PDA

View Full Version : PUN willing to help repressed players with a new home.

Speed ump
03-12-2013, 03:23 PM
We at PUN have discussed a situation that has come to our attention. We understand there are players being charged a monthly fee for the privilege of playing in the WD event. Other lofty conditions of performance and time have been mandated. It seems some factions view themselves as corporations. We feel this has torn the heart from these players games, and turned them into robots , or drones, for the corporation. This saddens us greatly. We feel that people play this gam for fun and enjoyment. It bothers us that this element has been removed from their gameplay. We enjoy a little clean and well thought smack talk, a bit of chatter, and back slapping. We have decided to try to help these unfortunate players, who are trapped in mind numbing doldrums. We would like to make a place for a selected number of these players in PUN. We do have rules of course. Our biggest is to have fun, and enjoy yourself. Of you feel that you are missing something in your game, contact us. We are willing to help. We have no monthly fees, dues, or any specific requirements, other that you have a desire to play, to have fun, to win. Each member wants to do what they are able to do, but we don't ask that anyone put themselves in a bind. The real world dues come before spending any extra in a game. To ease your pain, we will gladly reimburse your last months fees, hopefully putting a smile back on your face. We are all friends, we have a great clubhouse, we socialize, and many of us have gotten together in real life and thoroughly enjoy the friendships we have made. You do have choices, and we want to help.

Gambit12
03-12-2013, 03:34 PM
Hey Speed, your PM is full...

ImperialTheme
03-12-2013, 03:46 PM
Like, harboring a free player to give them the fun of winning the top prizes in one event? I'd have a Loy of fun with that.

Trebor
03-12-2013, 04:00 PM
I'd love to be part of it. Inbox full tho

Dutchie
03-12-2013, 04:03 PM
LOL at the responses! This is addressed to members of a certain penguin faction only. You won't find any free riders in PUN!

Speed ump
03-12-2013, 04:20 PM
Ducthie, you do have your moments of brilliance. Why can't they all be like you.

BigD@wg
03-12-2013, 04:23 PM
If only I were one of those penguins you speak of :D

hello2ulol
03-12-2013, 04:55 PM
I'd love to join PUN. Please consider me?

Starling
03-12-2013, 05:56 PM
Hello Speed Ump, my name is Starling. I play in the group called iBOB. Speaking for myself, PUN is a great mystery to me. I really enjoy that mystery. To join would remove that and be replaced with goodness I am sure. But, iBOB doesn't charge other than daily donations like many other factions. Our chemistry is great and I really enjoy the company of my fellow teammates. Do I want all the uber cool prizes of the PUN Universe? Absolutely. But I'd rather stay where I'm at because this is a game of fun and I am having exactly that with my faction.

I hope we never meet in war because there wouldn't be a rock big enough for me to hide under from the clubbing you guys would throw down on us. But it is always fun to meet cool new players here.

Starling

iBOB...53rd in Egypt.

Speed ump
03-12-2013, 06:15 PM
Sounds like You have the right idea starling. If I did not have my friends here, I would not care about first place. I'm happy to see some factions are working well together, and enjoying what we have had for a long time. Since this event was in essence based on the pirates team play, we would like to see others enjoy what we have found here, in the social aspect of the game.

Q Raider
03-12-2013, 07:09 PM
Speedump

Now some of the statements from yourself and a couple of others which I considered "over the top" on the main forum make sense.....

Alo
03-13-2013, 09:29 AM
Ducthie, you do have your moments of brilliance. Why can't they all be like you.

there is a VERY SIMPLE explanation:

there is a constant amount of smartness in the world. Since more and more people are born, then not all get their fair share of it.

Speed ump
03-13-2013, 10:23 AM
Lol, so their is a finite amount of smart to go around, and some just have to make do with less of it. Makes sense.

GODZ WRAITH
03-14-2013, 12:22 AM
im thinking of starting a faction anyone can join but you must have 10k stats and 250+ allies... pm me if you interested

Defender11
03-14-2013, 12:38 AM
im thinking of starting a faction anyone can join but you must have 10k stats and 250+ allies... pm me if you interested

Erm, I have 5k stats and 100 allies, but you said anyone can join?

Speed ump
03-14-2013, 09:14 AM
Start your own thread, don't post recruiting posts on someone else's.

Desi Girl
03-14-2013, 11:21 AM
OMG PUN recruiting? Its crazy... I'm sure there's a HUGE line of requests for u guys to choose from effortlessly... anyways, why not give a try rt? I love having fun as per ur requirements :) My id 274 428 044 My stats 54k a/d but might faint 1st if i see an invite from u guys lol :)

killahoss
03-17-2013, 11:42 PM
I got an idea... how about you guys pay GREE the million$$ or 5 mill..$$...or whatever it takes rack up that many points.. and they give you guys 1st place and the rewards on every event....no need waste other factions battle time...