PDA

View Full Version : no gold for China!!!!

NastyThug
03-13-2013, 01:45 PM
Once again gree has prooven that they do not care about the players making them rich.... but only care about the money..here we are again starting another event with limited time in between.. three weeks is not enough.. not only is it too soon but it is on a holiday weekend so the messege they are sending us is screw your family play modern war.. so lets BOYCOTT GOLD IN CHINA.. they want us to ignore our families to play this game on EASTER for prizes that are not that great...

NO GOLD FOR CHINA. .JOIN THE REVOLUTION...

Lets see what gree will do for us if we do not buy gold for this event...
Lets find out who the best factions are not just which factions have the deepest pockets

Please join us and enjoy your holiday with your family...

P.S. hey gree you forgot the d at the end of your name....

NO GOLD FOR CHINA. ...

Joh
03-13-2013, 02:26 PM
Don't you understand man, it's tax season right now. People are going to be getting their taxes all the way up until April. They will squeeze as many events in this big-money season as they can.

Trebor
03-13-2013, 03:36 PM
No one buying gold, no reason for gree to keep the game going. Your screaming to kill the game !

Commander Ghost
03-13-2013, 04:05 PM
I dont oppose gold use but i dont think ill be using it. Simply because for the frst time i spent money on a WD event in Egypt and instead of my faction climbing the ranks into the top 250 we fell out of the top 500. So therefor i wont waste my money if i dont get better rewards.

General Soviet
03-13-2013, 04:15 PM
It's a good idea, but the top factions are still going to be spending tons of gold to earn their prizes. There's no stopping that.

Richie480
03-13-2013, 04:24 PM
Hi everyone if you're looking for a great faction with active members please request to join us high command we recently removed deadwood. Great faction great players who help and advise each other try it just request to join using this code

Our faction stats below and is improving rapidly

Health Regen +14%
Infantry Defense +15
Ground Defense +10
Sea Defense +10
Air Defense +10
Building Defense +20
Guild Member Increase +16
All invited to join remember the request code is 322898644 any questions pm me see you soon

Jody13
03-13-2013, 04:34 PM
Only two weeks until China, and scheduled on Easter weekend. This fun game is beginning to feel like work! I think we should not participate in Battle for China!

Ajk
03-13-2013, 04:58 PM
Don't you understand man, it's tax season right now. People are going to be getting their taxes all the way up until April. They will squeeze as many events in this big-money season as they can.
Nailed It!!!

With taxes being delayed creating a longer tax season, the next battle will be afew weeks after that.

April 22nd, a Monday holiday to extend the event. Thats right folks.

Earth Day.

bluepunchbug
03-13-2013, 05:12 PM
It is starting to feel like work...I agree

Alex2013
03-13-2013, 07:32 PM
It's a good idea, but the top factions are still going to be spending tons of gold to earn their prizes. There's no stopping that.

Don't be so sure. I think many players are very upset over the fact GREE is having an event Easter weekend.

It's simply not a good idea.

Trebor
03-13-2013, 08:32 PM
PUN will have it wrapped up by Saturday anyway so they will have Easter Sunday regardless. Just like Egypt I bet !
The rest of us won't tho so I agree bad timing

KidWiz
03-18-2013, 07:18 AM
Once again gree has prooven that they do not care about the players making them rich.... but only care about the money..here we are again starting another event with limited time in between.. three weeks is not enough.. not only is it too soon but it is on a holiday weekend so the messege they are sending us is screw your family play modern war.. so lets BOYCOTT GOLD IN CHINA.. they want us to ignore our families to play this game on EASTER for prizes that are not that great...

NO GOLD FOR CHINA. .JOIN THE REVOLUTION...

Lets see what gree will do for us if we do not buy gold for this event...
Lets find out who the best factions are not just which factions have the deepest pockets

Please join us and enjoy your holiday with your family...

P.S. hey gree you forgot the d at the end of your name....

NO GOLD FOR CHINA. ...

There is no way there will be a boycott as this is fully unrealistic. Just forget about it :).
By experience of the events before and lots of people complaining about this and that 99% of them did the same again.

So why bother. Just save your energy and enjoy life.

Regards

Freddiefree1
03-18-2013, 07:57 AM
PUN will have it wrapped up by Saturday anyway so they will have Easter Sunday regardless. Just like Egypt I bet !
The rest of us won't tho so I agree bad timing
PUN had it wrapped up before World Abomination even started! Polly want a cracker?

Starling
03-18-2013, 07:57 AM
No one is making you play. If it feels like work, and you hate your job, then quit. Or just skip Sunday. No need to play MW instead of hanging out with your family. If you place well in China, excellent. If not, oh well it is just a game. Have fun with it. I use gold and will in China. I like this game and don't fault Gree because it is their business to make money. To hammer Gree as greedy, ask yourself if you are willing to take a paycut or would you want a raise? I thought so.

Sir Shane
03-18-2013, 07:58 AM
The timing of this event over Easter is not welcome, and it would appear that no consideration was given to any player with personal beliefs. We have chosen our family and friends, over the game, at this time of the year.
I am continually surprised by the anger of some players in this game (and it is a game not a matter of life and death). My average is 1 million points for WD events, but over the China Tourney I, and some of our teammates will not be taking any part of this event.
Will this make any difference ??? Don't know and don't care.
Some diehards will continue, and I truly wish them the very best of luck, and hope they can pick up the prizes on offer.
There will be no gold spent or used over this period as my personal protest.
This is my choice, will it change anything, I think not and I really do wish my allies and opponents the very best for Easter, and look forward to continuing the fun after the holidays.

Dutchie
03-18-2013, 08:10 AM
The timing of this event over Easter is not welcome, and it would appear that no consideration was given to any player with personal beliefs. We have chosen our family and friends, over the game, at this time of the year.
I am continually surprised by the anger of some players in this game (and it is a game not a matter of life and death). My average is 1 million points for WD events, but over the China Tourney I, and some of our teammates will not be taking any part of this event.
Some diehards will continue, and I truly wish them the very best of luck, and hope they can pick up the prizes on offer.
This is my choice, will it change anything, I think not and I really do wish my allies and opponents the very best for Easter, and look forward to continuing the fun after the holidays.

Well said and have a great Easter holidays!

mistergreen
03-18-2013, 08:16 AM
My faction is bailing on China. No only is it too soon after Egypt but it falls on a holiday. Gree won't be getting any money from us that weekend.

It's all a dream
03-18-2013, 08:19 AM

well said, enjoy your Eastern, I will as much as possible.

talk about bad timing. everybody forgetting the pain in the DST issues. Well DST is planned that weekend in Europe :)

spitfire
03-18-2013, 08:25 AM
You dont need to boycott an event. Two events per month is ridiculous and if GREE doesnt profit from China like they did in the other events which were once a month, their R&D team will notice that this trend of WD non stop will force players out of the game especially loyal customers. To say they dont care about customers is too far fetched. Any company would want to maximize profits and in the shortest period possible. Whether this is a good decision or not, no one knows but its a risk and a big company like GREE have taken this risk. Hopefully soon they will notice their profits slowly rising and reconsider their decision to make this game feel like a matter of life and death to some.