PDA

View Full Version : How do we report hackers

Vegaman
03-12-2013, 10:48 AM
Hi i was playing with my lower level 2nd account on my ipad and i came across Harry, id number 648174088 who is level 54 with 100's million of cash. 2 of Every high level building and lots of top faction units.
I think he is using the cash, building hack rather than the other Hacks i read about here.

Why aren't they stopped by GREE... He is in 'Ranger LLP' Faction.

Cheating is not good GREE.

cook976
03-12-2013, 11:01 AM
What are his stats? Just because low level doesn't mean he is a hacker, could have been an old camper. There were not any level restrictions back in the day on buildings.

Dutchie
03-12-2013, 11:02 AM
Hi i was playing with my lower level 2nd account on my ipad and i came across Harry, id number 648174088 who is level 54 with 100's million of cash. 2 of Every high level building and lots of top faction units.
I think he is using the cash, building hack rather than the other Hacks i read about here.

Why aren't they stopped by GREE... He is in 'Ranger LLP' Faction.

Cheating is not good GREE.

LOL... We can confirm he is not a hacker. It is called camping since he started this game 12 months ago and building up an economy.

We did take on one member that was using a hack to generate cash but as soon as I found out he was removed from the faction immediately. We do not like hackers either. We did report some hackers that we came across during the WD Event such as this guy - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?48228-Who-Is-Your-Most-Egregious-Hacker&p=638682&viewfull=1#post638682

Please don't waste GREE Support's time!

The majority of us have been playing the game a long time as campers, hence the LLP in our name. Now we have 3x top 100 finishes and 3x PVP awards, we are also getting some nice units to boot to increase our A/D stats.

Philsbase
03-12-2013, 11:07 AM
What a pointless post !!! If you have read about the hacks then surely you have read about how to report......!!!!

Close the thread to stop the trolls....

Dutchie
03-12-2013, 11:11 AM
What a pointless post !!! If you have read about the hacks then surely you have read about how to report......!!!!

Close the thread to stop the trolls....

Too late Phil, the trolls are slowly taking over this place :(

MadFox
03-12-2013, 11:15 AM
Lol...let me tell you the stats... The guy accused to be a hacker has average stats of 40k..a/d....I have looked at him...
vegaman you surely never met a real hacker in your MW career...
Wait until you see the real ones...and prepare to be stunned...lol...
What a waste of bandwidth...

Strontium dog
03-12-2013, 11:45 AM
Vegeman you must be a complete noob if you think having 46 million in cash equates to being a hacker. I must have made it though for people to think I Am. If you think that qualifies you as one you might as well report the whole faction and everybody else in the forum as everyone in my faction has all the buildings and funny enough because we play in the wd event we have those event items as well. If I had the cash hack I certainly would not have all level one buildings and id be certainly better than i am. The forum state you shouldn't post my I'd but all those are welcome to send me an invite. All forum members welcome. I hope cj will ban you on this basis and for your pointless post