PDA

View Full Version : PUN feels your pain. PUN cares, and we will help. ASYLUM is offered!

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-12-2013, 03:08 PM
PUN will reimburse the previous month's taxes charged by any TYRANT or DICTATOR.

PUN will guarantee your safety and offer you humanitarian asylum.

Plus, PUN is a tax free nation.

PUN will always remain a tax free nation.

That said, as Minister of Justice for PIRATE UNITED NATION, I can offer you humanitarian asylum.

I can offer you a way out.

Contact any PUN member for details.

We are PUN, and we care about freedom.

PUN, liberating, never dominating the planet; one nation at a time!!!!!

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1yPbbzD-f78MrimIjKpuBf63LsFwPdtvO-Qq-y09MprsHgjkm

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDYZhzkSXzTER_q-HMWboip1e-ATl7nTJMw0GW6Q33aejYDdPlhA

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7Rope__jS_EPMZa-VTLZ77WTnPoFRCcOdAJyP2VFabcscJkABGw

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrPh3dkAUJKb3GV7SHpnoyu0kk8TfS8 P6usUFiMoSjxCbOXIde

Beamer
03-12-2013, 03:13 PM
Thank God I was going insane!

ImperialTheme
03-12-2013, 03:17 PM
I don't get it. Is it a joke or do they actually mean something by this?

sacromyces
03-12-2013, 03:20 PM
I was so going to ask for humanitarian asylum. But alas I can't send you a P.M.

camper killer
03-12-2013, 03:21 PM
I would never want to join a facion that "taxed" me to be a member. That just takes away from my gold money. I buy because I want to, not because my leader tells me to. I won't walk myself off a cliff like some dumb penguin.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-12-2013, 03:24 PM
I would never want to join a facion that "taxed" me to be a member. That just takes away from my gold money. I buy because I want to, not because my leader tells me to. I won't walk myself off a cliff like some dumb penguin.

This guy laid it out for you.

He sounds like a pirate.

But, we've been told pirates are fictional creatures, like Bigfoot or Yeti.

Dutchie
03-12-2013, 03:26 PM
Trying to poach penguins huh!?

Bronson
03-12-2013, 03:28 PM

no we roast penguins but we do poach eggs

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-12-2013, 03:28 PM

Poached penguin, never tried it.

I have had fried, steamed, broiled, and barbecued.

Poached you say?

I've got a lot of penguin in my freezers.

I may poach a few.

They're kinda greasy, scrawny, and greasy, though.

Dutchie
03-12-2013, 03:29 PM
You don't know what you're missing!

NakedCherryPie
03-12-2013, 03:32 PM
But what about the poor poor android players? Will they get threatened if GREE screws up their game and they can't participate 100%?

Dutchie
03-12-2013, 03:41 PM
no we roast penguins but we do poach eggsIs that with the full trimmings :)

Trebor
03-12-2013, 04:05 PM
If this is serious I want in speeds box is full of course

TEG
03-12-2013, 04:40 PM
Found some extra room on the ship, eh?
http://www.alecjacobson.com/weblog/media/ben-hur-ship-rowers.png

Speed ump
03-12-2013, 04:44 PM
Is that the emperor I see? I wondered what their clubhouse looked like. Now I know.

Hotlips
03-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Is this for real ? Never thought this coming from the strongest team..... Or somebody retiring in PUN ?

mxz
03-12-2013, 05:34 PM
Big gulps, huh?

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/N_j5tDuakKU/mqdefault.jpg

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-12-2013, 08:35 PM
PUN, a kinder, gentler, alliance. Asylum for all who seek it, no strings attached. Apply, your application is reviewed, you could be drinking kegs of rum living in safety, controlling your money. PUN, a tax free alliance. Liberating Modern War players, never dictating to them.

Trebor
03-12-2013, 08:37 PM
PUN, a kinder, gentler, alliance. Asylum for all who seek it, no strings attached. Apply, your application is reviewed, you could be drinking kegs of rum living in safety, controlling your money. PUN, a tax free alliance. Liberating Modern War players, never dictating to them.
Official application I want to swab the decks !

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-12-2013, 08:41 PM
Official application I want to swab the decks !Contact anyone with PM capability.

Hub_Master_General
03-12-2013, 08:44 PM
Maybe you guys can share some "No Tax" wisdom with our (USA for our International freinds) Government Leaders - PLEASE

I am a cow
03-12-2013, 09:52 PM
poached penguin is nice same as poached ferr

King Fox
03-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Hu-hum. :confused:

spitfire
03-13-2013, 12:53 AM
What are taxes? I don't know this word, it doesn't exist in my country.

camper killer
03-13-2013, 08:41 AM
With so many private messages, it looks like a regular mass exodus. The parting of the Penguin Sea as you will.

NakedCherryPie
03-13-2013, 09:14 AM
why do you all rag on Ferr and us Emperors so much? other than one notoriously negative post by a former member (and note I said former because we do not put up with such nonsense) you have never seen a single post of any of us bashing any other faction; nor have you seen us ripping on PJ for his sometimes comical rants. None of us has ever put down another faction in order to be "funny" or to prevent recruitment as you seem so keen on doing here. So what if Ferr occasionally has some issues with GREE? Is it really necessary to go and make fun of someone who invests so much time here, when he has a problem here? Honestly, if you can find a single post from one of us emperors being: rude, crude, bashing, flaming, or defaming, then we can set this argument to rest. Until then, you all truly should reconsider who the "dictator" is here on the forums, and in the game. To me, it looks like it's PJ the leader of PUNani ;)PJ is only one of the leaders of PUN. PUN doesn't have a monthly fee, either. Think about it, $100 from 50 people is $5,000 per month, for what? It's a game, not a business. You would be much better getting a vault of gold with that money and using it for yourself. It's a game, have fun, and don't let other people take your money(besides those GREEdy GREE execs).
Why send warnings to members who are not able to participate 100% because they are in android? How about understanding the there is a life for people outside of this GAME?

steveo127
03-13-2013, 09:27 AM
i remember hearing a while back about some monthly membership fees and that some member from pun who was supposed to be keeping track of the money got kicked out for spending the money on something else lmao that was too funny pirates screwing other pirates over who wouldve figured.

now if thats true or not i wouldnt know but it was out there and posted from a respectable figure.

Exactly. Funny, PJ must be getting pretty old if he can't remember what happened only a few months ago. Also clothedapplecake, get your numbers right before you blaspheme. It's not $100, it's not even close. And why give warnings to those who don't participate? Because it's unfair for those who do participate. If we want to raise funds to get every single bonus available, (as we nearly have) and have a unique process of doing so, who are you to comment on the process? keep you PUNani mouths closed to all but your PUNani matters. (which at the moment seems to mean changing your tamPUNs)

Dhusagar
03-13-2013, 09:34 AM
It sure seems like those pesky penguins are occupying a lot of PUN's time and thoughts (judging by the threads).

If I didn't know any better, I might think that the effort put in to dissing that faction, was a result of concern that they might get stronger and you were seeking to dissuade anyone else from joining them?

But of course I must be wrong, because PUN fears no one - so i am left with the question:

Why are PUN even discussing this?

I think this is a secret ploy by Ferr to keep his faction on the news cycle :-)

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-13-2013, 09:35 AM
PUN, liberating the World (never dominating), one country at a time.

Asylum is offered, if you wish to flee from tyranny.

PUN, no taxes have ever been collected, no tithes, either.

PUN, the poor people's alliance!!!!

Captain Steelman
03-13-2013, 09:38 AM
i remember hearing a while back about some monthly membership fees and that some member from pun who was supposed to be keeping track of the money got kicked out for spending the money on something else lmao that was too funny pirates screwing other pirates over who wouldve figured.

now if thats true or not i wouldnt know but it was out there and posted from a respectable figure.

and by the way i didnt see steveo mention anything about $100 membership fee, but coincidentally that was the exact amount of the membership fee that was posted a while back on the post i read.

Nothing wrong with your memory, dude... I must be careful with what I write, It might bite back one day...LoL

However, even Jesus had problem with the money man, Judas. It doesn´t matter what faction it happend to, it was a tragic event. Faction members´money wasted for nothing....

We can throw pie at each other but no PUNching below the belt.... ;-)

Dhusagar
03-13-2013, 09:52 AM
actually you got it backwards, pun are the ones making most threads directed at ferrs team (including this thread) so its obvious ferrs emperors are the ones on puns mind most of the time here.

and just for the record im not in ferrs faction like somebody accused me of

i wonder what got pj's pamper so bundled up that he has to keep this going on and on.

You have misunderstood my writing - I was saying that penguins were on PUN's minds not the other way around. The only reason I can see this happening is because the penguins are important enough to occupy PUN minds!

The last sentence of my previous post is called "irony".

NakedCherryPie
03-13-2013, 09:59 AM

and by the way i didnt see steveo mention anything about $100 membership fee, but coincidentally that was the exact amount of the membership fee that was posted a while back on the post i read.Pirates don't talk pirate business, so don't believe everything you read when it pertains to pirate business.

NakedCherryPie
03-13-2013, 10:03 AM
Nothing wrong with your memory, dude... I must be careful with what I write, It might bite back one day...LoL

However, even Jesus had problem with the money man, Judas. It doesn´t matter what faction it happend to, it was a tragic event. Faction members´money wasted for nothing....

We can throw pie at each other but no PUNching below the belt.... ;-)Didn't Ferr tell his emporers to stay away from PUN threads? You don't listen very well.

Xjarhead
03-13-2013, 10:12 AM
Exactly. If we want to raise funds to get every single bonus available, (as we nearly have) and have a unique process of doing so, who are you to comment on the process? Question, How is that working out for yall ?

Speed ump
03-13-2013, 10:17 AM
Sounds like some of you are inventing all kinds of interesting stories. Someone was booted for stealing funds? Lol. I'd be interested in hearing any other crazy things people" hear" about us. Good for a few chuckles at least. I don't believe I have said anything bad about ferrs group. I do know a few things though, and based on that knowledge, just thought maybe a few people weren't having their fair share of fun. We came up with a way to help out. If everyone is enjoying themselves where they are, then I'm happy for them. I'm not in the business of spending my time demeaning anyone, as some in this thread are. If it bothers anyone that we are seriously trying to improve the game for a few people, then too bad. A few months ago we did a recruitment from the forums here. We ended up with several valued members that time, and they have all truly enjoyed their choice. For us the wd event is secondary to our team. We existed long before these events were created, and we are in a different place than the other factions.

Captain Steelman
03-13-2013, 10:22 AM
Didn't Ferr tell his emporers to stay away from PUN threads? You don't listen very well.

Sry, I thought this thread was about you guys caring, feeling, loving and offer asylum... But how wrong I was... I´ll inform my faction about it and that we have to get the first place the hard way...

But it will be fun.. Cu in China guys

Emperor Steelman

Speed ump
03-13-2013, 10:32 AM
It always fun steelman, and good luck trying for first. The hard way is a bit of an understatement. Just wish you guys did not purposely avoid getting us. You give us the most head to head competition, and we like that. Tell me the truth, you really liked the first time we got each other, and put a strong effort in, during each of the events. In most events, the top competitors go head to head along the way. If you put in your strongest efforts against us, except when you're told not too( which I don't get) why be afraid. As your own battle states, this event is about scoring points, not winning individual battles. Don't be afraid, embrace the competition. Lets have some fun guys.

NakedCherryPie
03-13-2013, 10:35 AM
Exactly. Funny, PJ must be getting pretty old if he can't remember what happened only a few months ago. Also clothedapplecake, get your numbers right before you blaspheme. It's not $100, it's not even close. And why give warnings to those who don't participate? Because it's unfair for those who do participate. If we want to raise funds to get every single bonus available, (as we nearly have) and have a unique process of doing so, who are you to comment on the process? keep you PUNani mouths closed to all but your PUNani matters. (which at the moment seems to mean changing your tamPUNs)Okay, €90 first month, €45 on out.

Dhusagar
03-13-2013, 10:54 AM
Okay, €90 first month, €45 on out.

Let me get this right - are you saying that they have to pay Ferr personally? Or are you saying they all contribute to a pot that purchases bonuses?

If its the latter, I will pay £45 a month to get me that 10 minute refill for all boss events! Those bosses are beyond me even spending a vault on them! Where do I sign up?

spitfire
03-13-2013, 11:07 AM
Ferr doesnt need people's money to get funds for his faction. The guy is loaded. I dont believe this statement at all. If it were another faction that dont have enough strong players to donate money to them, I can see how this membership fee would work. If it was true, thats just low.

Sugarymama
03-13-2013, 11:09 AM
Exactly. Funny, PJ must be getting pretty old if he can't remember what happened only a few months ago. Also clothedapplecake, get your numbers right before you blaspheme. It's not $100, it's not even close. And why give warnings to those who don't participate? Because it's unfair for those who do participate. If we want to raise funds to get every single bonus available, (as we nearly have) and have a unique process of doing so, who are you to comment on the process? keep you PUNani mouths closed to all but your PUNani matters. (which at the moment seems to mean changing your tamPUNs)

Wow, wow, WOW...I make an appearance to start a nice, fun thread and I read about "punani" and "tampuns"???? ;) Damn, what is going on?

Breathe baby...you can't let that type of stuff get to you. I'll write a thread that will make you smile instead of stressing over dumb ish..

Dutchie
03-13-2013, 11:13 AM
You have misunderstood my writing - I was saying that penguins were on PUN's minds not the other way around. The only reason I can see this happening is because the penguins are important enough to occupy PUN minds!

The last sentence of my previous post is called "irony".

Don't feed the trolls!

Warpath
03-13-2013, 11:15 AM
Wow, this is the sweetest deal ever! Can I be reimbursed please, I had to pay the biggest tyrant of Moder War to get Gold! I will send you over my bank statement. You are too kind PJ...

J/K, thought It would bring some sense of humor to everyone...But it is a sweet deal.

PUN will reimburse the previous month's taxes charged by any TYRANT or DICTATOR.

PUN will guarantee your safety and offer you humanitarian asylum.

Plus, PUN is a tax free nation.

PUN will always remain a tax free nation.

That said, as Minister of Justice for PIRATE UNITED NATION, I can offer you humanitarian asylum.

I can offer you a way out.

Contact any PUN member for details.

We are PUN, and we care about freedom.

PUN, liberating, never dominating the planet; one nation at a time!!!!!

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1yPbbzD-f78MrimIjKpuBf63LsFwPdtvO-Qq-y09MprsHgjkm

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDYZhzkSXzTER_q-HMWboip1e-ATl7nTJMw0GW6Q33aejYDdPlhA

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7Rope__jS_EPMZa-VTLZ77WTnPoFRCcOdAJyP2VFabcscJkABGw

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrPh3dkAUJKb3GV7SHpnoyu0kk8TfS8 P6usUFiMoSjxCbOXIde

Dutchie
03-13-2013, 11:16 AM
Let me get this right - are you saying that they have to pay Ferr personally? Or are you saying they all contribute to a pot that purchases bonuses?

If its the latter, I will pay £45 a month to get me that 10 minute refill for all boss events! Those bosses are beyond me even spending a vault on them! Where do I sign up?

What do you think? Who earns the most in-game cash and who gets the most value for the vaults of cash in this game?

Answers on a postcard and I'm leaving this flaming thread for others now... Goodbye!

Speed ump
03-13-2013, 11:24 AM
If you would pay that, why would you care who You pay it too. Most factions buy their bonuses as their members contribute enough money to do so. What if one person buys enough cash, based on his high iph, to purchase all the bonuses. Then charge a monthly fee to rent this bonus. I think many factions have had a few players spend a bit of money to buy cash vaults to get a next level. I have put in more than a bit for this purpose. I did so for myself, and for my team, and because I had the ability to do so. It never occurred to me to be compensated for that, but to each their own. If your members can't afford to all pitch in equally, but you want that advantage now, and are willing to pay for it, that's fine. Why should others pay you back for something that eventually would be free from normal base incomes and raiding. That's my opinion, others obviously feel differently. Despite what most people here might believe, most of the boosts have no effect for the wd event. Regen, only if you are doing free hits. Top teams for the most part are not doing free hits. Others below the top levels are. Building nome boosts help out towards buying more boosts, that mostly have little effect in wd events. The boosts really only help in heads up battles in the regular game. As I have said, I can take an army with no one higher than 100k, and easily win this event. It has little to do with strength. Yet everyone is racing to build their strength, instead of building their funds to compete in the wd event. Which is the more important place for your money? You have to decide that.

Warpath
03-13-2013, 11:35 AM
Just don't attack me.... I have immunity, remember?

If you would pay that, why would you care who You pay it too. Most factions buy their bonuses as their members contribute enough money to do so. What if one person buys enough cash, based on his high iph, to purchase all the bonuses. Then charge a monthly fee to rent this bonus. I think many factions have had a few players spend a bit of money to buy cash vaults to get a next level. I have put in more than a bit for this purpose. I did so for myself, and for my team, and because I had the ability to do so. It never occurred to me to be compensated for that, but to each their own. If your members can't afford to all pitch in equally, but you want that advantage now, and are willing to pay for it, that's fine. Why should others pay you back for something that eventually would be free from normal base incomes and raiding. That's my opinion, others obviously feel differently. Despite what most people here might believe, most of the boosts have no effect for the wd event. Regen, only if you are doing free hits. Top teams for the most part are not doing free hits. Others below the top levels are. Building nome boosts help out towards buying more boosts, that mostly have little effect in wd events. The boosts really only help in heads up battles in the regular game. As I have said, I can take an army with no one higher than 100k, and easily win this event. It has little to do with strength. Yet everyone is racing to build their strength, instead of building their funds to compete in the wd event. Which is the more important place for your money? You have to decide that.

NakedCherryPie
03-13-2013, 11:45 AM

If its the latter, I will pay £45 a month to get me that 10 minute refill for all boss events! Those bosses are beyond me even spending a vault on them! Where do I sign up?€45 for every month after the first, for faction bonuses(PUN offers them free of charge), but, you don't have to donate money... It's not optional, if you pay for two months but fail the third, you will be removed from the "business". And, NO REFUNDS!! My biggest issue with Ferr has always been his refusal to treat the "game" as a "game". PUN cares. PUN wants everyone to remember that this is a "game" first, last, and in between.

Dutchie
03-13-2013, 11:46 AM
@speedump - maybe they use their IPH to rebuild their cash units after you lot have trashed them. Once they have all their bonuses they will use it to buy gold to get more bonus gold. It seems they are pooling their resources to gain maximum value. Every faction works differently and so long the members are happy, why not?

Dhusagar
03-13-2013, 11:52 AM
€45 for every month after the first, for faction bonuses(PUN offers them free of charge), but, you don't have to donate money... It's not optional, if you pay for two months but fail the third, you will be removed from the "business". And, NO REFUNDS!! My biggest issue with Ferr has always been his refusal to treat the "game" as a "game". PUN cares. PUN wants everyone to remember that this is a "game" first, last, and in between.

So you pirates will give me all that for free? Can I join? Or is there a catch?

NakedCherryPie
03-13-2013, 11:55 AM
So you pirates will give me all that for free? Can I join? Or is there a catch?A pirate is a member of a team, not a faction. No catch, no BS. We ARE a family. If you are interested PM me.

GRW
03-13-2013, 12:42 PM
Dhusagar... What naked says... Do it.

NakedCherryPie
03-13-2013, 02:15 PM
just about every member of every faction in the top 20 is putting in their fair share of gold. pun is opening this spot for 1 - 2 players to ride for free so they can come back in the forums and post that they dont have requirements.No, we have requirements, they just aren't what people would expect.

spitfire
03-13-2013, 02:46 PM
PUN, in game you are all beasts and untouchable. Ferr's Emperors, you guys are clones of scrooge mcduck. Can you both kiss and make up now?

Nakedcherrypie will strip for one of Ferr's girls and I invite you all in my villa. Booze is on me too.

Dutchie
03-13-2013, 02:56 PM
Don't forget to let us know how many penguins you recruit :)

Poopenshire
03-13-2013, 07:45 PM
@Xjarhead: we have all bonuses but 60 members, (have 58 available, but only 46 currently due to PUNani's worrying that we'd get strong enough to overtake them, so they bash us with lies). we have 5/6 casualty reduction. 5/6 air attack, and 4/6 sea attack. we have every other bonus. every. single. one.so to answer your question PUNny, we're doing pretty darn well.

Proves that bonuses do not make the team!

Its about the team and how you play. If I were you, I would ask for my fees back.

Freddiefree1
03-13-2013, 07:49 PM
Proves that bonuses do not make the team!Its about the team and how you play. If I were you, I would ask for my fees back.
Freddie say...almost gone...see you all in court!

Freddiefree1
03-13-2013, 08:03 PM
Freddie say...full on bonehead.

Freddiefree1
03-13-2013, 08:04 PM
Boneheads....

Freddiefree1
03-13-2013, 08:08 PM
ABSOLUTE BLASPHEMY
how dare you speak such libel! there is a Board, which can be approached if there are real-life issues which prevents pay, or deserves special attention. we only ask that those able to, do so; those unable to, accomodations can be made. Ferr may not treat this as a game, but that has never prevented any one of us from having fun, despite your selfish actions @PUN.
Ask Ferr about how he feels about how much money he has spent on you low life freeloaders.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-13-2013, 08:37 PM
All I know is life is great over at Pirate Cove.

JMS
03-13-2013, 08:50 PM
Drama all over the forums, between you guys posting ferrs bylaws and the twitter account, I didn't need to read my New York post today...

Freddiefree1
03-13-2013, 08:54 PM
All I know is life is great over at Pirate Cove.
Life is good in the islands as well...FFP has problem...not important but difficult for FFP
to get in fight and not finish it.

-War Priest
03-13-2013, 08:56 PM
@Dhusagar: yes that is 100% correct.

to clarify; our terms for the privilege of joining the greatest faction of them all is this:

hold your own in WD Event,
pay one time £45 entrance donation put toward purchasing faction bonuses.
pay monthly £45 donation put toward purchasing faction bonuses.

all real world donations are tracked, and as such no PUNny monkey business goes on behind-the-scenes. also, the £45 you pay really doesn't feel like that much of a toll when you see that it buys over $2 Billion, which is put directly toward the faction bonuses pot. if you don't want to pay, you don't need to join. if you are going to join, it's only fair that you pay. if you have a problem with this, you can bring any issue up with the Board (and notice I said Board, for the Pirates would have you believe that there is a single dictator or tyrant, when in fact this is not true. it is Ferr's Emperors, not Ferr's Empire ) for example, i was an active contributor in Brazil and Greenland, but had a real-world issue which caused me to be unavailable during Egypt. As I cleared this with the Board, prior to the WD event; there was no issue.

If you think about it, the amount of real world money you would need to expend in order to get the bonuses you receive from being in Ferr's Emperors is on the the order of several magnitudes greater than it costs to participate in the faction. it's worth it to get 70% cash boosts from buildings, 70% casualty reduction, 30% alliance defence, 30% health regeneration for boss events, and now nearly 30% alliance attack increase. by comparison, the 1st place prize for China is a 10% alliance attack increase. by joining Ferr's Emperors, you get about a 24-27% alliance attack increase, depending on the make-up of your army.

I hope this post will set the record straight for those of you who were interested in joining, and then deterred due to the lasvicious lies spread from the ailing Pirates; we understand ClothedAppleCake, gingivitis puts all pirates down at one point or another. there's a new age approaching, the Age of Empires. (great CD game btw, brings back memories) If you wish to join the faction which will claim 1st in China, PM "Ganja" here in the Forums, and we shall begin admission process

unlike those PUNy (pronounced PEE-YOU-NEE) PUNks may make us out to be, it's really not that difficult to enter and be a contributing member.

I hope that PUNani is done with their 'monthly cycle' because they need to slide over; there's new Sheriff's in town.
see you all in China ;)

As a former member of Ferr I believe I speak from experience not whimsical theories. The reason I left Ferr plain and simple was that I didn't agree with the monthly payment to Ferr. If I choose to buy gold that is on me, but to have the feeling that if I didn't pay Ferr his monthly fee I would not be part of the faction is wrong. The amount was not the issue to me it was the principle. The game is a free game, the factions are a free. You choose to pay his fee that is your choice, I choose not to play that game.

Also I have a bit of free advice for you Steveo, you haven't won anything yet so try to keep you bravado to a minimum. It's a game, relax and enjoy it.. Whether you win or loose it doesn't matter in the totality of life.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-13-2013, 08:59 PM
Life is good in the islands as well...FFP has problem...not important but difficult for FFPto get in fight and not finish it.The time has not come for the time to come.

Freddiefree1
03-13-2013, 09:04 PM
The time has not come for the time to come.
I will do my best my friend.

NakedCherryPie
03-13-2013, 09:29 PM
Emporers, Penguins, Donkeys... Who cares?

Speed ump
03-13-2013, 09:35 PM
Stevo, not everyone agrees with you, just as not everyone agrees with us. If you are happy where you are at, that's great. Continue to enjoy your wonderful game. We have a few faction bonuses ourselves, so any differences at this point are minimal at best, and based on what you posted, negligible.Maybe there was a bigger difference early on. Why are you trying so hard to prove that you enjoy your faction? I believe you, really I do. you won't get an argument from me about that. I dont think everyone might feel the same though. People move from one faction to another, to find a good match for the way they would like to play. I think many people are letting this faction thing make them lose sight of the reason they began to play, and that's to have fun, relax, blow a little steam. Assembly line production works great in mass producing industries. At best, we are more aiken to small businesses than big business. Here we have a limited number of people to rely upon. I can't look at this as a business, because to me it's more a social experience. Many people are trying too hard, and over thinking this whole thing. If the facts deter someone from joking a faction, what do you think would happen when they actually join, it won't work anyway. We've listened to people talk trash, post complete lies, and hateful messages about us for over a year? You can see it here from a few people still. If someone stating some details, and their perception of those details bothers you, state your perceptions as a counterpoint. You don't have to take the low road. Let people decide for themselves what they think makes sense. I bet any faction would love to have me join them, but may find in the end, that we just may not be a good fit. Maybe I joke too much, maybe I'm not serious enough, or meticulous enough for the new faction. Maybe they're not serious enough for me. I'm not interested in forcing anyone into the way I want to play.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-13-2013, 09:36 PM
I met a man, his name is speed ump. The man has a will to compete and win that must be seen to be believed.

Then I met a man named PIRATE ENFORCER. The man doesn't just have a will to win, he wills his wins.

I met another man, named Dingles. That guy refuses to be beaten. I've seen him in action.

Dingles has beaten other TEAMS playing solo. It is his WD tradition. He claims OP right to do that. That's just how fierce he plays.

Pirate Enforcer has taken up doing the same thing. He plays an entire hour, solo, too.

I have suggested that we sit out WD Events. Those gentleman can't even consider watching. The other team members will not consider ever stopping or slowing down. They are driven not only to compete, but to win.

One of those men, owns two games, plays BOTH games every WD Event, and by himself could finish in first place. You people will never understand what those guys could do, if they really CUT LOOSE. Those men have created a team that defies imagination.

They have recruited at least 10 other men, not including little old me, that could win every WD Event into perpetuity. They have 30 odd other players that support their efforts. You have no idea. You'll never grasp what those guys do.

mxz
03-13-2013, 09:52 PM
Why are you trying so hard to prove that you enjoy your faction? I believe you, really I do. you won't get an argument from me about that. I dont think everyone might feel the same though. People move from one faction to another, to find a good match for the way they would like to play.This is a good point that those that are happy in Ferr's should embrace. I liked how he compared the cost of membership to the bonuses provided. It's a great point that will resonate with some types of players and can actually help in recruiting when spun properly.

People move from one faction to another, to find a good match for the way they would like to play.Yes yes yes. This needs to be highlighted. Faction membership is a two way street between the leader and other members. If either side isn't happy - what's the point?

Freddiefree1
03-13-2013, 10:19 PM
PJ, you have just told the truth as it has never been told before. We have all known each other from
the beginning...these people and yourself are the real deal. FFP knows...a few post on the forum...
others stay in the shadows...silent and deadly...about a dozen. Powerful men, good men...but when
the fight starts, step up and get it done....42 mil last war? easy...could have been 82 if needed....
my point? This has never been a contest...never will be as long as PUN decides to play...the paper
tigers and high school seniors and first year law students and amateur hackers..well...are simply
laughable.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-13-2013, 10:28 PM
They don't get it, Pete. Get it or not, they won't win until Stephen and Allan let them win.
PJ, you have just told the truth as it has never been told before. We have all known each other fromthe beginning...these people and yourself are the real deal. FFP knows...a few post on the forum...others stay in the shadows...silent and deadly...about a dozen. Powerful men, good men...but whenthe fight starts, step up and get it done....42 mil last war? easy...could have been 82 if needed....my point? This has never been a contest...never will be as long as PUN decides to play...the papertigers and high school seniors and first year law students and amateur hackers..well...are simplylaughable.

Dutchie
03-14-2013, 12:34 AM
They don't get it, Pete. Get it or not, they won't win until Stephen and Allan let them win.ANYTHING it takes to get there... That is some commitment!

Bashful Rain
03-14-2013, 12:38 AM
ya... I see the interest, attraction and the mystery

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-14-2013, 12:52 AM
ya... I see the interest, attraction and the mysteryJohnny Who? Hardly, it's an inside joke.

Bashful Rain
03-14-2013, 01:04 AM
(I dont know Johnny)

Alex2013
03-14-2013, 07:15 AM
@Dhusagar: yes that is 100% correct.

to clarify; our terms for the privilege of joining the greatest faction of them all is this:

hold your own in WD Event,
pay one time £45 entrance donation put toward purchasing faction bonuses.
pay monthly £45 donation put toward purchasing faction bonuses.

all real world donations are tracked, and as such no PUNny monkey business goes on behind-the-scenes. also, the £45 you pay really doesn't feel like that much of a toll when you see that it buys over $2 Billion, which is put directly toward the faction bonuses pot. if you don't want to pay, you don't need to join. if you are going to join, it's only fair that you pay. if you have a problem with this, you can bring any issue up with the Board (and notice I said Board, for the Pirates would have you believe that there is a single dictator or tyrant, when in fact this is not true. it is Ferr's Emperors, not Ferr's Empire ) for example, i was an active contributor in Brazil and Greenland, but had a real-world issue which caused me to be unavailable during Egypt. As I cleared this with the Board, prior to the WD event; there was no issue.

If you think about it, the amount of real world money you would need to expend in order to get the bonuses you receive from being in Ferr's Emperors is on the the order of several magnitudes greater than it costs to participate in the faction. it's worth it to get 70% cash boosts from buildings, 70% casualty reduction, 30% alliance defence, 30% health regeneration for boss events, and now nearly 30% alliance attack increase. by comparison, the 1st place prize for China is a 10% alliance attack increase. by joining Ferr's Emperors, you get about a 24-27% alliance attack increase, depending on the make-up of your army.

I hope this post will set the record straight for those of you who were interested in joining, and then deterred due to the lasvicious lies spread from the ailing Pirates; we understand ClothedAppleCake, gingivitis puts all pirates down at one point or another. there's a new age approaching, the Age of Empires. (great CD game btw, brings back memories) If you wish to join the faction which will claim 1st in China, PM "Ganja" here in the Forums, and we shall begin admission process

unlike those PUNy (pronounced PEE-YOU-NEE) PUNks may make us out to be, it's really not that difficult to enter and be a contributing member.

I hope that PUNani is done with their 'monthly cycle' because they need to slide over; there's new Sheriff's in town.
see you all in China ;)

Steveo, let me help you. Part of the fun of this game is misinformation and lies. We call that propaganda. Rarely here, do you find the truth. I can help. You need information. Lets start with simplicity. Then lets look at the copies of the Pirates private hip chat where they talk about "real" things. More on that later. For now, here is the PUN Battle Plan for Egypt. Enjoy, but watch the forum. All the stones being thrown at you and SF are a distraction. The truth, will shock everyone, but not yet. For now, directly from Stephen, the Egypt PUN battle plan.

Everyone is already familiar with the procedure for the WD event. I will go over the differences for Egypt. Use your own name for this event. I recommend using something different than you have used in the past. Last event we did 2.4m and 2.0 m early on before we got hit by several hackers in a row, which caused us to slow down. I'd like to go in as hard as we can, with everyone on deck the first hours of battle, that are able to make it, and be avaible as much as you can the first 24 hours. I believe we can actually hit 3m in a battle, and average over 2 m for the first several hours. If we can keep this type of pace, we will have won the whole event in less than 24 hours, and go on cruise control after that. If we run into any kind of hackers, just note them and move on, they wont affect our plan either way. as long as a team has at least one member that we can can get 200 points or more from, we will continue to battle. if we find one that does not, we will get just enough points to win the battle, and save our gold for the next battle.Again, when you spend your gold is not relevant. Points are points early, or late. If we can pull a huge lead early, then we can demoralize our competition into giving up earlier, and only have to do minimal effort to maintain. We have a lot of surprises for the other factions this time, which we will introduce soon. Make sure not to begin any battles without the proper numbers and reserve gold on hand to ensure a victory against whoever we may match with. Lets have some fun and kick some butt. As usual we expect ferr to be our competition, and he has added a few new players, but I suspect this will be a bigger blowout than previous battles. Post that you have read this in the WD confirmation room.

Dutchie
03-14-2013, 07:35 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/2d9rgm.jpg

camper killer
03-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Pass the popcorn please. I am starting to really like reading this!

NakedCherryPie
03-14-2013, 07:56 AM
Hehe, looks like our plan worked.

NakedCherryPie
03-14-2013, 07:57 AM
Steveo, let me help you. Part of the fun of this game is misinformation and lies. We call that propaganda. Rarely here, do you find the truth. I can help. You need information. Lets start with simplicity. Then lets look at the copies of the Pirates private hip chat where they talk about "real" things. More on that later. For now, here is the PUN Battle Plan for Egypt. Enjoy, but watch the forum. All the stones being thrown at you and SF are a distraction. The truth, will shock everyone, but not yet. For now, directly from Stephen, the Egypt PUN battle plan.

Everyone is already familiar with the procedure for the WD event. I will go over the differences for Egypt. Use your own name for this event. I recommend using something different than you have used in the past. Last event we did 2.4m and 2.0 m early on before we got hit by several hackers in a row, which caused us to slow down. I'd like to go in as hard as we can, with everyone on deck the first hours of battle, that are able to make it, and be avaible as much as you can the first 24 hours. I believe we can actually hit 3m in a battle, and average over 2 m for the first several hours. If we can keep this type of pace, we will have won the whole event in less than 24 hours, and go on cruise control after that. If we run into any kind of hackers, just note them and move on, they wont affect our plan either way. as long as a team has at least one member that we can can get 200 points or more from, we will continue to battle. if we find one that does not, we will get just enough points to win the battle, and save our gold for the next battle.Again, when you spend your gold is not relevant. Points are points early, or late. If we can pull a huge lead early, then we can demoralize our competition into giving up earlier, and only have to do minimal effort to maintain. We have a lot of surprises for the other factions this time, which we will introduce soon. Make sure not to begin any battles without the proper numbers and reserve gold on hand to ensure a victory against whoever we may match with. Lets have some fun and kick some butt. As usual we expect ferr to be our competition, and he has added a few new players, but I suspect this will be a bigger blowout than previous battles. Post that you have read this in the WD confirmation room.Now, substitute Egypt with China and you will have our China plan, too. lol

Vegaman
03-14-2013, 08:17 AM
Why is everyone getting so stressed. PUN and FERR are only cyber phsycobabble.. They are not real.
Seems to me there is a lot rubbish talked here....

camper killer
03-14-2013, 08:20 AM
Why is everyone getting so stressed. PUN and FERR are only cyber phsycobabble.. They are not real.
Seems to me there is a lot rubbish talked here....

+1 there is no such thing as Pirates.

we are but simple sailors who drink rum and have parrots for pets.

Dutchie
03-14-2013, 08:24 AM
+1 there is no such thing as Pirates....says the Pirate Camping Instructor :)

Vegaman
03-14-2013, 08:25 AM
+1 there is no such thing as Pirates.

we are but simple sailors who drink rum and have parrots for pets.

Ahh well thats different then Brother. But for the record is that a parrot or penguin on your shoulder. .?

camper killer
03-14-2013, 08:26 AM
says the Pirate Camping Instructor :)

Pirates don't camp my friend. :D

Oh please pass the buttered popcorn. go light on the sea salt.

camper killer
03-14-2013, 08:27 AM
Ahh well thats different then Brother. But for the record is that a parrot or penguin on your shoulder. .?

oh not for me, I usually have a pet dodo, I call her Polly.

I love Ham Night, its what makes being a Sailor fun.

Dutchie
03-14-2013, 08:33 AM
Pirates don't camp my friend. :DOh please pass the buttered popcorn. go light on the sea salt.Munch, munch, munch... all gone I'm afraid. I'm such a greedy guts, but they were toffee flavoured anyway and that's no good for your remaining teeth ;)

Speed ump
03-14-2013, 08:36 AM
every one seated? got your sodas and popcorn? great. heres the new top secret battle plan for china.

attack, refill gold, attack, repeat thousands of times. yes, very complex i know. the next part though may be the difficult part. have fun. enjoy yourself. talk a little smack. repeat.

Warpath
03-14-2013, 08:42 AM
That's what I am talking about.......ENJOY....... Then repeat every 3 weeks...

Dutchie
03-14-2013, 08:49 AM
every one seated? got your sodas and popcorn? great. heres the new top secret battle plan for china.attack, refill gold, attack, repeat thousands of times. yes, very complex i know. the next part though may be the difficult part. have fun. enjoy yourself. talk a little smack. repeat.

Sounds like you're a serious candidate for RSI :)

Having fun is not that difficult when you're with a good bunch of people all enjoying it together via the comms channel.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-14-2013, 08:52 AM
Communications is hard for our pal BLIND DEAF MUTE. He's a quiet guy.

Speed ump
03-14-2013, 09:02 AM
He is, just don't let him smell your fear. It won't be pretty.

Warpath
03-14-2013, 09:03 AM
That's a tough one... Vibrating signals will work.

Communications is hard for our pal BLIND DEAF MUTE. He's a quiet guy.

Warpath
03-14-2013, 09:05 AM
He is one strong mofo for being Blind, Deaf and Mute.... I wonder how he does it for being Blind...

Speed ump
03-14-2013, 09:11 AM
His sense of smell is heightened. We all secret smells, that most of us don't notice. You lie, he knows. You're scared, he knows.

Dutchie
03-14-2013, 09:14 AM
He is one strong mofo for being Blind, Deaf and Mute.... I wonder how he does it for being Blind...

He's a clever ****! ;)

Alex2013
03-14-2013, 09:14 AM
every one seated? got your sodas and popcorn? great. heres the new top secret battle plan for china.

attack, refill gold, attack, repeat thousands of times. yes, very complex i know. the next part though may be the difficult part. have fun. enjoy yourself. talk a little smack. repeat.

Oh Speedy my boy it must be killing you. Let’s state the obvious or the underlying sub plot of our drama for our friends, seated in the theatre. You have a dastardly member, ME, who is a pirate going rogue. I have seen too much, I am disillusioned, I am amazed at the lying, the corner cutting, the deception and let’s call it like it is, your very, very, clever manipulation (dare I say cheating) of the MW platform. So what do you do when a pirate goes rogue? I don’t know? Let’s just randomly post screen shots of everything from our super secret hip chat. Today’s battle plan was simply a benign, irrelevant “hello.” The real fun mates is coming any hour of any given day, piece by piece in the weeks ahead. The material is let’s say, fun…. A pirate gone rogue who is even at this moment a trusted beloved member “of the family.” Now that is prime time entertainment! Let’s give a hint, because I don’t care and you cannot stop me. You added too many members too fast from rival factions. From day one of “our love fest” I have been intent on bringing you down while performing like a star! Super Star baby! Little did I KNOW what I would find? WOW!! MW deserves the truth. Let the people be the judge! Transparency oh self anointed one, transparency.

Warpath
03-14-2013, 09:15 AM
Man in that case it's time to go hide in shadows.... And I better change my name to Jack Sparrow. Lol.

Dutchie
03-14-2013, 09:20 AM
I have refilled my popcorn... and I made sure I have enough this time round!

http://i46.tinypic.com/1nxnqv.gif

Xjarhead
03-14-2013, 09:22 AM
Oh Speedy my boy it must be killing you. Let’s state the obvious or the underlying sub plot of our drama for our friends, seated in the theatre. You have a dastardly member, ME, who is a pirate going rogue. I have seen too much, I am disillusioned, I am amazed at the lying, the corner cutting, the deception and let’s call it like it is, your very, very, clever manipulation (dare I say cheating) of the MW platform. So what do you do when a pirate goes rogue? I don’t know? Let’s just randomly post screen shots of everything from our super secret hip chat. Today’s battle plan was simply a benign, irrelevant “hello.” The real fun mates is coming any hour of any given day, piece by piece in the weeks ahead. The material is let’s say, fun…. A pirate gone rogue who is even at this moment a trusted beloved member “of the family.” Now that is prime time entertainment! Let’s give a hint, because I don’t care and you cannot stop me. You added too many members too fast from rival factions. From day one of “our love fest” I have been intent on bringing you down while performing like a star! Super Star baby! Little did I KNOW what I would find? WOW!! MW deserves the truth. Let the people be the judge! Transparency oh self anointed one, transparency.So you want transparency ? yet you still hide behind a new anonymous account. How about you start with a lil credibility of your own..remember you are still just playing a game...

Warpath
03-14-2013, 09:23 AM
Let me guess.... Riddler? Did I win?

Oh Speedy my boy it must be killing you. Let’s state the obvious or the underlying sub plot of our drama for our friends, seated in the theatre. You have a dastardly member, ME, who is a pirate going rogue. I have seen too much, I am disillusioned, I am amazed at the lying, the corner cutting, the deception and let’s call it like it is, your very, very, clever manipulation (dare I say cheating) of the MW platform. So what do you do when a pirate goes rogue? I don’t know? Let’s just randomly post screen shots of everything from our super secret hip chat. Today’s battle plan was simply a benign, irrelevant “hello.” The real fun mates is coming any hour of any given day, piece by piece in the weeks ahead. The material is let’s say, fun…. A pirate gone rogue who is even at this moment a trusted beloved member “of the family.” Now that is prime time entertainment! Let’s give a hint, because I don’t care and you cannot stop me. You added too many members too fast from rival factions. From day one of “our love fest” I have been intent on bringing you down while performing like a star! Super Star baby! Little did I KNOW what I would find? WOW!! MW deserves the truth. Let the people be the judge! Transparency oh self anointed one, transparency.

Warpath
03-14-2013, 09:24 AM
Semper Fi Marine....

So you want transparency ? yet you still hide behind a new anonymous account. How about you start with a lil credibility of your own..remember you are still just playing a game...

Speed ump
03-14-2013, 09:29 AM
Lol. Poor baby. Did someone get his feelings hurt. Didn't get enough love and attention? Things didn't go the way you want? Post what you want. If you have something to show that I or anyone has cheated, please report directly to gree. Too many people taking a game so seriously. Drama queens from my point of view. Well, I've got my popcorn, put on a show.

mikejmc
03-14-2013, 09:32 AM
Ooooroooooraaaaaaah!

Semper Fi Marine....

Warpath
03-14-2013, 09:35 AM

ooh this is gonna be good lol better than the superfaction fiasco. be carethough though you might make PJ change his diapers a couple of more times than necessary if you post anything too revealing.

oh also if you do that please make a new thread to ensure maximum exposure lol...i have a feeling inboxes and pm's are getting full and chaotic at this point on the high seas.

Dutchie
03-14-2013, 09:40 AM
Quick everyone... the show is starting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9THwnQg-vEw

Warpath
03-14-2013, 09:42 AM
Dutchie, can I have some of that popcorn? It a big bag for one person.

Dutchie
03-14-2013, 10:03 AM
...The real fun mates is coming any hour of any given day, piece by piece in the weeks ahead. The material is let’s say, fun….

Dear Alex2013,

Rather than dragging this out piecemeal, you might as well spill all of the beans in one go. For one, I don't want to run out of popcorn, especially with others that are wanting to grab a handful from my rather big bag. Secondly, I also hate those shows that end, with you at the edge of your seat wanting to know what is going to happen, and then they tease you with trailers for next week's show and you have to wait a whole bloody week for it to continue. The Americans with their shows are really good at this and it drives me up the bloody wall. Finally, if you have all the information to hand, why wait?... the tension and drama is killing me softly. I really hope you do put up a good show for us and that it doesn't end with me feeling like a limp dishrag all disappointed and wondering why I parked my arse up in the first place.

Yours,
Dutchie

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-14-2013, 10:08 AM
Alex my rather large, you know. Who cares, there ain't no gun, and it ain't smoking.

Alex2013
03-14-2013, 10:24 AM
Dear Alex2013,

Rather than dragging this out piecemeal, you might as well spill all of the beans in one go. For one, I don't want to run out of popcorn, especially with others that are wanting to grab a handful from my rather big bag. Secondly, I also hate those shows that end, with you at the edge of your seat wanting to know what is going to happen, and then they tease you with trailers for next week's show and you have to wait a whole bloody week for it to continue. The Americans with their shows are really good at this and it drives me up the bloody wall. Finally, if you have all the information to hand, why wait?... the tension and drama is killing me softly. I really hope you do put up a good show for us and that it doesn't end with me feeling like a limp dishrag all disappointed and wondering why I parked my arse up in the first place.

Yours,
Dutchie

Dutchie your posts are hilarious. Patience my friend. Screen shotting the marvelous chats of my brothers and getting their scheming ready for you to view is worth the wait. There will be no more today. However Dutchie you would make a good pirate, you have courage to post here and a good sense of humor, most pirates are swell dudes. And I might add you have a great taste in pictures and video. More to follow, soon. Patience. You will appreciate the wait. Life ain't worth nothin if you can't get in a good sweat.

Warfiend
03-14-2013, 10:32 AM
There will be no more today.

In order for there to be more, there had to be something in the first place. All you've posted so far is a story outline.

So far, you appear to be bluffing.

ohwhatafinish
03-14-2013, 10:33 AM
I am going to go through 180 levels and when I'm there I'm going to ask if I can wax the bird on your shoulder!!!!

Dutchie
03-14-2013, 10:39 AM
Dutchie your posts are hilarious. Patience my friend. Screen shotting the marvelous chats of my brothers and getting their scheming ready for you to view is worth the wait. There will be no more today. However Dutchie you would make a good pirate, you have courage to post here and a good sense of humor, most pirates are swell dudes. And I might add you have a great taste in pictures and video. More to follow, soon. Patience. You will appreciate the wait. Life ain't worth nothin if you can't get in a good sweat.

You are such a little tease Alex but I have a good feeling that this is going to get very interesting. So although replenishing my soda and popcorn might cost me an arm and a leg if you intend to drag this thriller out, I am sure it will be worth every penny. I will be waiting with bated breath for the next installment and I will also grab some deodorant so as to not upset the other punters sitting in the theatre with me.

Baraka
03-14-2013, 10:44 AM
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii488/BenBaraniak/C9ECB3CB-1945-4DCA-9B98-BB8EDA994081-538-0000002E59D0F2DE_zps079206a0.jpg

I'm seated and ready. If there's any roast Penguin kebabs later ill take one. Don't be shy on the chilli sauce.

Warpath
03-14-2013, 10:49 AM
And I thought cable tv was good...... This channel is better...... So much for Spartacus.

MadFox
03-14-2013, 11:12 AM
Wow....although checking in a little late.... I just took a day off for tomorrow...I want to watch this thread build up towards a HUGE ejaculation of words and drama...lol
I am so excited...

Uhmmmm... Dutchie, mate can you please hand me over the popcorn....
Anyone a beer?

Dutchie
03-14-2013, 11:25 AM
Wow....although checking in a little late.... I just took a day off for tomorrow...I want to watch this thread build up towards a HUGE ejaculation of words and drama...lol
I am so excited...

Anyone a beer?

Hic Bruva Fox, hic the beer ish hic already gone... hic... too latesh hic!

mickymacirl
03-14-2013, 11:26 AM

Ooooo Interesting! You should post it all here, but email GREE as well!

BigD@wg
03-14-2013, 11:40 AM
How did I miss the progression in this thread? I too would like to see how this unfolds. I am not going to hold my breath though as i am pretty sure it will be very anticlimactic.

spitfire
03-14-2013, 11:43 AM
why do I have this feeling that there is no mole and this is just an attempt for pirates to stop trusting War-priest and eventually kick him? If that's the plan, that wont work at all, they arent THAT gullible.

camper killer
03-14-2013, 11:58 AM
War-Priest is not the old one, but a new one who is in my opinion the proper person to hold that handle.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-14-2013, 12:02 PM
why do I have this feeling that there is no mole and this is just an attempt for pirates to stop trusting War-priest and eventually kick him? If that's the plan, that wont work at all, they arent THAT gullible.Mole? No, not a mole. A RAT. 🐭 Just a big, nasty, filthy, RAT.

Vballmadam
03-14-2013, 12:03 PM
War-Priest is a true warrior....my friend!

spitfire
03-14-2013, 12:04 PM
War-Priest is not the old one, but a new one who is in my opinion the proper person to hold that handle.

so are you saying there really is a mole in PUN? you can easily get that issue sorted if it was the case. GREE wont say no to you guys/gals.

''If you cant beat them, join them''

spitfire
03-14-2013, 12:07 PM
Mole? No, not a mole. A RAT. �� Just a big, nasty, filthy, RAT.

That's not a nice thing to say to one of my daily customers. I enjoy seeing a pirate stats that isnt in the millions. I can dream to have those stats. I can still dream cant I? GREE will you accept wire transfers? Itunes sucks balls

Fl@sh
03-14-2013, 12:35 PM
Next on Geraldo, Al Capone's vault...

Dutchie
03-14-2013, 12:38 PM
PUN won't be playing MW for the next few days, they will be playing this instead :)

http://i48.tinypic.com/205a92x.jpg

Trebor
03-14-2013, 12:54 PM
Dutchie that is just hilarious

Speed ump
03-14-2013, 12:54 PM
I agree ducthie, I hate slow plodding movies. Hey Alex, I bet you record all your buddies when you get together for a few beers, then let their girlfriends or wives listen. It's just the way some people roll, know what I mean. Please, post all you want, I think you will be surprised at the results and responses, other than the normal trolls.

Speed ump
03-14-2013, 01:02 PM
Dawg, it's always anti climatic, isn't it? I think it's was a bigger deal when we were this mystical thing. People complained, but did not even know why, or who. I think most people have a pretty good idea of who and what these days. There's not not that much new and exciting in the mw world. We've pretty much all been there, done that by now. Looks like a few players don't like the way factions are doing things, and want to go cry on the worlds shoulders. I remember all the talk about the vff groups here a while back, ace breaking away, etc. if you're not happy, move on, as I've said before. Life goes on, with or without you.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-14-2013, 01:03 PM
I'm the Alfred E. Newman of Modern War. "What, me worry?"

In this case, the "so called" WORSE that can happen, is really the BEST that can happen.

Big whoop, so what?

http://ptl2010.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/alfred_e_neuman.gif
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/19/Mad30.jpg

spitfire
03-14-2013, 02:05 PM
alright while you all worry about PUN, please take the time to read that twitter account posted. Seems like a little company pet has been giving away free gold to a faction to remain in third place. What the hell happened to MW? Free gold to a top 3 faction. wow just wow. thank you mr aston

Poopenshire
03-14-2013, 02:10 PM
That pet is a forum member and player. She fills in as a MOD. I think she shoupd resign ASAP. It should not be acceptable to act in that manner. If she wont resign she should be removed asap as a MOD. So much for decorum in the forum.

Trebor
03-14-2013, 02:14 PM
Yes indeed that is rather disturbing. I'm following that guy

Philsbase
03-14-2013, 02:34 PM
beers are on Gree get your tickets in ..... heheh

I am so excited...

Anyone a beer?

JMS
03-14-2013, 02:38 PM
If that is true, it is fraud.. Regardless, Ashton please continue..

Web323
03-14-2013, 02:48 PM
If true then we might see a pixel unit coming are way.

Dutchie
03-14-2013, 02:52 PM
alright while you all worry about PUN, please take the time to read that twitter account posted. Seems like a little company pet has been giving away free gold to a faction to remain in third place. What the hell happened to MW? Free gold to a top 3 faction. wow just wow. thank you mr astonA side plot too... This dishing up of dirt while CJ is on holiday too! He's missing all the fun :)

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-14-2013, 02:57 PM
A side plot too... This dishing up of dirt while CJ is on holiday too! He's missing all the fun :)

I suspect Chris doesn't miss much.

I'll bet he's looped in all this ROTFLHAO.

Web323
03-14-2013, 02:58 PM
CJ would have closed this thread before it got this good. I have had 4 tickets answered today with the good a fashion "Your ticket has been closed" yet still have the problems.

MadFox
03-14-2013, 02:59 PM
beers are on Gree get your tickets in ..... heheh

Lol Phil...of course beers are on gree... And not few...and not the cheap stuff. Premium beer...
And champaign for the ladies.
This whole stuff is just WOW.... I got so many WOWs now the neighbor's dog thinks I am talking to him...

spitfire
03-14-2013, 03:06 PM
CJ would have closed this thread before it got this good. I have had 4 tickets answered today with the good a fashion "Your ticket has been closed" yet still have the problems.

hello kitty is probably busy giving hacktions free gold, please wait another year until someone in GREE realizes that this could get very nasty public press for them.

NakedCherryPie
03-14-2013, 03:27 PM
hello kitty is probably busy giving hacktions free gold, please wait another year until someone in GREE realizes that this could get very nasty public press for them.Please don't slander Hello Kitty's name. That is one thing I will not stand for. She did NOTHING wrong. For those that don't know, you don't know. Stop speculating. Not only you spitfire, but everyone else in this thread and the sore loser posting the SF stuff as well. Hello Kitty's name is still sacred here and a very well respected one at that.

spitfire
03-14-2013, 03:48 PM
Please don't slander Hello Kitty's name. That is one thing I will not stand for. She did NOTHING wrong. For those that don't know, you don't know. Stop speculating. Not only you spitfire, but everyone else in this thread and the sore loser posting the SF stuff as well. Hello Kitty's name is still sacred here and a very well respected one at that.

I am sorry, I dont care how sacred her name is, if she is the same kitty giving gold to a faction for free just to stay top 3 then tough ****, pay for your gold like the rest of us do. I cant tell if you are serious or sarcastic, hard to tell on the internet but isnt that one of your spies? One of your pirate members just said she is a forum member and a mod.

NakedCherryPie
03-14-2013, 03:56 PM
Are all you butt pirates tweakers? or is just you pun that does meth?Aww, you hurt my feelings.

NakedCherryPie
03-14-2013, 03:59 PM
I am sorry, I dont care how sacred her name is, if she is the same kitty giving gold to a faction for free just to stay top 3 then tough ****, pay for your gold like the rest of us do. I cant tell if you are serious or sarcastic, hard to tell on the internet but isnt that one of your spies? One of your pirate members just said she is a forum member and a mod.What I'm saying is, you nor anybody else talking about her giving gold to a faction, know what you are talking about. You just ain't that connected, I am.

MadFox
03-14-2013, 04:33 PM
More popcorn... Soon there is the scene where one guy tells the other guy something like:
"Man, do you know who you are messing around with...? You better not make me angry... I know some really bad people...and I know where you live...better watch your back now. Maybe they pay you a visit!"

More popcorn. More beer.

NakedCherryPie
03-14-2013, 04:35 PM
More popcorn... Soon there is the scene where one guy tells the other guy something like:
"Man, do you know who you are messing around with...? You better not make me angry... I know some really bad people...and I know where you live...better watch your back now. Maybe they pay you a visit!"

More popcorn. More beer.I am that person "they" know who pays a visit.

spitfire
03-14-2013, 04:38 PM
What I'm saying is, you nor anybody else talking about her giving gold to a faction, know what you are talking about. You just ain't that connected, I am.

no you are right, I can not compete with you since you are so CONNECTED in game. But I am entitled to my own opinion and I do have the right to be ticked off about this. It wont get me anywhere and I must live with it and carry on with life, but screen shots were revealed of faction members demanding free gold from kitty on the in game forum and they even said 'We need that free gold if GREE wants us to stay in third place'. You can not expect gold players to keep their mouths shut just because she may be a good friend of yours. No game employees should involve themselves like this an give gold away for free. Use the time sending that free gold to get rid of hackers, oh wait the screens also showed the same faction talking about money hacks. I rest my case.

NakedCherryPie
03-14-2013, 04:56 PM
no you are right, I can not compete with you since you are so CONNECTED in game. But I am entitled to my own opinion and I do have the right to be ticked off about this. It wont get me anywhere and I must live with it and carry on with life, but screen shots were revealed of faction members demanding free gold from kitty on the in game forum and they even said 'We need that free gold if GREE wants us to stay in third place'. You can not expect gold players to keep their mouths shut just because she may be a good friend of yours. No game employees should involve themselves like this an give gold away for free. Use the time sending that free gold to get rid of hackers, oh wait the screens also showed the same faction talking about money hacks. I rest my case.All I'm saying is that this is easy to misconstrue, and it is being manipulated that way. I know the story behind what happened. It doesn't need to be shared here. If they were hacking money, why would they need the free gold?

Freddiefree1
03-14-2013, 05:19 PM
Freddie say...enough talk...anybody going to do something about it?

JMS
03-14-2013, 05:28 PM
Ncp, feel free to pm me the explanation at your convenience. Otherwise we have many unanswered questions and it certainly appears like something sketchy is going on here. I do not doubt those were real posts in the sf forum nor does anyone else best I can tell...

Freddiefree1
03-14-2013, 05:44 PM
Ncp, feel free to pm me the explanation at your convenience. Otherwise we have many unanswered questions and it certainly appears like something sketchy is going on here. I do not doubt those were real posts in the sf forum nor does anyone else best I can tell...
Freddie say...figure it out by yourself

NakedCherryPie
03-14-2013, 05:45 PM
Freddie say...enough talk...anybody going to do something about it?Someone's walking the plank as we speak.

JMS
03-14-2013, 05:53 PM
Ummm... actually prob more like doggy

Speed ump
03-14-2013, 05:54 PM
Here's the deal with Ashton guys. You're letting him lead you where he wants. He telling you, not showing you. All those posts about questioning the leaders about hacking are him doing that. Not other faction members. You want to believe, go ahead. There's no posts of lists from gree, theres nothing to prove any of what he claimed. You want to be sheep, be sheep. I have no love lost for super, but it's pretty obvious we have sour g****s here. Seems a few cry babies aren't happy with their lot in life. If you havnt figured it out yet, I'm the stephenie that you saw the posts about. That's an ex pirate who loves me dearly. If anything I should be eating this up. I'm bored, it's over. Not even a carneyfreak show here. I know who Ashton is, what he's done, and all the boring details. Anti climatic to say the least. Dawg was right.

Warpath
03-14-2013, 05:58 PM
To bad those pictures have been edited. As a Graphic Designer and Web Developer I was able to tell from just looking at all the pics.... Nasty Work... I can easily highlight all edits

BigD@wg
03-14-2013, 05:59 PM
Anti climatic to say the least. Dawg was right.

What do I win? Lol :)

Speed ump
03-14-2013, 06:01 PM
Free popcorn for the next event.

BigD@wg
03-14-2013, 06:02 PM
Free popcorn for the next event.

Boooooooo! Haha

Was hoping for tree sniper or extra grunt at least :)

Freddiefree1
03-14-2013, 06:03 PM
Freddie know d@wg and speedy...best he know...no need to be nice my friends..
Just WHACK those sorry wannabes!

Warpath
03-14-2013, 06:12 PM
I bet that Alex account is probably just another Ashton.... He needs a week to photoshop some more pictures.

JMS
03-14-2013, 06:15 PM
Here's the deal with Ashton guys. You're letting him lead you where he wants. He telling you, not showing you. All those posts about questioning the leaders about hacking are him doing that. Not other faction members. You want to believe, go ahead. There's no posts of lists from gree, theres nothing to prove any of what he claimed. You want to be sheep, be sheep. I have no love lost for super, but it's pretty obvious we have sour g****s here. Seems a few cry babies aren't happy with their lot in life. If you havnt figured it out yet, I'm the stephenie that you saw the posts about. That's an ex pirate who loves me dearly. If anything I should be eating this up. I'm bored, it's over. Not even a carneyfreak show here. I know who Ashton is, what he's done, and all the boring details. Anti climatic to say the least. Dawg was right.

It is possible that he made the posts in their forum as he did with the Somalia commentary which was amusing (no, I don't think they were shopped). The comments screenshots re hacking are still a head scratcher.

dledour
03-14-2013, 06:20 PM
Waiter.. check please!

Warpath
03-14-2013, 06:20 PM
Yes they were photoshopped. See our Brain tends to pay attention to what we are attracted too. Now lets look at the not so obvious. If you see any of the the pictures you will notice the the text spacing is not spaced equally on the parts he made changes too, not to mention the font is not the same.. 2. Look at the picture with all the Warrior names and you will notice the green background lines are missing where the name sits.

It is possible that he made the posts in their forum as he did with the Somalia commentary which was amusing (no, I don't think they were shopped). The comments screenshots re hacking are still a head scratcher.

i am a troll lol lol
03-14-2013, 06:28 PM
Is it me or are people in here just stupid, photoshopped lol. Go drink some mineral water, seems like you lot a lacking minerals up there. none of them screen shots are photoshopped, original posts, you could see my post as i have delete next to them. fix up or shut the **** up.

i am a troll lol lol
03-14-2013, 06:30 PM
wrathpath is probably Genral elwell from superfaction, level 98 when i left.

Warpath
03-14-2013, 06:31 PM
Please, don't make me circle are your errors you piss poor wannabe designer..... I might lack mineral water but you lack talent.

i am a troll lol lol
03-14-2013, 06:33 PM
Yes they were photoshopped. See our Brain tends to pay attention to what we are attracted too. Now lets look at the not so obvious. If you see any of the the pictures you will notice the the text spacing is not spaced equally on the parts he made changes too, not to mention the font is not the same.. 2. Look at the picture with all the Warrior names and you will notice the green background lines are missing where the name sits.

Dont over load that brain off yours.

General Elwell you can try your best to make people believe other wise but the truth is there to see. People take a screen shot your self and match it with anyone of my screen shot you will see everything is the same.

JMS
03-14-2013, 06:38 PM
Getting some fresh popcorn...

Warpath
03-14-2013, 06:38 PM
Yeah me be for Super Faction.... What ever you say No Talent... I think some of the people in here can vouch for me as to my interest in Faction through conversations we have had.. And it's not number 3.

Warpath
03-14-2013, 06:48 PM
No talent, don't make me embarrass you with a screen shot of my base. What I have in gold is more than your paycheck... Lol.... Don't scare me troll.

Warpath
03-14-2013, 06:55 PM
Hahahahaha.... If you only knew troll.... Like I said my gold is more than your paycheck. My inventory says so otherwise.... Me be a number 3, I wouldn't even waste my gold for a 3 position.

lol, another superfaction ***** who is hurt, do you need a tissue. Dont talk about money, lol. ones who talk like that has nothing. goodbye fool and dont check my twitter as its not for fools like you.

JMS
03-14-2013, 07:06 PM
Ashton, acting bitter is not helping you win hearts and minds. Lay out your fact pattern and if the facts are friendly, we will all decide for ourselves that it holds water. I for one, would be very disappointed if you are right. That said, the jury (at least in my courtroom) is still out.

Speed ump
03-14-2013, 08:51 PM
Jms, it dosnt exist I'm afraid. What you're watching right now is what this is all about. Time to lower the curtains, turn down the lights.

Bashful Rain
03-14-2013, 08:57 PM
Now we have people talking about cuddling balls.. what will happen next... YUCK!

Aparenteau
03-14-2013, 10:41 PM
Jms, it dosnt exist I'm afraid. What you're watching right now is what this is all about. Time to lower the curtains, turn down the lights.

You're right. Shows over, I'm bored, popcorn has run out, beer is stale and so is the evidence of nothing.

spitfire
03-15-2013, 12:52 AM
I really don't know what to think anymore, pirates have played mind games. One says its hello kitty, the other says to stop slandering her name, the third says everything is made up. I do apologize if I did slander her name but I have an account that's messed up and GREE ignores my ticket. Any cash unit I purchase, decreases my stats instead of increasing and Valor units sometimes work and sometimes don't. I don't even know if I am getting the stats I should be getting when I purchase a gold unit. I have been ignored and played in Egypt anyway and after reading the Aston account, of course I would be bitter about it.

Defender11
03-15-2013, 01:13 AM
I really don't know what to think anymore, pirates have played mind games. One says its hello kitty, the other says to stop slandering her name, the third says everything is made up. I do apologize if I did slander her name but I have an account that's messed up and GREE ignores my ticket. Any cash unit I purchase, decreases my stats instead of increasing and Valor units sometimes work and sometimes don't. I don't even know if I am getting the stats I should be getting when I purchase a gold unit. I have been ignored and played in Egypt anyway and after reading the Aston account, of course I would be bitter about it.

Are you surprised that you are confused? This is what the pirates do best.

Tell you lots of contradictory things, so that you no longer know what is truth and what is made up.

That way, they can hide all the things they don't really want you to know among all the rubbish. If in doubt, go back to basics:

Either some pirates have more than 1 unique unit or not.
Either they are allowed resets or not
Either they get free gold or not
Either they can swap units with each other
Or not.

Speed ump
03-15-2013, 01:34 AM
Trolls and cry babies. Yes, we make sure people's tickets don't get answered. We make sure units give the points rather than more. We have magic. Pink trees in the right place on your base will hide your buildings in a cloak, so that they cannot be attacked. Pirates used to practice voodoo, did you know that? In china the Easter bunny will come too. Gotta laugh at the intelligence of these ones.

spitfire
03-15-2013, 01:50 AM
Trolls and cry babies. Yes, we make sure people's tickets don't get answered. We make sure units give the points rather than more. We have magic. Pink trees in the right place on your base will hide your buildings in a cloak, so that they cannot be attacked. Pirates used to practice voodoo, did you know that? In china the Easter bunny will come too. Gotta laugh at the intelligence of these ones.

Oh mighty one, please have mercy on this poor terrorist's soul. I have no money, I am dirt poor, I have the biggest hut in my block but that's about it and a VW hippie van for my occasional rat pack. I shall remain a crybaby for I can not compete with the rich.

Warpath
03-15-2013, 01:50 AM
Not once have I seen any picture of the screen with name of the Faction... But this thread is yesterday's news.. Where is CJ when you need him? How poetic is Alex... I think he is trying to steal your stuff PJ...lol. Hammer this guy already!

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-15-2013, 01:52 AM
I now cast the PUN victory spell: abra cadabra sis boom bah clickety clack power attack!

Neptune hear our cry, ocean boil, ocean bubble, here comes Fred Flintstone and Barney

Rubble, whatchoo talkin bout Willis, Argh!

mickymacirl
03-15-2013, 01:58 AM
I was hoping for some juicy information from this, but, alas, info anyone can get if they know how!

Warpath
03-15-2013, 01:59 AM
Dam... I forgot to change my name to Jack Sparrow.... I hear BLIND DEAF MUTE approaching...I am not ready to walk the plank..

Bronson
03-15-2013, 02:02 AM
I woke up ready to read some juicy news but nope, the only info thats been giving away was by PJ and now everyone knows our victory spell

mickymacirl
03-15-2013, 02:04 AM
I woke up ready to read some juicy news but nope, the only info thats been giving away was by PJ and now everyone knows our victory spell

lol so true, so true!

Warpath
03-15-2013, 02:06 AM
The Alex dude is probably not even a player, just a forum troll.

spitfire
03-15-2013, 02:08 AM

Where is that ghost mole you apparently have for as long as I have been an unfortunate member on here?

Bronson
03-15-2013, 02:09 AM
Bunch of drama queens looking for attention, best to let this die

Move along folks, nothing to see here.....

Bronson
03-15-2013, 02:11 AM
Where is that ghost mole you apparently have for as long as I have been an unfortunate member on here?

who cares? this brilliant mole has been helping us win the WD events! really bringing us down isnt he lol

Warpath
03-15-2013, 02:14 AM
Well Mr. Bronson you are right... Nothing left too see... PJ, time for a new thread since usually you start the interesting ones....

Dutchie
03-15-2013, 03:20 AM
This thread has more twists, turns and loose ends than a plate full of spagethi bolognese. In the words of the Happy Mondays...

You're twistin' my melon man, you know you talk so hip man, you're twistin' my melon man (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=twisting%20my%20melon)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5HhwecdCQw

On a serious note, I will post something later as I need to choose my words carefully but this is now bordering on the bloody ridiculous!

mickymacirl
03-15-2013, 03:40 AM
Ah that song brings me back!

Dutchie
03-15-2013, 06:42 AM
I had so much more to say, but I am going to keep this short and sweet...

This faction thing has really turned everything on its head and it is driving long standing members away from the game. The accusations, counter accusations and the general flaming between members is a real turn off! For crying out loud, this is only a game but some people are taking this far too seriously and taking things to the extreme.

There are some serious allegations flying around at the moment with no real evidence and the consequences are that someone could ultimately lose their job which will affect their livelihood. Think about your motives and what you are trying to achieve by doing what you are doing as your actions could have serious consequences that ultimately could affect other people's lives.

Remember, this is only a game and this is supposed to be fun. If the fun has gone walk away from it, don't beat yourself up over something that is so insignifant in the grand scheme of life. Think yourselves as lucky that you are where you are today... people are fighting for their lives every day in this world whether it be through war, illness or hunger.

I am going to take a little break from here and hopefully things will simmer down. I joined this forum to learn more about the game and have some fun with fellow forumites but sadly this place is turning into a mud slinging cess pit of horse manure. It might be entertaining for a little while but it quickly becomes boring and monotonous taking further enjoyment away.

So next time, before you post, have a little think in what you are trying to achieve with it.

Groetjes,
Dutchie

Aparenteau
03-15-2013, 07:35 AM

This faction thing has really turned everything on its head and it is driving long standing members away from the game. The accusations, counter accusations and the general flaming between members is a real turn off! For crying out loud, this is only a game but some people are taking this far too seriously and taking things to the extreme.

There are some serious allegations flying around at the moment with no real evidence and the consequences are that someone could ultimately lose their job which will affect their livelihood. Think about your motives and what you are trying to achieve by doing what you are doing as your actions could have serious consequences that ultimately could affect other people's lives.

Remember, this is only a game and this is supposed to be fun. If the fun has gone walk away from it, don't beat yourself up over something that is so insignifant in the grand scheme of life. Think yourselves as lucky that you are where you are today... people are fighting for their lives every day in this world whether it be through war, illness or hunger.

I am going to take a little break from here and hopefully things will simmer down. I joined this forum to learn more about the game and have some fun with fellow forumites but sadly this place is turning into a mud slinging cess pit of horse manure. It might be entertaining for a little while but it quickly becomes boring and monotonous taking further enjoyment away.

So next time, before you post, have a little think in what you are trying to achieve with it.

Groetjes,
Dutchie

Well said, alas we will never get rid of 'reality forum'. There will always be drama queens (ala Aston) and those who like to watch. It's like The Enquirer: Aston Kutcher and PJ kiss and make up. Pictures on page 15.

BTW, like your dog. Are you training him to be your auto tapper during WD? You and him could take shifts and play 24/7 ;)

i am a troll lol lol
03-15-2013, 07:37 AM

Groetjes,
Dutchie

Its a shame it had to come to this, a lot needs changing. It is what it is, people wanted pictures so pictures where uploaded.Many times i have seen people accusing others of dirty play but couldnt back it up, so i backed up what i seen and i done what had to be done to get this issues resolved. The truth and to be shared with everyone so they know what they are involved in, nothing has been made up as pictures don't lie so the people who should be blamed for any wrong doing are the ones who done wrong.

Hope this has not caused any problems to genuine player's and all i could say is happy gaming in this hacked game.

y_mw
03-15-2013, 07:39 AM
It's my first time posting anything ever, so I hope I've done this correctly.

I am a newish member of Superfaction, and I was surprised to see this kind of single-minded bitterness from PAYBACK or whatever it is that you called yourself.

I have to agree with Dutchie, and various members from friends, competitors and observers (a hat tip to them for seeing things as they are - a distortion of facts to make things seem more than they are). Let's keep it friendly and positive - we can all learn how to be competitive without being enemies in virtual life, let alone real life.

If you feel you have a solid case of hacking, cheating, etc put it all on Gree's table.

If this is a case of being slighted over some decision, then capturing hundreds of screenshots of conversations, attacking other members (and Kitty), making bigoted statements, doesnt vindicate you, it crucifies you.

Let go of the hate, my man. Let's keep MW fun and light hearted.

And if I attack and raid your base, dont curse me. You are welcome to retaliate and take my fake cash too.

:D

Y

i am a troll lol lol
03-15-2013, 07:42 AM
All info on twitter will be deleted in 24 hours and also i will delete all posts on the forum (if i'm able to). Genuine players now know whats going on it this game and now after all this if they see a hacker or something wrong in this game don't complain as you choose to play and was aware that in every game there will be hackers (that's reality).

Dutchie
03-15-2013, 08:25 AM
All info on twitter will be deleted in 24 hours and also i will delete all posts on the forum (if i'm able to). Genuine players now know whats going on it this game and now after all this if they see a hacker or something wrong in this game don't complain as you choose to play and was aware that in every game there will be hackers (that's reality).

You are correct in stating that there isn't a game out there that hasn't been hacked. Unfortunately security remains a major issue in the gaming industry. The online gaming market is immense and continues to experience huge growth especially in the market for virtual goods. New startups are springing up to provide solutions to these problems including multi-factor authentication and user verification services aimed at the gaming industry. If gaming companies are to be taken seriously, they will need to start investing in these technologies to protect their existing customer base. If they continue to choose to ignore the problem, it will eventually drive customers to other games where such protection exists.

Thank you for listening with the promise of removing this information that you have collected. My advice is to put it all together and present it to GREE to highlight the issues that you have found with this game. I appreciate that you are trying to improve the whole gaming experience for everyone else, so I can understand where you are coming from and what your intentions are, but you would be better of doing it in a more professional manner so that you are taken seriously with your intentions.

Yours,
Dutchie

spitfire
03-15-2013, 09:32 AM
You are correct in stating that there isn't a game out there that hasn't been hacked. Unfortunately security remains a major issue in the gaming industry. The online gaming market is immense and continues to experience huge growth especially in the market for virtual goods. New startups are springing up to provide solutions to these problems including multi-factor authentication and user verification services aimed at the gaming industry. If gaming companies are to be taken seriously, they will need to start investing in these technologies to protect their existing customer base. If they continue to choose to ignore the problem, it will eventually drive customers to other games where such protection exists.

Thank you for listening with the promise of removing this information that you have collected. My advice is to put it all together and present it to GREE to highlight the issues that you have found with this game. I appreciate that you are trying to improve the whole gaming experience for everyone else, so I can understand where you are coming from and what your intentions are, but you would be better of doing it in a more professional manner so that you are taken seriously with your intentions.

Yours,
Dutchie

Agreed and well said Dutchie. If a company employee abuses his/her power in the game, please send all the info to GREE. They will need to deal with it and hopefully decide on the outcome of the person in question after their own investigation if they even choose to do so. I have upset quite a few people with my kitty posts. I again apologize to all those who I have offended. That includes NPC, Arku, and to the gentleman former REG now ACE member who has flooded my situation report and I am sad to say I can no longer visit PJ's base and enjoy the entertainment on his wall but I am sure he will be back as always and give me that privilege again, but most importantly including kitty herself. I have not thought of it before saying what I did. This is a game after all and raids and attacks are what makes it fun but if I am the cause for something that's personal to some, I have to step up and apologize to the right people.

I sometimes joke around with people and I hope some realize it but if it gets personal then it really isnt worth it.

i am a troll lol lol
03-15-2013, 10:11 AM
Hahahahaha.... If you only knew troll.... Like I said my gold is more than your paycheck. My inventory says so otherwise.... Me be a number 3, I wouldn't even waste my gold for a 3 position.

Just wanna see how much gold you have, as you mention its more than my pay check then show me. I will show you my gold.

Be ready to be amazed, what i spend on gold is nothing other than loose change

Talk is cheap warthpath

Tanner
03-15-2013, 11:03 AM
I now cast the PUN victory spell: abra cadabra sis boom bah clickety clack power attack!

Neptune hear our cry, ocean boil, ocean bubble, here comes Fred Flintstone and Barney

Rubble, whatchoo talkin bout Willis, Argh!

THIS is worth the price of admission, LOLOLOLOLOL :)

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-15-2013, 11:28 AM
Sad, very sad.

JMS
03-15-2013, 12:10 PM
Not sure where to start. Having played this game since it came out, I have to say that even if the recent trolling is all a load of crap, the multitudes of hackers all over the place (cash, energy etc) have put everone on edge and frankly are ruining this game. It's not hard to assume people have gotten cozy with gree (people brag about it here all the time). Gree has also established that they are not capable of dealing with it (I have sent multiple tickets in of people who get a level 10 Annie overnight with no gold and every other building at level 1), perhaps it is a staffing issue, as people have stated, there are simple code checks that could detect this stuff. As a consequence and in spitfire and others defense, it is very easy to assume this is all true and it does feel like some back room deal was made to shut this idiot up. If kitty (who i dont know) was collateral damage, that is sad and injustified and in my view grees fault given their refusal to deal with this cancer metastasis. Bottom line is there IS a cancer in this game and presumably gree's other games as well which they have refused to excise. This is the sort of stuff I hope funzio disclosed in their purchase and sale agreement and they should hope their indemnity is really tight or it will come back to them (I think it was a stock deal and they still own a diluted portion of this issue until their lockups expire). Regardless, gree now owns the problem and refusing to deal with it will at a minimum turn a lot of people off who actually spend money and not their time hacking. This will ultimately result in lower revenue growth (perhaps decline) and ultimately lower valuation of their shares which they will care about. As I really enjoy this game and the people that play it (for the most part), I hope they deal with it before that happens or i get sick of dealing with these issues.

i am a troll lol lol
03-15-2013, 12:34 PM
do look on twitter later today i will upload a picture of one account with near enough 250k gold no bonuse gold added yet
and another with 1 million gold. its a italian job

i am a troll lol lol
03-15-2013, 12:40 PM
Sad, very sad.

Yes its very sad.

So Mr PJ is that what your forum fans call you, how do you become a pirate? would you suggest i start of by watching Pirates of the Caribbean or Peter Pan? May be go to Somalia and take over a oil tanker.

spitfire
03-15-2013, 12:44 PM
do look on twitter later today i will upload a picture of one account with near enough 250k gold no bonuse gold added yet
and another with 1 million gold. its a italian job

I once took the time to calculate all gold units that belong to a certain person. That person had 3.1M worth of gold units and this was about a month ago. Thats not a surprise at all, I am almost certain this same person has another account with much more gold invested on units. Still would love to see that screen of 250k gold.

i am a troll lol lol
03-15-2013, 12:48 PM
I once took the time to calculate all gold units that belong to a certain person. That person had 3.1M worth of gold units and this was about a month ago. Thats not a surprise at all, I am almost certain this same person has another account with much more gold invested on units. Still would love to see that screen of 250k gold.

Uploaded on twitter 250k one or it maybe a little less, you may have a look. If you wanna see a account with 3 million i could try add all that say 3 months worth in one go. Hope iTunes dont block my account.

i am a troll lol lol
03-15-2013, 01:22 PM
Not sure where to start. Having played this game since it came out, I have to say that even if the recent trolling is all a load of crap, the multitudes of hackers all over the place (cash, energy etc) have put everone on edge and frankly are ruining this game. It's not hard to assume people have gotten cozy with gree (people brag about it here all the time). Gree has also established that they are not capable of dealing with it (I have sent multiple tickets in of people who get a level 10 Annie overnight with no gold and every other building at level 1), perhaps it is a staffing issue, as people have stated, there are simple code checks that could detect this stuff. As a consequence and in spitfire and others defense, it is very easy to assume this is all true and it does feel like some back room deal was made to shut this idiot up. If kitty (who i dont know) was collateral damage, that is sad and injustified and in my view grees fault given their refusal to deal with this cancer metastasis. Bottom line is there IS a cancer in this game and presumably gree's other games as well which they have refused to excise. This is the sort of stuff I hope funzio disclosed in their purchase and sale agreement and they should hope their indemnity is really tight or it will come back to them (I think it was a stock deal and they still own a diluted portion of this issue until their lockups expire). Regardless, gree now owns the problem and refusing to deal with it will at a minimum turn a lot of people off who actually spend money and not their time hacking. This will ultimately result in lower revenue growth (perhaps decline) and ultimately lower valuation of their shares which they will care about. As I really enjoy this game and the people that play it (for the most part), I hope they deal with it before that happens or i get sick of dealing with these issues.

Sorry i didnt get who you calling an idiot, do mention who you calling an idiot.

Regardless of people hacking or not you just have to live with it. Gree will not do anything about it, do you see Gree investing anymore money in this game in the short term. Gree bought funzio for $210 million not long ago and also have invested a fair bit into this faction crap so don't hold your breath for any more investment into this.

Maybe when they have made their money back and are in profit you can beg them for changes, they might listen.

If you don't like anything don't play the game or just join the hackers.

Freddiefree1
03-15-2013, 02:19 PM
recourse would be good, but very hard to attain. by purchasing whatever device you use, you are agreeing to no recourse in the terms included, by downloading the mw app from whatever store you agree to no recourse in the store terms, and by launching the mw app you again agree to no recourse thru the developers terms.
You only get in fight when think you can win? Who knows? Warrior fights, maybe win...maybe not.

spitfire
03-15-2013, 05:51 PM
Uploaded on twitter 250k one or it maybe a little less, you may have a look. If you wanna see a account with 3 million i could try add all that say 3 months worth in one go. Hope iTunes dont block my account.

I get blocked for every $200 I spend on iTunes. By the end of the month, I barely make it to my 15k gold bonus. I wonder how android is like.

Warpath
03-15-2013, 06:12 PM
spitfire, you have to spread your purchase out. If you do 2 purchases of the same value back to back iTunes will block you on the 3rd. I go with iTune cards and can purchase back to back with no problems. I do up to 20 or 30 vaults and never get blocked.

I get blocked for every $200 I spend on iTunes. By the end of the month, I barely make it to my 15k gold bonus. I wonder how android is like.

Warpath
03-15-2013, 06:33 PM
Don't worry about what we do with our money. Worry about your own game and money. Do you see anyone asking you why you don't spend money on a game?

Forest
03-15-2013, 07:09 PM
So I think this is only my second post on the forum, the other being to join a faction.

Anyway, Hello Kitty has made significant contributions to this community and Modern War players in general. After reading the posts about constructing the FAQ so that useful information would be preserved for new players I believe HK's motivation was to genuinely help others and I'm sure it was a fairly long and tedious process. Now HK may or may not be guilty of doing something wrong (I personally have my doubts), but accusations against people who have put in so much effort for the benefit others shouldn't be taken lightly, and it shouldn't be done publicly until proven, and even then with humility.

I realize based on HK's posting guidelines I should just ignore all of this but I hate to see good people attacked. On a forum there is no real recourse but the odds are you carry this behavior over to real life. When you attack those who have helped others there will be a reckoning, tread on people such as Hello Kitty at your own peril.

Finally, thank you Hello Kitty and all of you other giants for your contributions.

Warpath
03-15-2013, 07:12 PM
@Forest, your words are truthful and I am sure they will be appreciated. Don't worry about the fish in here who come to only talk smack about others. The goal is to enjoy the game no matter whether you are a free player or a gold spender. Most people come in here complaining about gamers who spend. But they don't see the big picture. If no one spent this game would have never made it past a year.

spitfire
03-16-2013, 12:21 AM
spitfire, you have to spread your purchase out. If you do 2 purchases of the same value back to back iTunes will block you on the 3rd. I go with iTune cards and can purchase back to back with no problems. I do up to 20 or 30 vaults and never get blocked.

Are you saying that if I purchase a vault, truckload, vault, and keep on doing it this way, I can avoid iTunes blocking me? I think your theory just might work. I noticed even when I am blocked my apple, two days later i can purchase again without sending them an email. Apple doesn't like people asking questions, if you have a question they can't answer, they disable your account without giving you any reason. You have given me hope, even if still doesn't work, thank you. Hope it does work out though.

Warpath
03-16-2013, 01:13 AM
@Spitfire, NO. You would have to buy a Vault then wait about 2 hour to purchase the next vault. If you do to many charges at one time iTunes will block you. I have noticed that every 2 hours works fine without being blocked. Thats what i did for my last buy, but it is time consuming. Now what I do is purchase iTunes Cards, load them to my account and purchase the vaults for what ever tier I am going for back to back.

spitfire
03-16-2013, 03:23 AM
@Spitfire, NO. You would have to buy a Vault then wait about 2 hour to purchase the next vault. If you do to many charges at one time iTunes will block you. I have noticed that every 2 hours works fine without being blocked. Thats what i did for my last buy, but it is time consuming. Now what I do is purchase iTunes Cards, load them to my account and purchase the vaults for what ever tier I am going for back to back.

you are talking about credit card payments being blocked. I only use giftcards and I get blocked after every $200 purchases. I will try your method and see how it goes. Thank you again.

Franks79
03-16-2013, 08:54 AM
you are talking about credit card payments being blocked. I only use giftcards and I get blocked after every $200 purchases. I will try your method and see how it goes. Thank you again.

Spitfire. Warpath is correct. If you spread your purchases out an hour or two apart you are less likely to get blocked by ITunes. At least for me it has helped. On occasion I have still been blocked. If so you can call this number ITunes support (877) 388-0879. They will unlock your account. Have your ITunes account info ready. Including your answers to security questions. Takes 15 to 30 min. I've had to do it twice. Hope this helps and good luck.