PDA

View Full Version : Arena Fight List

duder
03-12-2013, 01:21 PM
Any words of wisdom re: the arena fight list?

I started playing over the weekend, and this has been the most baffling part of the game. So far I've seen:
a list with players that can one shot kill me
a list of players my 1st guy can clear on his own
a list with only revenge options

My favorite though is when I have a list of 10 folks who have barely any tourney points, then the list refreshes with folks that have about 30% more points than I do (well.. I thought I had three more guys I could kill, kind of regretting that last double down...)

what gives? does anyone have any solid theories on how the list is populated?

Kusa
03-12-2013, 04:42 PM
No idea

But if I had a penny for all the double downs I lost becouse of it refreshing I would be rich.

johnpalmer7
03-13-2013, 08:54 AM
it is very odd but how its been for a while, you seem to get a average of so many fights you will easily win and easily loose. at least you get some you can win..helps alot when you have weaker armor

zhy
03-13-2013, 09:05 AM
i think i understood a little the arena list. u will start having those around ur rank till the game will update itself. for each opp u fight in ur range server will give u another one in ur range, after u killed all or almost all those in ur range then server will start give u ppl in other ranges.
example im #15-17 n have ppl from 0 to 50, after i fought almost all of em, server wont give u any opp to refill the list, but often when it happens i close the app n server updates itself n gives me ppl from 100 to 150, after some time it will give me again 0-50

johnpalmer7
03-13-2013, 09:21 AM
i think i understood a little the arena list. u will start having those around ur rank till the game will update itself. for each opp u fight in ur range server will give u another one in ur range, after u killed all or almost all those in ur range then server will start give u ppl in other ranges.
example im #15-17 n have ppl from 0 to 50, after i fought almost all of em, server wont give u any opp to refill the list, but often when it happens i close the app n server updates itself n gives me ppl from 100 to 150, after some time it will give me again 0-50

that does make sence, i wish i could get a load of easy fights, wanted a gold this week but i have no chance, seem to be stuck around rank 70, guessing ill be getting silver.