you are highjacking shame on you, this is not the way to do better. For the record I am not in either faction and have zero interest in either one of the factions listed here.

General Maximus
03-15-2013, 05:57 PM
I'm the leader of a faction also in need of a merge, we have about 15 to 20 active members. Our faction was top 500 for the first 2 wars but dropped to just in the top 1000 in the last war and has now lost some good members.
We could either join your faction or you could come to ours, our faction stats below:

Health regen +18%
Infantry Defence +20%
Ground Defence + 15%
Air Defence +15%
Sea Defence +10%
Building Defence +25%
Building Output +5%
Guild Member Increase +18

Nige...

I think I can speak for our officers and say that we are very interested in having you join us. I can say that I think for us to be successful we need several of your faction to be in the Europe area. We have an external comm system that is dynamic that we would want you to join. Perhaps we can give both yours and our members who haven't been able to commit to significant WD performances. Let me know what you think.

How many would be willing to join us?
Their locations/time zones? (ex: 4 us/ 8 uk)
Avg WD scored per player willing to join with us?

Lets get this going. Cool? I want to express that we want participation in Egypt, and once we merge we want to incorporate your and your team into the decision making. We will trust your decision to bring the players you think woul fit well and can assure safety (your crew won't get a boot). We would make you and at least your best buddy/player officer's immediately and seek input from you both.

Let me know! I'm pumped!

Starling
03-15-2013, 06:23 PM
I'm not in General Maximus's faction but I have dealt with him on other issues. He is very fair and upfront. I endorse G. Max and his plans for a merger. I wish him and his teammates success and hope that we can meet for a friendly battle in China.

General Maximus
03-15-2013, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the endorsement Starling. Maybe someday I'll be good enough for your top 50 faction.

coolman
03-15-2013, 08:48 PM
look general maximus asking ur active member to join my faction 50k AD pls.

my faction takes up to 58 member look at our great bonoues enjoy IT free.

pm me if anyone is interested

General Maximus
03-15-2013, 10:14 PM
Coolman... Your bonuses are incredible. It's not that I don't want to join, but that my faction mates don't want to leave. And I will stick with them for now. Sorry man.

General Maximus
03-18-2013, 11:11 AM
Merge completed. Thanks!