PDA

View Full Version : Where are the missing rewards?

Wufnu
03-12-2013, 07:30 PM
Half of our faction or at least "some" of our faction members got the 250 award and others, including me didn't.

It would be nice if we were to here at least, "We're aware of the problem and are looking into it".

Trebor
03-12-2013, 07:36 PM
No one in my faction got the plane. Everything but

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-12-2013, 09:32 PM
Perhaps you were smuggling illegal arms in violation of a PUN peace zone?If so, the weapons have been confiscated.
Half of our faction or at least "some" of our faction members got the 250 award and others, including me didn't. It would be nice if we were to here at least, "We're aware of the problem and are looking into it".

Drama Llama
03-12-2013, 10:12 PM
Due to another daylight savings issue some people's bfe ended an hour before others, I wonder if this has something to do with the issues you guys are having. I personally got my plane while half my faction were still fighting!

Trebor
03-12-2013, 10:26 PM
We had 1 member say its over while we were still fighting! He was in Europe. Rest of us still fought and finished. Got the rewards but no top 250 plane. According to cj's list we are inside the 250.

Alo
03-13-2013, 05:49 AM
We had 1 member say its over while we were still fighting! He was in Europe. Rest of us still fought and finished. Got the rewards but no top 250 plane. According to cj's list we are inside the 250.

I'm in EU, but....my ipad finished 1 hour earlier, while my android phone could fight for another hour. So its a BIG crap they made. Now next event during easter holiday...cant wait to see what problems there will be, cause in EU, the daylight saving change will be also in that weekend. So 2 wars with daylight savings gree, nice work, I know U will have errors there :)

Wufnu
03-13-2013, 06:26 AM
Due to another daylight savings issue some people's bfe ended an hour before others, I wonder if this has something to do with the issues you guys are having. I personally got my plane while half my faction were still fighting!

That's EXACTLY the issue. We have a guy in Arizona who also don't go on DST and he was finished an hour before while we were still fighting AND SPENDING GOLD. According to CJ's own list (and I have to assume this is Gree's official list) we are 168 yet most of the faction has not received the 250 place prize.

Arnaud
03-13-2013, 07:04 AM
I'm also waiting for a missing unit since... Greenland! Waiting for an answer to my ticket.

It's the Mangler APC (ground A900/D772).

Several people from at least 2 different factions are in the same situation (my current faction, and the previous faction I was in during greenland)...

Bungholio
03-13-2013, 07:12 AM
Yeah our whole faction got boned on our top 250 prize so far.

Trebor
03-13-2013, 07:15 AM
The crap sandwich they are making us eat isn't very good at all ! No reply to my ticket so ill wait for that but that news WUFU got is awful awful news