PDA

View Full Version : China During Easter

kyzeta700
03-12-2013, 01:13 PM
Not only is the event to soon but it is during Easter. The event kicks off on Good Friday. Solution? Move the event back to the following weekend!

It's all a dream
03-12-2013, 01:14 PM
Have you read the forum before you posted!

kyzeta700
03-12-2013, 02:08 PM
Admittedly I haven't read everything but I didn't see anything about about china being on Easter weekend. I see a lot of complaining about it being to soon.

helli0n
03-12-2013, 02:29 PM
Not only is the event to soon but it is during Easter. The event kicks off on Good Friday. Solution? Move the event back to the following weekend!
gree doesnt care about holidays, nor will they move the event date as people will still spend

goldenarchie
03-12-2013, 02:43 PM
and there is no Easter in China...

customdc
03-12-2013, 05:59 PM
and there is no Easter in China...

there are some that celebrate Easter in China

SGT Calzada
03-12-2013, 06:54 PM
No better way to celebrate the Resurrection of our lord and savior by a virtual war on China. Kind of gives you that crusader type of feeling.

Wufnu
03-12-2013, 07:33 PM
Again guys, Gree is a JAPANESE company, not Chinese. :p

A3OT
03-12-2013, 09:01 PM
I am not worring about it, there is no Easter in Russia :D

We have another holiday, but we do what we want that day :)

1brent1
03-13-2013, 01:09 AM
gree doesnt care about holidays, nor will they move the event date as people will still spend

Thats not true at all. They care about holidays a lot.

Don't you remember CJ's reason for having to extend the Greenland Battle another day against EVERYONES request.

It was because of Presidents Day and how they gave all their employees the day off to spend with their families.

They couldn't have the Event End when no one was in the office. What if something went wrong. No one would of been able to fix it :)

HGF69
03-13-2013, 01:51 AM
Im pretty sure it will mean a big loss of revenue for them, we have many players out already due to Easter and family commitments

kyzeta700
03-13-2013, 08:10 AM
Im pretty sure it will mean a big loss of revenue for them, we have many players out already due to Easter and family commitments

Yeah that's what sucks about it occurring during the holiday weekend. Half of my small faction has already said they won't be able to play due to family plans. Several of the others like myself will be around Saturday but still have plans Easter Day. I know it's a game but it's still fun to do well in events.

1brent1
03-13-2013, 09:58 AM
It was easier for CJ to take a vacation this week then to deal with all their upset customers. This way no one has to listen and things can go as planned.

Mongo
03-13-2013, 10:21 AM
I am the leader of a modest but intrepid faction. I have personally at least appeared in all but about 3 of our battles in the first 3 campaigns, and we are stupid enough to fight around the clock.

Not sure what our team is going to do, but personally I can't see playing much if at all in China. Aside from easter we have other stuff going on. But that is OK. I think we need to be scheduling the game around our lives, not vice versa. There are folks out there who will (and have) acquired units I never will. That is fine, deal with it.

The campaigns are fun and are truly where our core got to know one another and bond as a faction. But I think it likely we will take a breather now and then and pick the campaigns where we give it our all.

If you have read this far I am gonna push this idea which I think is one of my few good ones, which is PLEASE Gree create a "free" campaign where you CANNOT BUY GOLD. I will pay $35 to play in it, ie have an entry fee, which is the amount of $ you would make from me in a "regular" campaign where we're up against the big hitters/spenders. We got pulled into the spending flurry in Egypt, and a lot of us can afford to spend and were sickened by the dynamic and what it potentially could have done to our faction. Why not make your profit both ways while doing the right thing????