PDA

View Full Version : Unable to connect for the last 4-5 days!

Geebs
03-12-2013, 05:52 PM
Soo hey guys, wondering if anyone else with an iphone 4 that can't connect to the game.. I've tried repeated amounts of times to connect and it still says "cannot connect to server"... All my other games work though... And the worst part, is that I'm still getting all of my notices that people are robbing my buildings, but I still can't connect!! Help!!

xJames
03-12-2013, 06:10 PM
I had the same problem today for about 30 min. I deleted the app, reinstalled and all was good after that. Not really sure why that helped but it did.

Geebs
03-12-2013, 06:19 PM
Hmm, was thinking about doing that, but I'm worried that my account won't be there when I re-install the game... I've invested lots of time and money into this silly game... Did you still have your account once you re-installed the game?

mxz
03-12-2013, 06:34 PM
If you're on iOS you can delete/reinstall with absolutely no issues. Everything is stored serverside. Just be prepared for your stats to temporarily drop the first time you log in after reinstalling. They'll go back to normal after closing and opening.

Boobie
03-12-2013, 08:46 PM
I had the same issue a few days ago. Couldn't get on for a day. I deleted and reinstalled, game came back fine and my account is still there. You won't lose anything.

corbaman
03-12-2013, 09:41 PM
Did you install any new network hardware? Maybe a router with a builtin firewall?

HavingFun
01-14-2015, 07:06 PM
I had the same issue a few days ago. Couldn't get on for a day. I deleted and reinstalled, game came back fine and my account is still there. You won't lose anything.

Thank you. I will try that.

DragCro
01-15-2015, 02:18 AM
Necro thread.
Closing it..
Please open new threads don't post on old ones