PDA

View Full Version : Has Gree support gone on vacation with CJ

Plutorules
03-13-2013, 01:30 PM
Hi

Simpel question. Has Gree support gone on vacation. I lost access to my account two weeks ago. I got help and wash told The reinstalled my game. It didnt work and I wrote back explaining. Got response fast that my game now was reinstalled again. Didnt work. I wrote back monday morning us time and after that no respons. So question is have they gone on vacation like CJ.

Very frustrated Regards Pluto

ohgreatitsryan
03-13-2013, 01:54 PM
Gree support has been on vacation since December. There isn't a lot of free time to work when you're busy building bonfires out of cash.

Commander Ghost
03-13-2013, 05:35 PM
I would say yes. Sent in a ticket for the Dragon Terrain Tank and recieved a reply saying they needed me to send my Knights and Dragons code. So i did and i got the exact same message again. I mean its a decent enough unit but not worth my time sending a third ticket on it.

GREE Official Updates
03-13-2013, 06:01 PM
Contrary to popular belief the Support team isn't on vacation or at a bonfire (although I am sure the team would want to be). The truth is that we are working hard at responding to players with speed and quality. We are getting close to a better state.

Pluto & Commander Ghost, since you have tickets that have already been updated they should be getting close to resolving for you.

Sir Steveos
03-13-2013, 06:04 PM
Can I post my ticket complaints on here to get a faster response?

GREE Official Updates
03-13-2013, 06:09 PM
Sir Steveos - the Support team is going through the player tickets as fast as possible. Their keeping to the standard process because we don't want to skip players. We'll get to ya soon.

Sir Steveos
03-13-2013, 06:11 PM
It's been 21 days that's why I asked.

dwaynehamilton
03-13-2013, 06:28 PM

21days!! Thats nothing. Try 6 weeks and no word from them! I havent been able to do a scratch off in a month and a half. Not to mention the crashes and freeze ups i have to put up with. Dont try to say its my phone... its happening on other peeps phones too!!!!!

PITA4PRES
03-13-2013, 06:50 PM
Maybe they would have fewer tickets to deal with if they would actually resolve the ones they have instead of sending out stupid generic responses apologizing for the delay and saying that if you are still having a problem feel free to respond to this e-mail and someone will be happy to help you. I have five tickets in, four of them for loot rewards on five missions that I got screwed out of and all they have to do is compensate me for the rewards I didn't get in the first place and the issue would be resolved. No the idiots at Gree just send these stupid "auto responses" with no resolution to them whatsoever, so I end up having to send in another ticket trying to get a resolution. The fifth ticket is because they took 140 gold out of my account for no reason. I have yet to hear back on that ticket.

Alo
03-14-2013, 12:42 AM

and U already expect an answer? Too soon my friend, too soon.

But they already got to greenland tickets, got some replies from that event. Also grees during war when attacking (U have to be in faction to attack etc), one response was try reinstalling the game??? :D :D I hope grees support knows, that those system updating data, have to be in faction to attack etc errors have been in ALL THREE wars, for many people (although in last war there wasnt so much of it as in first wars). Suggesting reinstall the game isnt good, cause maybe another error occurs and then Ur many weeks/months without a game.

Hacker report got nice answer also....are U still encounting the problem? :D :D

Bashful Rain
03-14-2013, 12:45 AM
I still get no response to my issues from purchases last week nor in the last few minutes of this week's
sale......It takes 7 seconds to dial a phone number and I would say under one minute to respond to an
email

DO that THEN talk about support times and levels from Modern war support.

Bashful Rain
03-14-2013, 12:56 AM
But they cant contact me when they didnt deliver what I paid for, .........

Bashful Rain
03-14-2013, 12:58 AM
and they still have no attempt at a contact...

KidWiz
03-14-2013, 02:47 AM
Hi,

can you imagine how many tickets are generated daily, must be at least several hundred or probably thousand. I don't know how many people are in the GREE support section, but I assume its a huge amount of information to be dealt with.

And support ticket systems work this way. Within a normal ticket system tickets will be processed sequentially, otherwise you don't have the guarantee that all requests will be processed. Also there are priorities etc. etc.

I once lost my account on my device where I am faction leader a few days before Greenland. After reinstall I had a complete wipe and could not even transfer the game to another device. I wrote a ticket and several hours later my account was there again.

Thus be patient and normally all tickets will be answered. One general hint: be polite and ask kindly for help. This can help for you tickets to be resolved faster :)

Regards

Alo
03-14-2013, 03:24 AM
I once lost my account on my device where I am faction leader a few days before Greenland. After reinstall I had a complete wipe and could not even transfer the game to another device. I wrote a ticket and several hours later my account was there again.

depends on luck. Reading some threads here, people lost their account and didnt get it back even when 1 month passed.

One general hint: be polite and ask kindly for help. This can help for you tickets to be resolved faster

True dat, got my accidentally spent gold back, cause I asked nicely :)

Plutorules
03-14-2013, 06:27 AM
Contrary to popular belief the Support team isn't on vacation or at a bonfire (although I am sure the team would want to be). The truth is that we are working hard at responding to players with speed and quality. We are getting close to a better state.

Pluto & Commander Ghost, since you have tickets that have already been updated they should be getting close to resolving for you.

Big thanks for a quick response. This is most surpricing but very good style. I would like to add that the people I have been communicating with have been very nice and extremly eager to help, so really nice people you have in support. Hope they can get over us complaining.

Best wishes Pluto