PDA

View Full Version : Yamato Battleship (example)

Napolemon
03-12-2013, 01:35 PM
Gree / CJ

I remember the time when Yamato Battleship were one of the most sought of gold unit to get with stats 173 attack / 160 defense.

To reward myself from being such a good man, I even purchased a few. I do not remember the cost but think it was about 900 gold.

Now with the recent gold inflation, this unit is equivalent roughly to the current Naval Wrath with stats 200 attack / 151 defense BUT at only 200 gold!!!

Obviously, I would not expect you to reset all players for them to enjoy the latest gold units and reinvest the gold they purchased as I know you reserve this to a very few selected players (No PUN intended).

But in order to make the wider customer base, would you please consider reactualise the stats of these old gold units?? You have done such actualisation in KA in the past so it is technically possible.

Could you please give us a feedback on this? Or let us know if reset will be allowed for EVERY BODY?

Thanks TEAM.

LagBolt
03-12-2013, 01:44 PM
Its called stat inflation, its how gree keeps people buying gold. Keeping up with the Joneses comes to mind. But yeah, people that bought gold a while ago got screwed over and im sure this will continue.

I cant imagine that gree will adjust the stats of old units like the one you mentioned. People have been asking for only officers to declare war since brazil and it still hasnt been done, so dont hold your breath.