PDA

View Full Version : What has gone wrong lately?

Milamber
03-13-2013, 04:46 PM
Since more recent updates to the game:

1) Notifications are no longer appearing for collection of buildings...
2) Limited Time Quests do not appear until you quit the game and restart it (I find a new limited time quest *after* burning through energy doing mastery quests and then discover, by visiting the forums, that there's a LTQ that has been going on for hours...)

Also, 8 days and a tech support item is still awaiting assignment to a support agent...

I know this isn't exactly constructive... but this sucks.

Shinazueli
03-13-2013, 06:06 PM
Welcome to KA. :)

echus14
03-13-2013, 06:36 PM
Too many games, too few staff.
Too many events, too few staff.
And yes, please stop giving us the stock reply to use the latest version of the KA software when its already installed (and had been since it was available) :)

Note GREE response:
Too few gems, too many tickets.
Too little money, too few staff.
And yes, please spend more so that we can afford more staff (blows kiss).

LOL

ezinap
03-14-2013, 05:48 AM
2) Limited Time Quests do not appear until you quit the game and restart it (I find a new limited time quest *after* burning through energy doing mastery quests and then discover, by visiting the forums, that there's a LTQ that has been going on for hours...)
True, but luckily Gree gave us the Event tab. There you can see which event is live. Then you do Quit and restart.

SoccerStud
03-14-2013, 06:52 AM
Since more recent updates to the game:

1) Notifications are no longer appearing for collection of buildings...

Also, 8 days and a tech support item is still awaiting assignment to a support agent...

I know this isn't exactly constructive... but this sucks.
1. You should know when your buildings are ready to collect. Its called timing them.
2. Of course this happens. For each new event, the data set of it must be triggered. That CAN'T happen when your in game. A soft reset would do it. You should ALWAYS be looking on the forum for new events.
3. Give them a break. They are getting killed my MW support because they are always complains about the WD events.

All of these issues haven't just started because of new updates. They've started since the beginning of the game and I would know as I started playing the first day it came out worldwide.

*Rant over*

Have a nice day :)

RandomUser
03-14-2013, 07:31 AM
Ok, then, if we can't complain about old issues, why does each successive version of the game get LESS stable? My iPod game is unplayable as it crashes constantly and now my iPhone game is crashing multiple times a day as well.

SoccerStud
03-14-2013, 12:33 PM
Ok, then, if we can't complain about old issues, why does each successive version of the game get LESS stable? My iPod game is unplayable as it crashes constantly and now my iPhone game is crashing multiple times a day as well.
I'm not saying you can't complain. Go ahead. It's just those issues can't be fixed and its the way the game works. What is the generation of the iPod touch and iPhone?

echus14
03-14-2013, 06:30 PM
Or you can do what SoccerStud(Santa)does a lot and hack the game.

*speechless - eyes big big*

Ratma2001
03-14-2013, 06:45 PM
Or you can do what SoccerStud(Santa)does a lot and hack the game.

And you have proof of this i suppose ? you made an accusation now prove it !!
as in the crashes , yes they are prevelant now than before, i have Iphone 4 , Iphone 5, and New Ipad and they all crash at random intervals normally when playing PVp or even PVE, as it never happened before on this devices.

Shinazueli
03-14-2013, 06:50 PM
And you have proof of this i suppose ? you made an accusation now prove it !!
as in the crashes , yes they are prevelant now than before, i have Iphone 4 , Iphone 5, and New Ipad and they all crash at random intervals normally when playing PVp or even PVE, as it never happened before on this devices.

Oh snap. Internet fight! I'll get popcorn.

Ratma2001
03-14-2013, 07:17 PM
Oh snap. Internet fight! I'll get popcorn.

No Snap,,, no popcorn or Fries required, someone has made an accusation .. now show us the proof. if its just funning around they can knock that on the head quick smart!, no need to post that sort of stuff here , especially after the last fiasco !, so here it is put up or dont post up. simple and quick !, and as per CJ54 post ! Do Not discuss this area on posts
Now back to regular scheduling!. Crashes and glitches C'mon Gree flick the glitch switch 'OFF' please.

Milamber
03-15-2013, 06:51 AM
1. You should know when your buildings are ready to collect. Its called timing them.
2. Of course this happens. For each new event, the data set of it must be triggered. That CAN'T happen when your in game. A soft reset would do it. You should ALWAYS be looking on the forum for new events.
3. Give them a break. They are getting killed my MW support because they are always complains about the WD events.

All of these issues haven't just started because of new updates. They've started since the beginning of the game and I would know as I started playing the first day it came out worldwide.

*Rant over*

Have a nice day :)

Bringing this back on topic:
1/ Sorry if I'm not setting timers for every little thing going on. Up until a week or two ago, we got notifications for large value buildings. This was nice, now it's gone. This has not been an issue since the first day it came out worldwide.
2/ It's not that hard to push notifications for in game events, everyone else does it. Surely you're not serious?
3/ Point conceded, it's just frustrating...

*Return rant over*

I have been having a nice day :) I hope you have too.

YLL
03-15-2013, 07:49 AM
Look for a forum account called Santa. That's our friend SoccerStud. He used a money glitch. Then in one thread when everyone was against him, he showed up as Enahs1 to defend him(self) and said that he's the same age as Mr.Claus.

now show us the proof.

And there's one thing I forgot to mention. If you look at Santa's last thread, you'll see that they both share the samge favorite comic strip.

@Flea: I think the proof Ratma is asking for is that SoccerStud = Santa. I've had a look at some of your thread suggestions and don't see anything that suggests this might be the case. In particular, I couldn't seem to find that comic strip thing - unless you meant Enahs1 and Santa share the same favourite strip, rather than SoccerStud and Santa.

Look for a poster called sexkitteh, look for his threads, look for one called Testing the Waters and Hackers, and go to pgs 5 and 6. His account gets banned on page 8, forum account on page 9.

I remember this incident. It was just before an unrelated incident wherein a whole bunch of people wrongly received in-game bans from Funzio when they used gems purchased in a sale. I believe SoccerStud was already active on KA at this point, whereas enahs1 was active on the other forums. So, I am not at all convinced they are the same person.

Also, just to point out, what enahs1 did (as I understand) was prove to Funzio that there was a working hack, rather than exploit it. Not that this has any bearing on the question of identities.

Victorious
03-21-2013, 12:53 AM
Has anyone experienced vanishing gold? I had around 490k and I was almost at the 501k I needed to upgrade my lendro to the next level. I was looking at the gold shown and the number started dropping about once every 5 seconds. I was at 490k, then 450k, then 420k and it kept dropping in smaller increments until it got to around 350k. It was dropping much faster than one player could hit.

Nothing showed up in my news and the most recent raid was 15 hours prior. I closed the app and launched again and still nothing on my attack news list. I bought more equipment to get my gold down under the 330k limit. After that initial disappearance no more gold was lost. An hour later still no raids or attacks in my news.

Is Gree pushing so hard to make players spend real cash that they take gold away right when I am almost ready to spend on a big upgrade? What else could have happened? I have no hope that Gree will answer a help request since my last few were met with only their standard reply and nothing was ever done.

RandomUser
03-21-2013, 12:57 AM
Attacks appear to no longer show up in the news feed for some. Raids, yes, wall posts, yes, but attacks...?

Not sure if this is deliberate or not by GREEd.

echus14
03-21-2013, 02:12 AM
You see, GREE?! Bring a leprechaun onto the scene and what do you get .... ? LOL

Azureus
03-21-2013, 03:31 AM
Yep, news feed for attacks is broken. Have gold disappearing and can only assume that I've been attacked but nothing is showing up in the news feed.

Fredcole
03-21-2013, 04:53 AM
I think we could all help support by not sending in all this stupid tickets for people attacking you multiple times, and hacking just because someone is stronger then you. And many more silly things. Its just part of the game.

Too many tickets destroy gametime for all of us

JPFAS
03-21-2013, 05:15 AM
I think we could all help support by not sending in all this stupid tickets for people attacking you multiple times, and hacking just because someone is stronger then you. And many more silly things. Its just part of the game.

Absolutely agree. Not sendind tickets for every stupid reason will also help things get fixed. Let them concentrate only in real problems (and there are a few), not complaints.

GreenGuru
03-21-2013, 02:39 PM

I think the issue they sent a ticket in about was for not being able to see who is attacking you anymore, not just being attacked in general.