PDA

View Full Version : Are you an modern War Expert? If so, I need your help.

StevieBoy
03-13-2013, 09:48 AM
I have two Questions:
#1 -> I am Russian Flag. Which means Air Units are bonus +10%. If I bought a Air Valour unit, say the new 'Shadow Fighter' with 74 attack / 61 defense. Question is this, would the 74 attack per unit be added to my attack 'STATS' or would it increase to 81 attack DUE TO the 10% air bonus?...or is this extra 7 points 'hidden' in the mix?? I don't want to level the Advanced Air base all the way up to find that it doesn't. (Please anyone answering, I don't want any 'guesses' here...I need an expert answering!)
#2 -> In the Faction bonuses for defense: Before I purchased a couple of these bonuses, I wrote my stats down...then I purchased three defense bonuses...then went out of the game and came back in to find that my stats didn't move an inch! ...Am I just to 'trust' that there is an actual 'hidden' defensive effect behind the scenes? (What I can't see, I don't really trust...sorry) Now Energy Regeneration/recovery bonus...now that I can actually 'see' during a war...

hombre
03-13-2013, 10:07 AM
#1 flag bonuses are visible in your stats, to yourself (and to others? not sure there).
#2 faction bonuses - it is not clear where exactly they are applied. my guess would be only in faction wars, but thats just speculation.

#x boost building bonuses are not visible to others, but are visible to yourself.

Thegentleway
03-13-2013, 10:13 AM
Re 1: You can see the flag bonus so your stats will go up by 81 if you buy a shadow fighter, unless it replaces another unit. In that case you have to substract the replaced unit's attack from 81. I.e. if your lowest unit brought into battle is a tree sniper with 3 attack, then your stats will go up by 78.
Re 2: You cannot see faction bonuses in your stats. Who knows if it actually works...

Beamer
03-13-2013, 10:24 AM
Hmm. I think we can see faction bonuses on android I noticed an in crease in defense by about 4k after our last increase.

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 10:32 AM
I just downloaded this game....

How do I train fighter jets?

bbprofitz
03-13-2013, 01:40 PM
I just downloaded this game....

How do I train fighter jets?

You have to send the pilots to the fighter jet academy.

Beaver
03-13-2013, 02:45 PM
Yes the harder you train them the better they are. Kinda like a good dog

Alo
03-14-2013, 12:20 AM
1) answered above nicely by Thegentleway
2) bonuses are not seen on ios, but android shows boosted stats.