PDA

View Full Version : Other devices.

JoKeRjr
03-12-2013, 03:58 PM
Is it possible to set up a KA account on devices other than iPad or iPhone? I'm wondering about iPod touch, or even a Mac. Any other creative solutions?

GreenGuru
03-12-2013, 04:17 PM
I'm pretty certain you can use it on an IPod touch. You can't use it on a Macbook though, only the facebook version for computers and that version blows cause you can't play with us on it :p

kruppe
03-12-2013, 04:48 PM
Is it possible to set up a KA account on devices other than iPad or iPhone? I'm wondering about iPod touch, or even a Mac. Any other creative solutions?

Definitely an iPod touch works with this app and group

JoKeRjr
03-12-2013, 05:34 PM
Great. I'm thinking about playing a different character on an iPod touch, to try different tactics. Thanks for your assistance.

JoKeRjr
03-12-2013, 06:12 PM
So, I can't stop thinking about this (maybe because the current box event is more boring than a St. Patrick's event should have been), but is there a creative way to get KA off of the Mobile platform. Example: is there such a thing as an IOS simulator? Is there some way, on a Windows or McIntosh device to simulate the mobile platform? It seems like someone has thought of this, someone smarter than me. (Please don't tell me to try the Google+ version. Totally different game, IMHO.) Thanks for distracting me while I wait for the next event.

echus14
03-12-2013, 06:43 PM
If what I can see happening on some of the other GREE games holds true, then its more likely that you'll see an Android version of KA (Kingdom Crusade) come out one day. Mind, pure speculation.

JoKeRjr
03-12-2013, 07:48 PM
Echus, that is good to hear. When it comes to phones, I am android all the way. I have an SIII and a Droid 4. Love them both. But, my iPad(2) is my favorite device to just " hang out" with . . . Alas, I guess I just like technology.

wmkingiv
03-12-2013, 08:23 PM
I'm assuming you have to use two different iTunes accounts to run one off an iPod touch and one off an iPad?

Shinazueli
03-12-2013, 08:44 PM
I'm assuming you have to use two different iTunes accounts to run one off an iPod touch and one off an iPad?

Not necessary. As long as it has a different UDID than you can do it.