PDA

View Full Version : Lost + armor

Sgt bilko
03-13-2013, 11:08 AM
I don't know what I did, but I was screwing around swapping armor and now all my + armor is gone!! I had stone and fire plus updated to a decent level but can't find it now? Any ideas?

Sgt bilko
03-13-2013, 12:55 PM
P
I don't know what I did, but I was screwing around swapping armor and now all my + armor is gone!! I had stone and fire plus updated to a decent level but can't find it now? Any ideas?
Never mind, I think I figured it out because I freaking did it again!! When I crafted basic armor and the screen popped up I hit " equip now " and it put the crapola armor on and took good armor off!! I should have enhanced instead! Does this mean all that armor that I built up to that point is gone forever? I had my main knight up to level 30 and I have to go thru all that collecting and fusing again?!

-Ace-
03-13-2013, 01:03 PM
If you click on one of your knights a sign should pop up saying "My knights" click on that then click on your knights to change the armour. If you haven't used your good armour in enhancing then it should still be there and you can equip it from there.

Hope this helps
-Ace-

Sultanarthur
03-14-2013, 04:01 PM
If you click on one of your knights a sign should pop up saying "My knights" click on that then click on your knights to change the armour. If you haven't used your good armour in enhancing then it should still be there and you can equip it from there.

Hope this helps
-Ace-

GREE TEAM PLEASE FIX MY ISSUE, I I LOST MY ETHEREAL GARMENT (+) AND bARBARIAN GEAR (+) LEVEL 40ISH . I HAVE SENT A REQUEST, A WEEK AND A HALF LATER I STILL HAVENT GOT ANY REPLY.

IM NOT A FREE CUSTOMER , I SPENT $330 ON MY FIRST THREE WEEKS, IT TOOK A LOT OF TIME TO ENHANCE THOSE EQUIPMENTS AND GEMS !!

SERIOUSLY .. IM SUING THIS UNPROFESSIONAL CORPORATION.

MY CHAR ID : SULTAN ARTHUR
FRIEND CODE: XBB - DWH - YNC
REQUEST NUMBER : 443829 AND 418233

Hanwalker
03-30-2013, 07:13 PM
GREE TEAM PLEASE FIX MY ISSUE, I I LOST MY ETHEREAL GARMENT (+) AND bARBARIAN GEAR (+) LEVEL 40ISH . I HAVE SENT A REQUEST, A WEEK AND A HALF LATER I STILL HAVENT GOT ANY REPLY.

IM NOT A FREE CUSTOMER , I SPENT $330 ON MY FIRST THREE WEEKS, IT TOOK A LOT OF TIME TO ENHANCE THOSE EQUIPMENTS AND GEMS !!

SERIOUSLY .. IM SUING THIS UNPROFESSIONAL CORPORATION.

MY CHAR ID : SULTAN ARTHUR
FRIEND CODE: XBB - DWH - YNC
REQUEST NUMBER : 443829 AND 418233

Did you ever get help?? I've had the same issue where I lost everything not worn and my worn armor went to level 1. Have sent several emails with no replies. It's BS.