PDA

View Full Version : Valor Farming

MattThomas08
03-12-2013, 01:41 PM
Since I'm maxed out on my PVP missions that aren't tied to leveling, I'm curious about how I can go about gaining some more valor while I'm leveling. I only get a couple new PVP missions per level and then spend the next 3/4 of that level with no valor bonuses.

Are there any buildings that pay out a lot of valor? I couldn't find it anywhere.

Also, the bonus on the new crate item is 20% on raids, so that doesn't help unless you're raiding a lot, which I'm not at the moment.

Dudebot121256
03-12-2013, 01:43 PM
I'm also curious. I'm buying a lot of Super Hornets right now and the odd here and there valor missions aren't cutting it.

Ph4ntom Stranger
03-12-2013, 01:55 PM
You sort of answered your own question in a way. If you don't have a problem with leveling you just keep doing missions both pvp and pve to keep you leveling up to get more valor missions. If you are trying to level slowly, raiding is a good way to farm both Valor and Battle Points. (Supply Depots & Armories give the lowest xp gain per hit if I recall correctly)

As far as is there a building that will give you more valor than another? I don't believe there is. I believe it's a random amount within a particular range that is tied to your level.

Pace
03-12-2013, 03:16 PM
What's more valuable? The +10% valor unit for china or my +2 valor per attack unit. Wonder if anyone would buy my account?

Trebor
03-12-2013, 05:34 PM
Is buying an account even possible ???

Dudebot121256
03-12-2013, 05:39 PM
Is buying an account even possible ???You can give someone your account by using your Funzio ID but if GREE finds out, they will ban all accounts associated. That's what they said when someone tried to give away his account.

ohgreatitsryan
03-12-2013, 05:49 PM
Back closer to the original topic, there is no one best building to raid, even hitting level 2 or higher arctic mining rigs still only yields one to four valor per hit. With that in mind, how is a 20% boost going to even work? Will I start earning fractional amounts of valor?

aether100
03-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Try hitting level 10 buildings like the shipyard war factory and airfields . They give slightly higher valor

ohgreatitsryan
03-12-2013, 07:25 PM
Try hitting level 10 buildings like the shipyard war factory and airfields . They give slightly higher valor

But casualty rates are noticeably higher.