PDA

View Full Version : On which base stats do syndicate bonusses work?

MrSpidey
03-12-2013, 11:19 AM
I am curious on which stats the bonusses work.

Let me give an example.
I go to a player who in his stats has the following:

Mafia members: 3790
Nu. of weapons: 19598
Nu. of armors: 4747
Nu. of vehicles: 2541

Attack: 93929
Defense: 90872

We all know about the first 500 mafia members bringing into the fight (or a bit more due to some equipment). But still, his real attack and defense are lower than what we see here ofcourse.

But now, I tried to rob a building of his, just to see his defense, guess what?
It was 116k!

If I am not wrong, you can get a total of 25% increase of your stats if you have all syndicate bonusses. Even then his defense shouldn´t be higher than 113.6k.

So, are syndicate bonusses calculated with the "total stats" figures (all mafia members), or are they calculated with the "real" figures (the first 500 mafia members)?
In the last case, this person has some really nice item bonusses to have this nice increase of defense :)

Who can help me see the light in this matter?

cooch
03-12-2013, 01:24 PM
Should be based on the 500 members. The experienced and techie guys need to weigh in as I don't know if the weapons with extra strengths show up in the A/D line or during the calculation when a PVP starts. I'm thinking it shows up during PVP and not the A/D on profile. So the Defense number may be correct depending the bonuses for some weapons he has.

Coldjoey
03-12-2013, 01:42 PM
There are some glitches ATM. If you find him and try and rob him again it maybe reverted back to his correct stats

MrSpidey
03-13-2013, 12:25 AM
Ok, I tried to attack him again and his stats are still high.
He also has a bunch of upgraded defense buildings which should bring his defense down...

What I do know about items giving extra bonusses, is that it do show in your profile when they enhance your stats immediately.

So, I am still curious on how this syndicate calculation works.

I will try to increase my own mafia size when back at home and will attack some people. Then I'll know if my attack is more with the extra mafia or not. I'll post my findings back here :)

bimmer kid
03-13-2013, 06:04 AM
having anything over 500 mafia is useless and wont give an increase in attack or defence.

i think what you are forgetting is not only the 25% increase from items defence, but the 25% boost from defence buildings. so defence buildings arnt all that useless anymore.

MrSpidey
03-13-2013, 07:24 AM
I totally agree with you there bimmer kid.

I believe that when you go to an opponent and look into their profile you see their attack/defense stats without the syndicate bonus.
Only when you attack them, you'll see the increase in their defense.

My point with this person is that she has a massive amount of 3,790 mafia members with 91k defense in the profilie.
She has a lot of guns, armor, explosives, melee and cars. So the defense stat in the profile should be way off from the "actual" stat calculated with only 500 Mafia members.
And that is just not the case here.

I have hit opponents with these kinds of stats with high number of mafia members and +90k defense before the syndicate patch and they had around 50k real defense left. Add to this 25% and still you won't get to 117k like I see with this person.

This evening I will know more after my own experiment :)

PastaSux
03-13-2013, 10:21 AM
I totally agree with you there bimmer kid.

I believe that when you go to an opponent and look into their profile you see their attack/defense stats without the syndicate bonus.
Only when you attack them, you'll see the increase in their defense.

My point with this person is that she has a massive amount of 3,790 mafia members with 91k defense in the profilie.
She has a lot of guns, armor, explosives, melee and cars. So the defense stat in the profile should be way off from the "actual" stat calculated with only 500 Mafia members.
And that is just not the case here.

I have hit opponents with these kinds of stats with high number of mafia members and +90k defense before the syndicate patch and they had around 50k real defense left. Add to this 25% and still you won't get to 117k like I see with this person.

This evening I will know more after my own experiment :)

I think you might be wrong.... I did a similar experiment myself

MrSpidey
03-13-2013, 11:47 PM
Did the test. Increased Mafia size with 20 more members and I didn't see any increase in my stats.

Is it possible that with the latest updates we do see the actual attack and defense in the profile now?
I certainly know it wasn't the case a few months ago, then with increasing mafia size, the stats would increase as well.

Clearing this part out, I am still curious why I see in my own profile page my stats increased with the syndicate bonus, but when I go and rob another person his defense differ a lot with that person's profile page indicating that person is in a syndicate?

dudeman
03-13-2013, 11:59 PM
Just a theory here: maybe you see your syndicate bonuses applied to rivals' unmodified stats when you look at their profile, but you see their syndicate bonus applied to their stats when you see them in the results screen.

I know that makes no sense, but if it's not working properly it wouldn't have to make sense.

You don't mention which bonuses you have, but if your defence bonuses are not maxed and you see them applied in your rivals' profiles, and then see their true stats with their syndicate's maxed bonuses in the results screen, that sounds like it could make a significant difference.

Just my guess, not facts. Sounds ticket-worthy though.