PDA

View Full Version : OMG iv been busted by my mom....

Pages : [1] 2

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 12:09 PM
My grandmother gave me $50 so I could buy my mom a Mother's Day gift.... But I spent it on iTunes gift cards so I could drop G on an event and get a pro item and Pwn noobs like a boss on CC.

Well I got the G with the money. And dropped it all on the Keg event and never got the item!!! And now I find out a syndicate has found a way of getting the item for free.

Also iv just got busted by my mom... My grandmother asked my mom what I got her for Mother's Day and my mom told her about the cheap garage flowers and homemade card I gave her. So my grandmother flew into a rage and said she gave me $50 for a gift.

I broke down in tears and told them that I spent it on G to get and event item so I could play like a boss in CC. Now they said I must delete the app, as us corrupting my mind and making me a bad person. If I don't delete I will have to move out and find my own place!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to delete it as in well on my way to being Pro but also I'm only 17 and can't afford my own place and don't want to have to get a job.

How can I explain to them that I should be allowed to play CC and be able to live at home with my mom?

derchef
03-13-2013, 12:21 PM
http://untoldgrafix.com/products/decals/custom/like_a_boss.png

SoccerStud
03-13-2013, 12:22 PM
And now I find out a syndicate has found a way of getting the item for free.
Hackers much...?

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 12:23 PM
http://untoldgrafix.com/products/decals/custom/like_a_boss.png

OMG that's all you can say!!!

I never got the event item..... Dropped loads of money on G and now my mom is threatening to kick me out!!!!

FFS my life is over!!!!!!!!

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 12:25 PM
Hackers much...?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47364-No-gold-forever

These guys said they all got if for free...... I'm so upset right now

bimmer kid
03-13-2013, 12:26 PM
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h42/seaPPPP/i-know-that-feel-bro_o_686945_zps6a3c2979.jpg

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 12:30 PM
Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need an answer fast. I need to know what to say to make it all ok again.

JayMiller
Gotta agree with your mom as it is obvious the game has had a negative impact on your values. Unless you were a thief before you played then it doesn't matter you'll probably find a way to play. Good luck

mattcope
Lmfao get a job son.... Then you can drop a "g" anytime you want and then you can be a "boss". And probly get an apartment your 17 bro time to move out anyway..hope all goes well for you

Ram
03-13-2013, 12:31 PM
Don't feed the troll madhatter!

the_brein
03-13-2013, 12:32 PM
Probably for the best... Consequences and all... But if you must, I mean life and death, cuz no one should have to choose between being homeless and deleting CC:

Jailbreak your device, then find an app that hides programs.

justsomedood5
03-13-2013, 12:33 PM
Um... what country do you live in? For the U.S., mothers' day isn't for more than 2 months...

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 12:33 PM
I'm not a thief!!!!!! And crime city has not had a negative impact on my life!!!!!!

My grandmother gave me the money. I never took it without her knowing.

I just need to know what too say... So I don't have to quit and still get to live at home!

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 12:34 PM
Lmfao get a job son.... Then you can drop a "g" anytime you want and then you can be a "boss". And probly get an apartment your 17 bro time to move out anyway..hope all goes well for you

I'm not getting a job.... I don't have time for that stuff. So it's not an option

PC77
03-13-2013, 12:35 PM
I'm not getting a job.... I don't have time for that stuff. So it's not an option
Tax dodger..

SoccerStud
03-13-2013, 12:37 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2s1rrci.jpg

derchef
03-13-2013, 12:37 PM
your low life ,you mean...

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 12:38 PM
Tax dodger..

No...! I don't need to work my mom takes good care if me. I get to play Xbox and CC all day and sometimes take out the trash, clean up mess. So it's not like I don't pay my way! She needs to realise this let me play CC and respect me as a man

the_brein
03-13-2013, 12:39 PM
Isn't there some parental controls that can be placed on the device? Let them disable in app purchases. See if that dissuades them. Let them have the only password. Or let them change your apple Id password.

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 12:41 PM
Isn't there some parental controls that can be placed on the device? Let them disable in app purchases. See if that dissuades them. Let them have the only password. Or let them change your apple Id password.

Really.... That might work. If my mom has my password she might still let me play CC and I can still live at home and not have to get a job.

YES! YES! YES! Thank you all my problems might be solved. :) you are a start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 12:43 PM
You are a star!!!!!!!! Lets hope she goes for it guys..... Iv ran off, when she started shouted at me. I'm going to go home and make a deal with her now :)

Wish me Luck guys!!! :) :) :)

dudeman
03-13-2013, 12:44 PM
Shame on all of you for allowing yourselves to be trolled so hard.

You get your game back yet TonySpaghetti? I'm assuming no... :(

PC77
03-13-2013, 12:44 PM
[QUOTE=PastaSux;:) you are a start!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
Is a start a special kind of star or something??

Bala82
03-13-2013, 12:46 PM
No...! I don't need to work my mom takes good care if me. I get to play Xbox and CC all day and sometimes take out the trash, clean up mess. So it's not like I don't pay my way! She needs to realise this let me play CC and respect me as a man

Sorry but eventually you will have to grow up do you want live with mum until your 30 ?

At some point in your life you will have to get a job the quicker the better because trust me the longer you put off getting job the harder it will be for your future.

Attitude is very important in life with wrong one you will struggle .

the_brein
03-13-2013, 12:46 PM
Really.... That might work. If my mom has my password she might still let me play CC and I can still live at home and not have to get a job.

YES! YES! YES! Thank you all my problems might be solved. :) you are a start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The least you could do though, is take out the trash a little more often. As a token of gratitude to her. I agree, getting a job may be too extreme.

It's good to carry your own weight, but you don't want to be the only one doing all the hard work.

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 12:47 PM
What I never went too school much. Sometimes I make mistakes but never on CC. So deal with it or ill be robbing your hood for the next 12 months.

Once I get told I can still play CC that is!

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 12:49 PM
Sorry but eventually you will have to grow up do you want live with mum until your 30 ?

At some point in your life you will have to get a job the quicker the better because trust me the longer you put off getting job the harder it will be for your future.

Attitude is very important in life with wrong one you will struggle .

I don't know if I need too.... My mum has two jobs and lots of money and deep down I know she loves me very much. I'm I'm pretty much already made!

bimmer kid
03-13-2013, 12:49 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2s1rrci.jpg

ahahaha

Shame on all of you for allowing yourselves to be trolled so hard.

You get your game back yet TonySpaghetti? I'm assuming no... :(

+1

Bala82
03-13-2013, 12:50 PM
I don't know if I need too.... My mum has two jobs and lots of money and deep down I know she loves me very much. I'm I'm pretty much already made!

What happens when she retires from her job what will you do ?

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 12:52 PM
I try not to think about that.... :,(

the_brein
03-13-2013, 12:52 PM
This is like some E! True Hollywood Stories.

PC77
03-13-2013, 12:55 PM
This is like some E! True Hollywood Stories.
Early oscar nomination for original screenplay..

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 12:57 PM
Don't feed the troll madhatter!

Omg....... Who's hatta.... Bro....?

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 01:01 PM
My mom said she does not care.....

Playing a crime game under her roof goes against her good clean values?

Do I delete CC and destroy all my hard earned work and life accomplishments or make my self happy and homeless and play CC all day. I know the house wifi will reach to the bottom of the garden to the shed so I get to play on my iPod touch in there.

But if that breaks and in out on my own my life is totally over!!!!!!

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 01:05 PM
Help me please....... The keg event has totally destroyed my life FFS!!!!!!

the_brein
03-13-2013, 01:09 PM
You need Crime City Anonymous. You gotta admit you have a problem before you can start the healing process. Only then will your Kung-fu be strong enough so that you won't require gold!!!

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 01:12 PM
You need Crime City Anonymous. You gotta admit you have a problem before you can start the healing process. Only then will your Kung-fu be strong enough so that you won't require gold!!!

I got think I should be hitting women!!!! And I defo don't think I should be using Kung fuu on my mother!!!!!!

I just want her to carrying looking after me and let me play CC! I don't think violence is the answer

ottootto
03-13-2013, 01:16 PM
ahahahahahahahahahahahahanonymous

bimmer kid
03-13-2013, 01:21 PM
pictures of said mother? than you'll prolly get better advice:cool:

Dudebot121256
03-13-2013, 01:28 PM

Do I delete CC and destroy all my hard earned work and life accomplishments or make my self happy and homeless and play CC all day. I know the house wifi will reach to the bottom of the garden to the shed so I get to play on my iPod touch in there.

But if that breaks and in out on my own my life is totally over!!!!!!Just so you know, even if you delete the game, your stuff is still saved. I deleted Modern War and 5 months later, when I loaded it back up, my stuff was how I left it. Even if for some reason, you game gets lost, you can recover it with support.

-Ace-
03-13-2013, 01:45 PM
To be honest I think this is all a massive joke, just sell some of your stuff like your Xbox games and give her the £50 and a gift or present to say sorry, then maybe she might forgive you and let you keep playing CC

Hope this helps
-Ace-

the_brein
03-13-2013, 01:48 PM
pictures of said mother? than you'll prolly get better advice:cool:

Motion seconded

KemoKidd
03-13-2013, 01:56 PM
Wow. The more I read from pasta the more I laugh. He deceives his Grandma into thinking hes gonna spend it on his mom, who buy the way gives him a place to live, eat, and play video games all day for free. He then buys his mom cheap ass flowers and makes a card to show how much he doesnt appreciate her because he selfishly spends the money that was given to him on himself. Is it his fault, yes. Also grandmas and moms fault. They need to stop spoon feeding him and get him away from video games and into the real world to become a man!

The event didnt mess up your life pasta. Your grandma understands you should get your mom something nice because she spoils you and YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF IT! You ruined your own so called life. Good luck with your "life". You have a lot to learn.

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 02:24 PM
Wow. The more I read from pasta the more I laugh. He deceives his Grandma into thinking hes gonna spend it on his mom, who buy the way gives him a place to live, eat, and play video games all day for free. He then buys his mom cheap ass flowers and makes a card to show how much he doesnt appreciate her because he selfishly spends the money that was given to him on himself. Is it his fault, yes. Also grandmas and moms fault. They need to stop spoon feeding him and get him away from video games and into the real world to become a man!

The event didnt mess up your life pasta. Your grandma understands you should get your mom something nice because she spoils you and YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF IT! You ruined your own so called life. Good luck with your "life". You have a lot to learn.

I'm not asking for a life lesson.... I just want to know how I can convince my mum to let me play CC and let me carry on living at home...

Any ideas?

Selling my xbox games is not an option as I like to play all of them too much. How about if I sell some of her junk laying around the house that she won't miss and buy her a sweat gift with it?

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 02:25 PM
Will this cut it, do you think she will forgive me?

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 02:28 PM
It's also my 18th birthday in a month..... What if I ask for the money and see if I can get it given to me early. So I can use it to buy a late mothers day gift?

-Ace-
03-13-2013, 02:32 PM
Selling my xbox games is not an option as I like to play all of them too much. How about if I sell some of her junk laying around the house that she won't miss and buy her a sweat gift with it?

Are you a massive troll or just a complete idiot. If you think selling some of HER stuff will sort this out then you are a major idiot. And I'm sure you have some Xbox games you don't play.

-Ace-

Ramshutu
03-13-2013, 02:36 PM
Dont worry. Just Baroness trolling again.

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 02:38 PM
No ace I play them all.....

Common ace would you honestly sell call of duty to buy some expensive flowers that will die within a week. Alongside CC my xbox is my life....

I can't be expected to sell my life can I ?

Paulio
03-13-2013, 02:40 PM
Pasta, I think you're on to something now. You should sell yourself!!!! It's like recurring revenue if you think about it. You can sell yourself every night. Any takers?

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 02:41 PM
Pasta, I think you're on to something now. You should sell yourself!!!! It's like recurring revenue if you think about it. You can sell yourself every night. Any takers?

OMG that's so sick. I'm not doing that!

Paulio
03-13-2013, 02:45 PM

What are you talking about? You could move boxes, lift heavy things, mow the lawn, clean houses. There's nothing sick about that. It's just dirty work.

Bala82
03-13-2013, 02:46 PM
What are you talking about? You could move boxes, lift heavy things, mow the lawn, clean houses. There's nothing sick about that. It's just dirty work.

He thought you were suggest pimp himself out

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 02:47 PM

Im not gettin a job.... That's sick

Paulio
03-13-2013, 02:49 PM
He thought you were suggest pimp himself out

omg bala, that's just sick!

furq
03-13-2013, 02:53 PM

Ease ur self in to work slowly get a part time job , buy ur mum and ur gran some stuff, that will keep em sweet, ur mum is making the problem worse by not making u pay ur way . Me and my bro had the same problem my mum is loaded it made me lazy, I didn't start work till I was 22, and now I got a rubbish job, don't end up like me get a job now. My bro's story is even worse, it screwed me too. he hated the thought of work so much he became a drug runner, he got a £350,000 debt pinned on him , he runaway aimt seen him for. 2 years. they started comin after me , had to move out my mums house , wich she has now sold. Had to move to a flat that I now gotta pay for from my rubbish job and my mum and step dad were so scared they moved to USA. And how did them people get the keg tap for nufin.

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 02:59 PM
I'm not sure.... That's what upsets me the most I dropped all the present money on G's to get the event prize.... never got it. :,(.

Yet a whole syndicate shared secret info and all got the keg tap.... for free!!!!!!

The world is so unfair!!!!

cookies
03-13-2013, 03:01 PM
Crime City: Free
Vault of gold: 89.99€
Crime City forum: PRICELESS

;)

Bala82
03-13-2013, 03:03 PM
I'm not sure.... That's what upsets me the most I dropped all the present money on G's to get the event prize.... never got it. :,(.

Yet a whole syndicate shared secret info and all got the keg tap.... for free!!!!!!

This is why you shouldn't spend gold on event i only spend gold to buy my church and frosted snowman because they are money building and come in useful.

How long have you been playing crime city ?

furq
03-13-2013, 03:03 PM

The world is unfair thats how it works, U gotta move on from what has already,happened , wat so this secret info, I need to know this , this stupid keg tap has beaten me.

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 03:07 PM

These guys know how to get it without dropping G

furq
03-13-2013, 03:10 PM

I know u have sed , have they shared this info with u, if so what is there story

furq
03-13-2013, 03:15 PM

Jus been on dat link he says there is no secret it's wat I thought its based on luck. Has ur mum kicked u out yet, r u in ur shed in the garden.

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 03:18 PM
U don't know!!!! I spent my mother mothersday gift money on G to try to get it!!!

If I knew my life would be perfect right now!!!

It's all the keg events fault FFS!!!

furq
03-13-2013, 03:32 PM
U don't know!!!! I spent my mother mothersday gift money on G to try to get it!!!

If I knew my life would be perfect right now!!!

It's all the keg events fault FFS!!!

Look man ur the only one here that knows ur mum, and wat will keep her sweet ,if I did that to my mum and said sorry she would f'ing headbutt me, she would want compensation, do wat u gota do man , I would only give u silly advice like rob a hooker( now I've said it it actually sounds like a good idea)
Ne way here is my mafia code 130452253 big mob = strong mob add me , wats ur iph and attack stat

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 03:36 PM
I'm not going too beat women up for money..... :,(.

Is there another way?

I play a lot of call of duty and am really good. What KD ratio do I need to get into pro gaming and start getting paid millions of dollers?

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 03:37 PM
Maybe that's what I should look at doing.... Dedicate my life to getting a epic call of duty KD as I can earn millions from pro gaming :)

-Ace-
03-13-2013, 03:40 PM
Seriously just sell some of your games, it's your fault not the kegs fault maybe you should have got the present instead of being selfish and spending it on yourself no one cares because you keep going on about this and look how many replies you have had. Maybe stop playing crime city and reading the forums and do something and get it all sorted out.

-Ace-

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 03:43 PM
Seriously just sell some of your games, it's your fault not the kegs fault maybe you should have got the present instead of being selfish and spending it on yourself no one cares because you keep going on about this and look how many replies you have had. Maybe stop playing crime city and reading the forums and do something and get it all sorted out.

-Ace-

I don't think you have read everything or even know what your talking about :,(

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 03:46 PM
I'm trying to figure out my options....

I took on board what people had to say and thought I should become a pro gamer.... That way I could earn millions and my a massive house for me and my mum to live in and I can play all the CC I want!

DrK
03-13-2013, 03:46 PM
OK, I'm not sure whether you're a troll or not. I suspect you are - you celebrate UK Mothers' Day, but call your mother 'Mom'? I don't think so...

Anyway, that's not important. I'm here to share the incredible secret of NGF syndicate in the hope that it'll stop our name being dragged through the mud any further. We open boxes with cash. Every hour. Some people do it through the night, I think. That's it. No hack, no glitch, nothing.

There are 50 people in our syndicate and so a handful of people have managed to get 10. It's not all of us, or even most of us (not me, for example). Just chance.

Sorry, I'm not in favour of feeding trolls, but this is for anyone else out there who believes this nonsense.

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 03:47 PM
Maybe she won't care about me spending my money on cc and support me while I achieve my life goals, if I told her my plan?

furq
03-13-2013, 03:48 PM
Maybe that's what I should look at doing.... Dedicate my life to getting a epic call of duty KD as I can earn millions from pro gaming :)

I don't think gamers get paid that much, u need to get rid your x box and get a ps3 they are better, I binned my Xbox,for ps3 years ago. My dream to be rich is to marry some rich 80 year old woman, i mean how long could she have left 10 years max, stick her in a hole wen she pops her clogs then boom her money is mine , it's immoral but these days morals hold u back in life

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 03:50 PM
I don't think gamers get paid that much, u need to get rid your x box and get a ps3 they are better, I binned my Xbox,for ps3 years ago. My dream to be rich is to marry some rich 80 year old woman, i mean how long could she have left 10 years max, stick her in a hole wen she pops her clogs then boom her money is mine , it's immoral but these days morals hold u back in life

I am not going to marry an 80 old woman for money. I was brought up with good morals!!!

-Ace-
03-13-2013, 03:58 PM
I don't think gamers get paid that much, u need to get rid your x box and get a ps3 they are better, I binned my Xbox,for ps3 years ago.
Same here, apart from I got my Xbox after I had my PS3 and after 3 months got rid of my Xbox. And by the way you won't get paid millions from being a gamer and to be honest I don't believe that you probably could make it to the top.

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 04:02 PM
Same here, apart from I got my Xbox after I had my PS3 and after 3 months got rid of my Xbox. And by the way you won't get paid millions from being a gamer and to be honest I don't believe that you probably could make it to the top.

Why not.... A can quick slope and drop shot like a pro. My uncle says I certainly have the skills to pay the bills when I went 1v1 againt him!

What other ways can I make millions playing games?

furq
03-13-2013, 04:05 PM

Here is my play station id every one that is on it add me: FUR--Q
Here is my cc mob number : 130 452 253

furq
03-13-2013, 04:16 PM
Why not.... A can quick slope and drop shot like a pro. My uncle says I certainly have the skills to pay the bills when I went 1v1 againt him!

What other ways can I make millions playing games?

Look the only way ur gonna get a million playing computer games is if u high jack a millionaire force him to watch u play call of duty while slaping him about telling him to give u a million , my point is u ain't gonna be rich from playin computer games,

Dipstik
03-13-2013, 04:19 PM
No, it's true. It happened to this guy I knew.

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 04:20 PM
Look the only way ur gonna get a million playing computer games is if u high jack a millionaire force him to watch u play call of duty while slaping him about telling him to give u a million , my point is u ain't gonna be rich from playin computer games,

You sound just like my teachers who said I needed to stay in school to be sucumcsefull. Iv seen pros my age on your tube making millions on call of duty and I. Way better than them. Why does eveyone thinks I should give up on my dream :,(

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 04:22 PM
No, it's true. It happened to this guy I knew.

Waaaaaaa he makes millions as a pro gamer :)

Yes there is hope.... !!!

Is he any good quick scoping?

furq
03-13-2013, 04:31 PM
You sound just like my teachers who said I needed to stay in school to be sucumcsefull. Iv seen pros my age on your tube making millions on call of duty and I. Way better than them. Why does eveyone thinks I should give up on my dream :,(

I tell u wot man if u succeed ,link me up cos i recon I'm beta than u at computer games , good luck wiv ur dream man.
It's been very interesting talking to u ,not sure if ur for real or jus crazy , I gotta go to sleep got work in mornin, will check this thread 2 moz , to see how ur problem has panned out

Ragmondino
03-13-2013, 04:37 PM
1) Until today I never realised how dopey some people on this board are.
2) Send your mom round to me, i can be her Mother's Day gift.

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 04:37 PM
My mum... Said that I must delete cc.... But iv locked myself in my bedroom. And won't open my door. I have mini fridge full of snacks and cola. So I'm good for a weak....

But I need a solution by hen guys?

So you guys think pro gaming is not the answer?

Dipstik
03-13-2013, 04:49 PM
Fat chicks need lovin'

Ragmondino
03-13-2013, 04:51 PM
Fat chicks need raggy loving. Pasta it'll be the best gift she ever got. Send her over.. Be the best 2 minutes of her life

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 04:53 PM
Omg!!!!!!!!!! My mom is an angel. She has never done it before!

Omg omg that's sick :,(

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 04:53 PM
She has morals......

Euchred
03-13-2013, 04:57 PM
Fat chicks need raggy loving. Pasta it'll be the best gift she ever got. Send her over.. Be the best 2 minutes of her life

You wouldn't want to go to long and miss a laundromat collection, the best building in the game needs raggy lovin.

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 04:59 PM
Omg........... I'm having a RL crisis here. Pitch in and help. Stay on topic guys. I need to please my mom but not in an immoral way :,(

Ragmondino
03-13-2013, 05:00 PM
It's not immoral if its with me.
And ill lower my standards to help you out bro.
Euchred I don't collect them anymore.

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 05:04 PM
Omg............ But my mom has never been with a man before!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop saying immoral things about her she's my angel :,(.

I need to mke it upto her!!!!!

Ragmondino
03-13-2013, 05:05 PM
Ill make it "up" to her for you

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 05:08 PM
Ill make it "up" to her for you

Omg....... I heard bad things about... HTC being discriminative towards women.

I guess it is true :,(.

Ragmondino
03-13-2013, 05:13 PM
Omg....... I heard bad things about... HTC being discriminative towards women.

I guess it is true :,(.

Don't even start with that

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 05:17 PM
Don't even start with that

Ok let's forget I mentioned it.... :)

Dipstik
03-13-2013, 05:42 PM
There are no girls on the Internet... Htc doesn't have to worry.

realsavior
03-13-2013, 06:42 PM
There are no girls on the Internet... Htc doesn't have to worry.

What are these girls you speak of?

Scarface78
03-13-2013, 06:45 PM
oh my game, oh my game, OMG, not my game! what should I do folks???

grow up kiddo...

find a job and give your mother a really good gift and return the money you spend on game to your grandma, stop beeing such a selfish crybaby... :p

mxz
03-13-2013, 07:40 PM
http://www.festivusweb.com/images/human-fund2.jpg

Ram
03-13-2013, 08:17 PM
http://www.festivusweb.com/images/human-fund2.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f96/thefinalcat/jerkstore-1.jpg

mxz
03-13-2013, 09:20 PM
LOL!
Your cranium called - he's got some space to rent!

Great show :)

4Nik8R
03-13-2013, 09:51 PM

does she trim the crust off your peanut butter & jelly sandwiches too?

KansasMac
03-13-2013, 10:06 PM
CJ goes out of town for a couple days and this yahoo happens...I'm new but I already dislike one forum member.

Ram
03-13-2013, 10:13 PM
LOL!
Your cranium called - he's got some space to rent!

Great show :)

15 Years after the show ended and it's still quotable like hell.

corbaman
03-13-2013, 10:25 PM
Living in your mom's basement, eating PBNJ, playing videogames all day. Enjoy it, kid, this is the best time of your life.

Bala82
03-14-2013, 02:22 AM
You shouldn't spend $50 on gold instead you could easily spend $20 on a motherday gift and used $30 for gold .
Your mother asked uninstall the game it's very easy re-install it at latter time.

You don't have to play crime city everyday i seen player quit the game and come back to it months later and pick off off where they left it. STOP THINK THIS GAME IS YOUR LIFE IT'S ONLY A GAME.

My advice uninstall the game and spend next few month reading best of the best guide - remember your mother only said to delete the game she didn't say you couldn't come on here read about the game ?

You need first understand how to play the game because your mistake cost. You made noob mistake and you need to learn from it.

String-Girl
03-14-2013, 02:51 AM
In Arizona the general rule is your Gun should be worth 10-50X your age, so if you're 15 you should be able to hock it for $10-20 easy within about ten minutes, depending on how far you live from town.

Then, you take that ten bucks and you head straight for...

[THE FOLLOWING THREE PARAGRAPHS REDACTED]

......leave the car at the bowling alley, go buy back your Gun, and then set up everything in a far corner of the living room or kitchen so when they come back inside after watching the explosions they'll think it was there all along. Profit!

It's all a dream
03-14-2013, 02:54 AM
You might want to get out of the videogames for a while and spent some time with your mom. She probably is mostly pissed about you only playing those games. O and help around a bit, doing dishes, vacuum, etc.

O and imho dont spend real money on gree games.

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 03:07 AM
In Arizona the general rule is your Gun should be worth 10-50X your age, so if you're 15 you should be able to hock it for $10-20 easy within about ten minutes, depending on how far you live from town.

Then, you take that ten bucks and you head straight for...

[THE FOLLOWING THREE PARAGRAPHS REDACTED]

......leave the car at the bowling alley, go buy back your Gun, and then set up everything in a far corner of the living room or kitchen so when they come back inside after watching the explosions they'll think it was there all along. Profit!

Whaaaaaaaaaaat I don't know what your talking about?

Is it call of duty? What gun do you use?

I quickscope like a boss with a sniper... That's why I'm so pro

Dipstik
03-14-2013, 05:30 AM
CJ goes out of town for a couple days and this yahoo happens...I'm new but I already dislike one forum member.

Stop trolling, noob.

furq
03-14-2013, 05:53 AM
flipin heck pasta u still not found a soloution to your problem

Rodimus
03-14-2013, 06:43 AM
This is good entertainment. You kids crack me up.

skippy
03-14-2013, 07:23 AM
You're a moron. Get a job. Your mom won't respect you because you are whiny and make poor life choices.

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 07:27 AM
You're a moron. Get a job. Your mom won't respect you because you are whiny and make poor life choices.

She will respect me when I have +8 kill death ratio on call of duty and am earning bucks full of money for killing noobs like you like a boss in COD torments....

Stick to cleaning toilets.... And I'll keep working on my way to greatness as a pro gamer!!!!

My mom says I have 3 months to win a pro tornent and she will let me carry on playing CC.

PastaSux is a total Boss!!!

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 07:29 AM
When I'm rich and famous ill send you a $50 iTunes gift card so you can stop being a noob on CC

Butt Futter
03-14-2013, 07:32 AM
What's your highest score on Just Dance Wii?

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 07:36 AM
What's your highest score on Just Dance Wii?

Omg.......... Just dance wii... Whaaaaaaats!!!!!

That's a kids game..... Everyone knows just dance wii pros don't get much doller!!!!
Cod pro is where it's at bro. Truck loads of money and more hot fangirls than you know what too do with...

Lmfao just dance. That's hilarious!!!!!

Keep dreaming son

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 07:36 AM
Pastasux plays mans games!!!!

Dipstik
03-14-2013, 07:39 AM
I'm man enough to admit I enjoy a bit of DDR.

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 07:39 AM
On the side ..... I'm thinking about becoming a part time merc on CC.

I totally Pwn all the top playas like a boss. Give me a pm if you need a top playa destroyed. I don't come cheap tho, iv gotsa earn enough doller to buy my mum a gift!!!!

Hempboy420
03-14-2013, 07:50 AM
Pasta-- After reading your post I just had to make an account.
Get a life loser! Start with a job. Live at home and save money.You will never make it as a pro gamer.
Go back to school because it obvious from your posts that you are borderline retarded. Your Mom is doing you a huge disservice by letting you suck of her tits still.
Go out and meet a lady. Have sex.....unless you Moms going to do that for you too!
Taking $ from your grandma automatically makes you "Not Boss". Lying to her makes a slimeball. You have a lot to learn dude. Grow some pubes and man up!!!!!

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 07:54 AM
Pasta-- After reading your post I just had to make an account.
Get a life loser! Start with a job. Live at home and save money.You will never make it as a pro gamer.
Go back to school because it obvious from your posts that you are borderline retarded. Your Mom is doing you a huge disservice by letting you suck of her tits still.
Go out and meet a lady. Have sex.....unless you Moms going to do that for you too!
Taking $ from your grandma automatically makes you "Not Boss". Lying to her makes a slimeball. You have a lot to learn dude. Grow some pubes and man up!!!!!

Whaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!! OMG what's your K/D?

I bet you are a camper with no vision. I will make it as a pro gamer!!!!!

You watch who will have the last laugh!!!!

Ok ok so iv never kissed a girl but when I'm pro I will have thousands of fangirls to choose from as I will certainly have da skills to pay da billz

Unlike you sir!!!!!

Dipstik
03-14-2013, 07:54 AM
You tell him, Hemp Boy 420!

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 07:56 AM
Hemp boy is a corner camper.... With a negative k/d ratio!!!

He is da real loser on here!!!!

Dipstik
03-14-2013, 07:57 AM
OMG corner campers are t3h suz0rz. You R da real loser, hempboy!

Hempboy420
03-14-2013, 08:11 AM
You are 17 and never kissed a girl??????? hahahahahaha
Who is the loser?
Maybe if you ask nicely your stupid Mom will give the tongue.
K/D ratio? Come on boss.....what do you think I am a teenager? I grew up and I live in the real world. Maybe you should think about doing the same.

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 08:15 AM
You are 17 and never kissed a girl??????? hahahahahaha
Who is the loser?
Maybe if you ask nicely your stupid Mom will give the tongue.
K/D ratio? Come on boss.....what do you think I am a teenager? I grew up and I live in the real world. Maybe you should think about doing the same.

Whaaaat!!!!!!!!

Hahaha knew you was da total noob! You can't even get a positive K/D hahaha. No wonder my vision is so alien too you.

Being a pro gamer is my real life bro... You better realise. So what loads of players like myself never kissed a girl before they were 20 so get your facts right!

My mum says in very handsome and could get ANY super model I wanted... So how do u like dem applez?

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 08:17 AM
You bettaa recognise because by the time I'm 30....

I'm gonna be a pro gaming, playa!!!!! W00t!!!!

I'm a boss!

Hempboy420
03-14-2013, 08:27 AM
Whaaaat!!!!!!!!

Hahaha knew you was da total noob! You can't even get a positive K/D hahaha. No wonder my vision is so alien too you.

Being a pro gamer is my real life bro... You better realise. So what loads of players like myself never kissed a girl before they were 20 so get your facts right!

My mum says in very handsome and could get ANY super model I wanted... So how do u like dem applez?

Your Mom also told me last night that I was the best that she has ever had.............I doubt supermodels are looking for an illiterate, 300 lb virgin loser that lives with their mommy.

And if you were a pro-gamer you would be busy practicing and playing instead of trolling here for advice on how not to get your butt spanked by your mean mommy and grandma!

You are a total waste of skin.

Dipstik
03-14-2013, 08:34 AM
OMG he had sex with your mom, pasta! It's probably because you didn't get her a gift. How are you going to respond to this turn of events?

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 08:38 AM
Your Mom also told me last night that I was the best that she has ever had.............I doubt supermodels are looking for an illiterate, 300 lb virgin loser that lives with their mommy.

And if you were a pro-gamer you would be busy practicing and playing instead of trolling here for advice on how not to get your butt spanked by your mean mommy and grandma!

You are a total waste of skin.

Omg!!!!! Can't your read!!!!

I explained my mom has never ever been with a man! So this is not true she is an angle and don't do sick things like that!!!!

Learn to read hemp boy?

What's wiv da name anyways xo you work In A factory making handbags outta hemp and cotton? If so im npt taking life advise from you!

TruthHurts
03-14-2013, 08:54 AM
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o595/CCTruthHurts/de91a4e1e3ed424f4a88de996270ee90_zps52683c42.jpg

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 08:56 AM
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o595/CCTruthHurts/de91a4e1e3ed424f4a88de996270ee90_zps52683c42.jpg

OMG!!!!!!

Do you think hempboy has been trolling my thread...... :.(

FFS that's not cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dipstik
03-14-2013, 09:02 AM

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/1973639936/h31AA8BDC/

derchef
03-14-2013, 09:12 AM
Omg!!!!! Can't your read!!!!

I explained my mom has never ever been with a man! So this is not true she is an angle and don't do sick things like that!!!!

Learn to read hemp boy?

What's wiv da name anyways xo you work In A factory making handbags outta hemp and cotton? If so im npt taking life advise from you!

yes that s explain a lot , she found you in some garbage lot

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 09:12 AM
Omg...... Stop trolling my thread noob!

I will own you in game if you carry on!

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 09:13 AM
yes that s explain a lot , she found you in some garbage lot

No bro she gave birth to me....

Did you never learn where babies come from?

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 09:14 AM
Derchef stick wiv me bro you have a lot to learn about life!!!

WinkadInk
03-14-2013, 09:15 AM
That's....cold man, surprised u didn't get disowned lol
Maybe, just maybe if u bought ur mom that gift ur g-m's might have said here ya go, buy urself some G playa! Haha

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 09:19 AM
That's....cold man, surprised u didn't get disowned lol
Maybe, just maybe if u bought ur mom that gift ur g-m's might have said here ya go, buy urself some G playa! Haha

What if I put my account on her phone and let her iPad and let her pay it when I'm playing cod like a boss.

OMG letting her share my account could be my gift to her!!!!! Why did I not think of this before!

TruthHurts
03-14-2013, 09:21 AM
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o595/CCTruthHurts/489da17ef689dabf722920b0a45e6704_zps778bcc98.jpg

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 09:23 AM
Stop trolling my thread FFS!!!!!!!

derchef
03-14-2013, 09:48 AM
Stop trolling my thread FFS!!!!!!!
http://imageshack.us/a/img705/9573/ralpheasteregg.gif

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 09:51 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img705/9573/ralpheasteregg.gif

Your only trolling me because iv exposed you syndicate as GLITCH HACKERS and you dint wantbthe developers to find out!!!!!

derchef
03-14-2013, 09:54 AM
yes you re right !!!!!
you win!!!! nothing !!!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m52yj4ghaK1r0fmk9o1_400.jpg

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 09:55 AM
yes you re right !!!!!
you win!!!! nothing !!!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m52yj4ghaK1r0fmk9o1_400.jpg

Omg stop trying to cover up the fact you cheat by trolling!!!!!

Hoodratt
03-14-2013, 10:01 AM
Lol omg is this a joke? I only read the first couple posts so far but all I can think is WOW!!! Pastasux you my friend are a low life LOSER!!
What do you mean you dont havd time to get a job? What are you about to be a pro at? Sounds like you are a professional low life loser.

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 10:08 AM
Lol omg is this a joke? I only read the first couple posts so far but all I can think is WOW!!! Pastasux you my friend are a low life LOSER!!
What do you mean you dont havd time to get a job? What are you about to be a pro at? Sounds like you are a professional low life loser.

Wtf I never came on here to be instlted by the likes of you!

Don't hate appreciate just because I want to follow my dream of becoming a pro gamer!!!!!

derchef
03-14-2013, 10:11 AM
no ,is low level low life loser to be accurate

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 10:13 AM
no ,is low level low life loser to be accurate

Omg you are such a hypocrite........ You don't even have a life....

At least I'm goi g to make it one day

derchef
03-14-2013, 10:19 AM
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17200000/Trolling-jamie38459-17275155-492-454.jpg

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 10:22 AM
I'm sorry please don't expose me and my syndicate for glitch hacking

Um..... Stop trolling my thread and we have a deal!!!

derchef
03-14-2013, 10:23 AM
http://global3.memecdn.com/trolling-trolling-trolling_o_471339.png

Butt Futter
03-14-2013, 10:37 AM
Reading this thread makes me want to go take dump

Dipstik
03-14-2013, 01:24 PM
http://marnanel.org/pics/i-love-this-thread

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 01:28 PM
In going too jam with flea and John..... Pro gaming is now out the window.

I'm going to be a total rock star... :) told you guys I would make it!!!

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 01:34 PM
I hate that song flea :,(

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 01:40 PM
I respect it i just dont I don't like it.... :,(. Music is a personal thing for me.

What about John!!!!!!!!! He did some bad stuff with you guys

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 02:14 PM
Ok.... I think you right.

Jazza
03-14-2013, 02:41 PM
Hahhahahahahahahahahahahaha. Funniest thing ive read in years

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 02:48 PM
It's not funny bro.... It's my life!!!!

derchef
03-14-2013, 03:09 PM
It's not funny bro.... It's my low level life!!!!
:rolleyes:........................................ ........

-Ace-
03-14-2013, 03:33 PM
Pasta you make no sense and you really think you will get millions of dollars for playing video games all day eating chips. I think you need to go back to school as well kiddo, get your mum to take away your stuff till you can actually spell properly. And who cares if you can quick scope!? It's mostly luck anyway

I'm not going to reply to this trolls post anymore ...

Dipstik
03-14-2013, 03:35 PM
Pasta you make no sense and you really think you will get millions of dollars for playing video games all day eating chips. I think you need to go back to school as well kiddo, get your mum to take away your stuff till you can actually spell properly. And who cares if you can quick scope!? It's mostly luck anyway

You'll be missed!

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 03:51 PM

Firstly I left scool because I'm was toooo smattering to learns any new stuff. And they teachers wood get mad because I know a lot more stuff on the subject they taught than they did. So I did not get on and left......

Look on YouTube you can get paid lost of money if you are good on Coe which I am!

I can assure you I can hick scope like a boss in say I. Top 100 in the world. So I can certainly make it as a pro gamer. I just need to get recognised that's what I'm trying to do. Your sayin I give up on my dreams and not give it w shot and I do back to skool the place I learnt everything they had to offer then left!

What a waste of my time.

And for the record quick scoping is NOT luck it's pure skill.... That's why I hit every shot.... Like a boss. And you have a negative K/D when you picks up a sniper.

End of..... This conversation is over sir!

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 03:54 PM
That Is why you all never amount to anythings ace... Because you give up on your dreams so easily....

I'm better than that. And I will give it my best shot!

derchef
03-14-2013, 04:01 PM
Firstly I left scool because I'm was toooo smattering to learns any new stuff. And they teachers wood get mad because I know a lot more stuff on the subject they taught than they did. So I did not get on and left......

Look on YouTube you can get paid lost of money if you are good on Coe which I am!

I can assure you I can hick scope like a boss in say I. Top 100 in the world. So I can certainly make it as a pro gamer. I just need to get recognised that's what I'm trying to do. Your sayin I give up on my dreams and not give it w shot and I do back to skool the place I learnt everything they had to offer then left!

What a waste of my time.

And for the record quick scoping is NOT luck it's pure skill.... That's why I hit every shot.... Like a boss. And you have a negative K/D when you picks up a sniper.

End of..... This conversation is over sir!

yes like pinocio instead of pinocchio
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah retard

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 04:04 PM
yes like pinocio instead of pinocchio
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah retard

I think you find.... That's you!!!!

derchef
03-14-2013, 04:05 PM
I think you find.... That's you!!!!
http://imageshack.us/a/img715/9074/meterl.jpg

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 04:05 PM
Whaaaaat is your problem with me!!!!!! You so full of hate mr pony :,(

derchef
03-14-2013, 04:06 PM
Whaaaaat is your problem with me!!!!!! You so full of hate mr pony :,(

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 04:07 PM
Are you jealous that deep down my mom loves me so much, even tho I gave her flowers and a homemade card. Is that why you troll me and are so full of hate?

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 04:08 PM
Why do you hide behind pictures when I'm online and try to speak to you... You only type when in off line.

Why are you so scared?

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 04:09 PM
I just want to be online friends with you all, it breaks my heart, it reely does :,(

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 04:11 PM
Omg now you run away pony :,(

derchef
03-14-2013, 04:12 PM

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 04:13 PM
So scared to speak to me... Is it because I'm a boss and your a noob?

It's ok because I won't judge you!

derchef
03-14-2013, 04:15 PM
So scared to speak to me... Is it because I'm a boss and your a noob?

It's ok because I won't judge you!

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 04:36 PM
Reeeeeeeealy it's ok to speak..... I won't judge you I was brought up with good morals. I know not to do that!

derchef
03-14-2013, 04:38 PM
Reeeeeeeealy it's ok to speak..... I won't judge you I was brought up with good morals. I know not to do that!

http://images.movieplayer.it/2009/12/17/una-bella-locandina-del-film-d-animazione-pinocchio-141857.jpg

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 04:40 PM
I don't lie ever!!!!!

derchef
03-14-2013, 04:40 PM
I don't lie ever!!!!!

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 05:17 PM
Stop online bullying me.... Defchef it upsets me.

I'm begging you..... The forum is all iv got right now. And you are being really nasty and offensive to me. :.(

derchef
03-14-2013, 05:18 PM
Stop online bullying me.... Defchef it upsets me.

I'm begging you..... The forum is all iv got right now. And you are being really nasty and offensive to me. :.(
http://www.icanhasinternets.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/server-meme.jpg

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 05:20 PM
You are not a nice person!!

I. Going to phone the forum mods pn you!

Mr.omega92
03-14-2013, 07:09 PM
Lmao,,,this thread is killing me

PastaSux
03-14-2013, 07:10 PM
Lmao,,,this thread is killing me

Lol it's funny how many dummies that are on here ;)

I Am Sam
03-15-2013, 08:30 AM

i resent that. i may be spechal, but i am no dum dum.

Hempboy420
03-15-2013, 09:22 AM

Nice English dufus! Are you a millionaire yet?

PastaSux
03-15-2013, 11:31 AM
Nice English dufus! Are you a millionaire yet?

Realised I'm just screwing with you yet?

I Am Sam
03-15-2013, 11:40 AM
Realised I'm just screwing with you yet?

Some peeple will never realize there own stupidity

PastaSux
03-15-2013, 12:05 PM

The clever man does...

jopeshi
03-15-2013, 12:12 PM

peeple. there own.

peeple. there own.

PEEPLE. THERE OWN.

peeple. there own.

I Am Sam
03-15-2013, 01:24 PM
you mock me bc i am sam?

Dreno33
03-15-2013, 01:25 PM
tell them what an idiot you are. Parents love the truth

derchef
03-15-2013, 04:36 PM
That was mean, Dreno. You should apologize to him for the derogatory comment.
you still around ?

K-Dawg
03-15-2013, 05:10 PM
I saw this thread and realized it was the same troll from the other day, all i can say is L.....M....A.....O!!! The syndicate is NGF (No Gold Forever) we don't hack and only 13 out of 50 people got it and that's because we actually know how to play, 10 box events aren't difficult you just have to know what you're doing and it's obvious you don't. Better luck next time though and good luck to you.

I Am Sam
03-15-2013, 05:22 PM
I saw this thread and realized it was the same troll from the other day, all i can say is L.....M....A.....O!!! The syndicate is NGF (No Gold Forever) we don't hack and only 13 out of 50 people got it and that's because we actually know how to play, 10 box events aren't difficult you just have to know what you're doing and it's obvious you don't. Better luck next time though and good luck to you.

You and you sindicate should reely pipe down. I use to be in you sindicate but left due to the obvios cheeting that was goin on. Only reeson it is only 13 owt of 50 is that yous guys decided not to make it to obvios. Jigs up kdawg

Dutchie
03-15-2013, 05:57 PM
Shame on all of you for allowing yourselves to be trolled so hard.You get your game back yet TonySpaghetti? I'm assuming no... :( I nearly wet myself! Funny!

PastaSux
03-15-2013, 06:00 PM
Why...................do you...............like ellipses so...........much?

Wales..... Rocks so much, its unreal.

Haha.....not used them that much.........I'm wearing a super hero mask....don't blow my cover brother :(

PastaSux
03-15-2013, 06:03 PM
you still around ?

Go away please......... Your cool gang pass have been revoked buddy.... Yet you hang around like a bad smell.....

This thread is.... Now officially for the cool gang.... Something that your not a member of..... Lighten up and I might give youR pass back... Someday....... That is....

PastaSux
03-15-2013, 06:13 PM
There ya............go, much................better.

OMG whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?

K-Dawg
03-15-2013, 06:26 PM
You and you sindicate should reely pipe down. I use to be in you sindicate but left due to the obvios cheeting that was goin on. Only reeson it is only 13 owt of 50 is that yous guys decided not to make it to obvios. Jigs up kdawg

We were 29 out of 50 actually and if you honestly think we're cheaters the you honestly have never been a part of us. There's no jig to be had sir.

PastaSux
03-15-2013, 06:28 PM
We were 29 out of 50 actually and if you honestly think we're cheaters the you honestly have never been a part of us. There's no jig to be had sir.

Buy him some flowers and make a card.... That should sweeten him up :)

Beardy
03-15-2013, 06:29 PM
Buy him some flowers and make a card.... That should sweeten him up :)
Some 'cheap garage flowers and homemade card' paid for with money from your gran...

PastaSux
03-15-2013, 06:33 PM
Some 'cheap garage flowers and homemade card' paid for with money from your gran...

Wise words... From beardy :)

I Am Sam
03-15-2013, 06:55 PM

First it was 13 now it s 29. Your guys cheeting is even werse than I imagind, im sure glad I left when I did.

K-Dawg
03-15-2013, 07:24 PM
First it was 13 now it s 29. Your guys cheeting is even werse than I imagind, im sure glad I left when I did.

It was always 29 check CJ54's post on the Top 50 chart maybe you got your numbers mixed up, like I said you never left us because you never joined us in the first place.

I Am Sam
03-15-2013, 08:01 PM
The syndicate is NGF (No Gold Forever) we don't hack and only 13 out of 50 people got it and that's because we actually know how to play......

You dont remember sayin this?

And by actually knowing how to play, do you reely mean knowing how to glitch

Da_Boss
03-15-2013, 08:10 PM

But if that breaks and in out on my own my life is totally over!!!!!!

All I can say is wow! This kid has to be the saddest excuse of humanity I have seen in a long time. With every post he gets worse and worse. This game has got you by your junk and you're never getting them back. Delete the game, go back to school and get a damn job. I hope your mom kicks you out and you get a nice taste of reality.

On the plus side, one of the funniest threads I've read. I can't believe what comes out of this kids head.

I Am Sam
03-15-2013, 08:16 PM
All I can say is wow! This kid has to be the saddest excuse of humanity I have seen in a long time. With every post he gets worse and worse. This game has got you by your junk and you're never getting them back. Delete the game, go back to school and get a damn job. I hope your mom kicks you out and you get a nice taste of reality.

On the plus side, one of the funniest threads I've read. I can't believe what comes out of this kids head.

You sir are a bafoon if you read this entire thread and still don't get it.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/7905FF71-D0E7-4202-8815-7A4CA61EF76F-486-000000CD58773CD7_zps2a814b4e.jpg

K-Dawg
03-15-2013, 09:06 PM
You dont remember sayin this?

And by actually knowing how to play, do you reely mean knowing how to glitch

we placed 29 out of 50 in the pvp tournament and 13 out of 50 people in our group got the weapon, if your going to use my ratios please elaborate on which one you're referring seeing as both ratios are out of 50, sorry for the confusion.

K-Dawg
03-15-2013, 09:10 PM
And no we don't know how to glitch we actually know how to play the game, if you're going to accuse every top 50 syndicate of glitching then why not call out the larger ones like HTC or Silent Assassins (not saying they do) i mean these guys have 300k attk/def powerhouses as well as people with 1billion IPH yet you want to try and chew out the one group doesn't have to use gold to be on top. If you're going to cry hacker don't just do it on the "black guy" so to speak.

I Am Sam
03-15-2013, 09:39 PM
And no we don't know how to glitch we actually know how to play the game, if you're going to accuse every top 50 syndicate of glitching then why not call out the larger ones like HTC or Silent Assassins (not saying they do) i mean these guys have 300k attk/def powerhouses as well as people with 1billion IPH yet you want to try and chew out the one group doesn't have to use gold to be on top. If you're going to cry hacker don't just do it on the "black guy" so to speak.

Omgz, your such a racist!

Hacking one thing, but racism takes it to far

I Am Sam
03-15-2013, 09:40 PM
and fwiw, silent asissins are deffo hackers to

TZora
03-15-2013, 11:02 PM
shud we say this is the thread of the year? amazing how trolling can go as far as 23 pages :rolleyes:

K-Dawg
03-16-2013, 07:30 AM
Omgz, your such a racist!

Hacking one thing, but racism takes it to far

lol No one is being racist? If you're going to accuse everyone that's better than you of being a hacker then why even bother playing the game, if you really were a part of our syndicate (which you never were) then you'd know how to play the game by now (which you apparently don't).

K-Dawg
03-16-2013, 07:30 AM
shud we say this is the thread of the year? amazing how trolling can go as far as 23 pages :rolleyes:

lol I'm just waiting for a sticky! xD

derchef
03-16-2013, 07:49 AM
" i am pastasam " sweeeeeeeet nickname
ahahahahahahahahahahahah

PastaSux
03-16-2013, 08:44 AM
" i am pastasam " sweeeeeeeet nickname
ahahahahahahahahahahahah

Go away...... stop trying and failing to be funny....

K-Dawg
03-16-2013, 09:14 AM

Go away......stop trying and failing to be competent.....

PastaSux
03-16-2013, 10:00 AM
Go away......stop trying and failing to be competent.....

Go away..... Stop trying and failing to convince people your syndicate don't glitch hack...

Bala82
03-16-2013, 10:03 AM

Well if we can make it 100 pages i will be amazed

K-Dawg
03-16-2013, 10:06 AM
Go away..... Stop trying and failing to convince people your syndicate don't glitch hack...

What you meant to say was "DOESN'T glitch OR hack" use your big boy words son, it's sad that nowadays legitimately skilled players and syndicates are so rare in crime city that there now being labeled as "hackers." Think what you'd like child I hope you enjoy the attention because all you're accomplishing is making yourself look like a troll and giving No Gold Forever free advertisement as the best FREE syndicate in crime city. :)

PastaSux
03-16-2013, 10:09 AM
What you meant to say was "DOESN'T glitch OR hack" use your big boy words son, it's sad that nowadays legitimately skilled players and syndicates are so rare in crime city that there now being labeled as "hackers." Think what you'd like child I hope you enjoy the attention because all you're accomplishing is making yourself look like a troll and giving No Gold Forever free advertisement as the best FREE syndicate in crime city. :)

Cool story bro 👍...

Still dont change the fact you glitch hack and you are being exposed for the cheats that you actually are....

K-Dawg
03-16-2013, 10:21 AM
Cool story bro ��...

Still dont change the fact you glitch hack and you are being exposed for the cheats that you actually are....

You mean "Still DOESN'T" your grammar is atrocious and is a tell tale sign of your ignorance, as I've said before you're not "exposing" us as being hackers you're just giving us free publicity on the soon to be #1 troll thread and making yourself look dumb in the process, we openly recruit ANYONE so the fact that you're the only to complain about us proves that you're just a butt hurt dude living with your mom and stealing your grandmother's money to buy gold on a game to try and make up for your apparent lack of skill ;)

PastaSux
03-16-2013, 10:47 AM
You mean "Still DOESN'T" your grammar is atrocious and is a tell tale sign of your ignorance, as I've said before you're not "exposing" us as being hackers you're just giving us free publicity on the soon to be #1 troll thread and making yourself look dumb in the process, we openly recruit ANYONE so the fact that you're the only to complain about us proves that you're just a butt hurt dude living with your mom and stealing your grandmother's money to buy gold on a game to try and make up for your apparent lack of skill ;)

How come you cheats have gone into hiding... And deleted your recruitment thread since being exposed....

My mothers forgiven me since.... I did the washing up for the day and gave her a foot rub after she came hope from work....

So little do you know..... She said i was so good that I can play cc still.....

Also my skills are so epic... I don't need to glitch hack like you.. And I still PWN like a boss on cc

Ram
03-16-2013, 10:50 AM
Stop talking to yourself you stupid moron...

K-Dawg
03-16-2013, 10:58 AM
No one is in hiding? We are simply focusing on the event (something you should be doing) and we are currently placed at 145th and that's without spending a single penny on gold unlike these other syndicates. The only reason I'm still wasting my time on the forums and talking to you is because Alice, Jakers and I are heading NGF Recruitment and Relations. We didn't delete our recruitment thread it simply got bumped down because we filled up with members so quickly. Good to know you have to ask your mommy for permission to play, that's really sweet :)

PastaSux
03-16-2013, 11:09 AM
No one is in hiding? We are simply focusing on the event (something you should be doing) and we are currently placed at 145th and that's without spending a single penny on gold unlike these other syndicates. The only reason I'm still wasting my time on the forums and talking to you is because Alice, Jakers and I are heading NGF Recruitment and Relations. We didn't delete our recruitment thread it simply got bumped down because we filled up with members so quickly. Good to know you have to ask your mommy for permission to play, that's really sweet :)

So you don't respect your mom?

Well obviously I do!!!!!!!! That's my pont you don't spend a penny because you guys glitch hack!

My syndicate would PWN you glitch hackers anyways...... OMG you are trying to hide your Rec thread because you have been exposed.

Funny how you won't show people your members inventories..... Ummmmmmmmm.......ummmmmm

K-Dawg
03-16-2013, 11:31 AM
I don't let my mother control every aspect of my life and i sure as heck don't live with them and steal her mother's day present to spend on a game you suck at.

We don't spend money because we are smart enough to realize that precision, organization and timing can overcome almost any gold spender syndicate, it's all about how you play the game there's no hacking or glitch to it. Besides even if we were hackers (which we aren't) then why aren't we in the top 10? I mean that would be a pretty simple feat for a hacker wouldn't you agree?

You should buy a vowel instead of gold because your grammar is missing a few lol. We aren't hiding our thread it got bumped down by your troll thread which you continue to bump up ;) Don't worry we'll be dropping dead weight and recruiting strong players after this event and they too will know how to be good without being broke.

Your syndicate can't even place high enough to be put in the same battle pool as NGF so no you can't take us, sorry bro and how do you expect us to go about "showing our inventories"? You haven't shown us yours so who's to say that your not a hacker? ;)

Sc00ba5t3v3
03-16-2013, 11:34 AM
Get a job. Dont be a loser.

1337bobbarker
03-16-2013, 11:50 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/36266326.jpg

I Am Sam
03-16-2013, 11:55 AM
Less stop tawking about hackin for a sec and get back to ur racism

have u always been a racist and is ur entire hacker crew racists too?
you are the onoe that reffered to urself as the "black guy" when peeple are callin you out on hackin. why say black, bc you racess.

lol No one is being racist? If you're going to accuse everyone that's better than you of being a hacker then why even bother playing the game, if you really were a part of our syndicate (which you never were) then you'd know how to play the game by now (which you apparently don't).

derchef
03-16-2013, 12:03 PM
stop stolen money for mother days present
retard
ahahahahahahahahahahahah
you and you re alterego iamsam

PastaSux
03-16-2013, 12:07 PM
stop stolen money for mother days present
retard
ahahahahahahahahahahahah
you and you re alterego iamsam

I can see why you were not speaking before and just posting pictures lol......

Still.... Don't get.... It?

K-Dawg
03-16-2013, 12:08 PM
Less stop tawking about hackin for a sec and get back to ur racism

have u always been a racist and is ur entire hacker crew racists too?
you are the onoe that reffered to urself as the "black guy" when peeple are callin you out on hackin. why say black, bc you racess.

No i said it because one it's a very common symbolic phrase in today's society and you proved that by indirectly admitting to knowing exactly what i was eluding to when I used that phrase, and I actually am black so when i called myself being "the black guy" who gets accused upon false pretenses it what symbolic and literal. So if you're still following along then then answer is no I'm not racist and we in NGF don't bring religion, ethnicity or politics into play unless it's over civil discussion because we are a gregarious aggregate of people all over the world who come together to prove one point.....you don't need to be broke in order to be good.

PastaSux
03-16-2013, 12:09 PM
No i said it because one it's a very common symbolic phrase in today's society and you proved that by indirectly admitting to knowing exactly what i was eluding to when I used that phrase, and I actually am black so when i called myself being "the black guy" who gets accused upon false pretenses it what symbolic and literal. So if you're still following along then then answer is no I'm not racist and we in NGF don't bring religion, ethnicity or politics into play unless it's over civil discussion because we are a gregarious aggregate of people all over the world who come together to prove one point.....you don't need to be broke in order to be good.

Shorten your replys buddy.... Your constant essays are killing me. It almost seems as if you care.....

derchef
03-16-2013, 12:10 PM

stolen money for motherday (and get busted)
like a bosssssssssssssssssss
hahahahahahahahahahah
WAIT WAIT i take an elevator to go DOWN at YOUR low level life

K-Dawg
03-16-2013, 12:16 PM

I'll break it down for you pasta since you've apparently reached your intellectual capacity for human communication. He's saying stop stealing your grandmothers money, stop spending money that isn't yours on a game your not good at, stop making your mom regret giving birth to you, stop becoming an exemplary stereotype of why people think Americans are ignorant and jobless, stop being a childish troll that has this insatiable need for attention, stop ruining your mom's Mother's Day, stop breathing the same air as everyone because someone more productive could be using it and stop trolling the forums before you get carpel tunnel and then waste your medical insurance money on crime city! In short you're a sad child that needs to grow up and understand the value of the dollar and the value of time otherwise your life will be a very difficult one in the years coming to pass. You still following along or do i need to type it out one letter at a time for the baby?

mxz
03-16-2013, 12:42 PM
We don't spend money because we are smart enough to realize that precision, organization and timing can overcome almost any gold spender syndicateYou must be new here.

Let me know of your matchup against FC goes. I'll be pulling for ya!

K-Dawg
03-16-2013, 12:57 PM
You must be new here.

Let me know of your matchup against FC goes. I'll be pulling for ya!

It's the truth, now don't get me wrong the game is centered around gold spenders (only way gree can keep the game free) and this gives them a huge advantage but gold only gives syndicates a temporary boost in this event. You'd either have to spend A LOT of gold or know how to use yours sparingly either way we aren't claiming to be the best and we aren't claiming to be better than you or anything else I'm just saying anything is possible ;)

MattThomas08
03-16-2013, 12:57 PM
I'll break it down for you pasta since you've apparently reached your intellectual capacity for human communication. He's saying stop stealing your grandmothers money, stop spending money that isn't yours on a game your not good at, stop making your mom regret giving birth to you, stop becoming an exemplary stereotype of why people think Americans are ignorant and jobless, stop being a childish troll that has this insatiable need for attention, stop ruining your mom's Mother's Day, stop breathing the same air as everyone because someone more productive could be using it and stop trolling the forums before you get carpel tunnel and then waste your medical insurance money on crime city! In short you're a sad child that needs to grow up and understand the value of the dollar and the value of time otherwise your life will be a very difficult one in the years coming to pass. You still following along or do i need to type it out one letter at a time for the baby?

http://i50.tinypic.com/jpg58y.jpg

PastaSux
03-16-2013, 02:36 PM

Hahaha..... That was perfect

PastaSux
03-16-2013, 02:41 PM
stolen money for motherday (and get busted)
like a bosssssssssssssssssss
hahahahahahahahahahah
WAIT WAIT i take an elevator to go DOWN at YOUR low level life

Un.......Still not got it

AshKetchumAge10
03-16-2013, 02:43 PM

LOL. Yeah, that's a nice pic you got there.

I Am Sam
03-16-2013, 03:01 PM
Un.......Still not got it

an he never will.

I Am Sam
03-16-2013, 03:07 PM
I am callin bullshlt on you kdawg. You only say you black so we don't think you are raycess. Everyone knows there are no black peeple on the internets. an they say I'm stoopid.

Keep on hackin with your syndicate brotha.

K-Dawg
03-16-2013, 03:18 PM
[QUOTE=I Am Sam;646957]I am callin bullshlt on you kdawg. Everyone knows there are no black peeple on the internets.

And you say I'm racist?