PDA

View Full Version : max vault

larrydavid
03-12-2013, 06:20 AM
I have noticed that in MW they are now allowing higher vault upgrades. Mine was stuck at 10mil for a long time and now I have upgraded from 10-15mil to 20 mil to 25 mil and now upgrading to 30mil. Does anyone know if KA is/has done the same? (I am level 153 in KA, is it unlocked at a higher level?)
thanks all.

Q-Ball
03-12-2013, 08:13 AM
No. It's still $330k. although it is on everyone's wishlist.

Serboy
03-12-2013, 11:25 AM
And now max level is 250 for MW.. KA released after MW so this updates would come in next months :)

Jixx
03-12-2013, 11:29 AM
And now max level is 250 for MW.. KA released after MW so this updates would come in next months :)

possibly if they like it in MW. :)

Jixx
03-12-2013, 01:50 PM
It's certainly not on my wishlist. If one person get's a bigger max vault so does everyone else. Bigger vault makes finding overvaulted players more difficult. Everyone will have a better chance at finishing a BD10 run. Nothing to differentiate between the free players because all free players will get dragons.

The game will truly become pay-to-win. The only way to stand out from the pack is to spend more gems than the opponent.

its not that hard now to get dragons, just takes some time

MaverickMunkey
03-12-2013, 02:09 PM
possibly if they like it in MW. :)

I think that they will only increase the max level as and when a large number of people are either at 200 or near that number. To increase now would, I think, be pointless.

MaverickMunkey
03-12-2013, 02:10 PM
its not that hard now to get dragons, just takes some time

It wasn't too hard to get the BD10 but now with people raiding and attacking all the time in order to prepare for the upcoming wars, I am seeing fewer and fewer people actually making the run successfully.

Winstrol
03-12-2013, 02:15 PM
Increase to 350! ;p

Jixx
03-12-2013, 02:18 PM
It's very easy if you camp it. Extremely easy.

I managed to do it with only 25k in defence. Ne need for High Priests. Only silly paranoid players think you need High Priests to safely tech to dragons.

at lvl 50 that might work. I get attacked 10x daily if not more, and having less than 100k def on lvl 106 means about 50% of the time i lose. Still managed the BD8 run in little under 3 hrs.

MaverickMunkey
03-12-2013, 03:18 PM
at lvl 50 that might work. I get attacked 10x daily if not more, and having less than 100k def on lvl 106 means about 50% of the time i lose. Still managed the BD8 run in little under 3 hrs.

I did the BD10 run at Lvl 118 and trust me at that level it is not easy. Before the wars were announced, you ran the risk of getting hit but could ally up to stop that. Now at that level I personally think that it would be very hard and time consuming bearing in mind that people are now naturally wary of being overvault and constantly on the look for that big fat score!

VileDoom
03-12-2013, 04:41 PM
Personally I like the vault right where it is in KA. MW vault used to be capped at 10 million, which IMO, was extremely low. When they increased it they kinda went overboard making it 10x the initial cap. The only real balance to vault upgrades in MW are in their cost and duration.

Q-Ball
03-12-2013, 09:48 PM
I did the BD10 run at Lvl 118 and trust me at that level it is not easy. Before the wars were announced, you ran the risk of getting hit but could ally up to stop that. Now at that level I personally think that it would be very hard and time consuming bearing in mind that people are now naturally wary of being overvault and constantly on the look for that big fat score!

I think it varies for each person. I made the run at L119 and only got hit once from BD2 - BD10, lost $29k. So for me it was easy. I'm a free player and spend gems on worthy LTQs.

Intan jabrut
03-13-2013, 03:15 AM
I think it varies for each person. I made the run at L119 and only got hit once from BD2 - BD10, lost $29k. So for me it was easy. I'm a free player and spend gems on worthy LTQs.

You really luckyman. I'm at L85 & my A/D 100K. I have BD8. everytime I try to overvault coz I wanna go to BD9, there is so many players raid me. I don't think I can get my dragons , but now I focused to grab so many great units from LTQ as much as possible to increase my A/D.

a glory a
03-13-2013, 03:33 AM
Increase it I say... But also release some elite unit and money buildings that cost millions... Too many people get dragons nowadays... And with unit inflation for the LTQs dragons are even becoming pointless. New buildings will change the game to make a difference between players

Intan jabrut
03-13-2013, 03:43 AM
Increase it I say... But also release some elite unit and money buildings that cost millions... Too many people get dragons nowadays... And with unit inflation for the LTQs dragons are even becoming pointless. New buildings will change the game to make a difference between players

Yes you right I will increase it. Hopefully at L200 I have 1.500 unit from LTQs higher than A/D dragon so I don't feel sorry coz no dragon in my inventory. LOL.....

Jixx
03-13-2013, 03:52 AM

personally i'd vote for making most if not all LTQ mobs less powerful. If you keep inflating everything we'll have millions of A/D before you know it.

Proprioc3ption
03-13-2013, 04:12 AM
With the guild wars now...everything has changed! No one around me has got anywhere near a clean run for BD upgrades that require you to be overvault. If you are overvault expect as visitor to come and collect taxes from you.

Over vaulting now is almost non existent as players all over KA are realising the importance of raiding and attacking to bring more gold into their guilds. It will be harder for free players to make their runs now, very hard. So, you will either be forced to buy gems or find yourself as the as poor kingdom that will be constantly raided. Unfortunately the gap is widening and unless you enjoy being smashed everyday, you will see that to play this game in its entirety will cost money...hence it's NOT a free game.

Before the guild wars there was no real urgency to raid and attack...now there is great urgency and reason. The game has changed...

Tben64
03-13-2013, 06:16 AM
Agree with you Proprioc3ption.The game has changed entirely now,I camped in the mid 90s until last week to get my stats up to a point where a BD 10 run seemed possible but the first time I went over vault I got hit for 90k.The only people who benefit now are those who've already got dragons and can smell easy meat.:mad:

Jixx
03-13-2013, 07:15 AM
Agree with you entirely Proprioc3ption.The game has changed entirely now,I camped in the mid 90s until last week to get my stats up to a point where a BD 10 run seemed possible but the first time I went over vault I got hit for 90k.The only people who benefit now are those who've already got dragons and can smell easy meat.:mad:

I think the long time free players who've been there for every LTQ have a fair advantage over campers too, i never spent money on gems and i currently have 120+ units stronger than dragons already. with my amount of allies thats a good quarter of my army indestructible and stronger than dragons.

Q-Ball
03-13-2013, 07:33 AM
With the guild wars now...everything has changed! No one around me has got anywhere near a clean run for BD upgrades that require you to be overvault. If you are overvault expect as visitor to come and collect taxes from you.

Over vaulting now is almost non existent as players all over KA are realising the importance of raiding and attacking to bring more gold into their guilds. It will be harder for free players to make their runs now, very hard. So, you will either be forced to buy gems or find yourself as the as poor kingdom that will be constantly raided. Unfortunately the gap is widening and unless you enjoy being smashed everyday, you will see that to play this game in its entirety will cost money...hence it's NOT a free game.

Before the guild wars there was no real urgency to raid and attack...now there is great urgency and reason. The game has changed...

Agree Hammer. I have become a tax collector now. I got my BD10 done just after Guilds started, and just finished BK10, so it's best to be on this side of the tracks now. It is VERY difficult now to make the run. Whatever we dragon owners have posted in the past as tips to making the BD10 run, forget about it. Think of new strategies. Sorry.

JoKeRjr
03-16-2013, 11:42 PM
Trying to make a BD9 run with over vaulted gold. One attacker took me for 110k before I even knew it. The end is coming closer for me . . . .

JoKeRjr
03-16-2013, 11:46 PM
Agree Hammer. I have become a tax collector now. I got my BD10 done just after Guilds started, and just finished BK10, so it's best to be on this side of the tracks now. It is VERY difficult now to make the run. Whatever we dragon owners have posted in the past as tips to making the BD10 run, forget about it. Think of new strategies. Sorry.
I will probably never own dragons. In fact, I will probably fade from this game. Congratulations to all who came before, it was a different game then.

tcapi
03-16-2013, 11:58 PM
This is probably the worst time to go over vault. Everyone is looking for gold and stones for guild building.

Seryna
03-17-2013, 01:24 AM
OMG this is so true...sucks! Unfortunately I started this game late. Tried to do my BD9 run and got hit twice. My strategy now is to upgrade my Lumber Mill to 10 to decrease the time I am overvault. Also going to try and buy as many hydras as I can to increase my Attack/Defense to make myself not so easy of a target. I think the raiding/attacking for the guild wars is to blame for sure *Sigh*

Ms Pickles
03-17-2013, 06:36 AM
Is no benefit to increase vault. Why bother ? Only helps no good players, they not deserve to have protected gold if they do not play well. Is their own fault for inpatient actions and bad strategy intelligence.

Lord Moore
03-17-2013, 08:40 AM
Is no benefit to increase vault. Why bother ? Only helps no good players, they not deserve to have protected gold if they do not play well. Is their own fault for inpatient actions and bad strategy intelligence.

Here you go Pickles, looks like you could use this:

http://www.amazon.com/How-Win-Friends-Influence-People/dp/1439167346

War Eagle
03-17-2013, 11:44 AM
But really guys... Who needs dragons any more because at this pace with all the LTQs... Most people are going to have full indestructible armies with units better than dragons pretty soon... So I say if you don't have a BD10 yet... Don't bother.

Boost buildings though... Those will still come into play... so good luck going overvault for the beast kennel and temple (blacksmith is cheap and engineering academy isn't worth it at the moment). Glad I got all those upgrades out of the way before guilds started.

JoKeRjr
03-17-2013, 12:38 PM
Here you go Pickles, looks like you could use this:

http://www.amazon.com/How-Win-Friends-Influence-People/dp/1439167346

Moore, I still like her bluntness, though it may have been partially aimed at my whining.

VileDoom
03-17-2013, 02:48 PM
But really guys... Who needs dragons any more because at this pace with all the LTQs... Most people are going to have full indestructible armies with units better than dragons pretty soon... So I say if you don't have a BD10 yet... Don't bother.

Boost buildings though... Those will still come into play... so good luck going overvault for the beast kennel and temple (blacksmith is cheap and engineering academy isn't worth it at the moment). Glad I got all those upgrades out of the way before guilds started.

I absolutely agree with you and I just don't understand why GREE chose to wash away the hard work and dedication of everyone who ran the gauntlet to BD10.

Shinazueli
03-17-2013, 03:59 PM
I absolutely agree with you and I just don't understand why GREE chose to wash away the hard work and dedication of everyone who ran the gauntlet to BD10.

Business. Bads can't get bd10. Bads cry. Bads stop playing. Bads don't spend. Gree makes the game more Bad-friendly. Gree makes money(from people trying to finish the LTQs), until the Bads get up to the shark pool and realize that those LTQs are also available to the sharks... So it's mainly a temporary fix. Dragons still mean something, you won't get a full indestructible army for years. You get like what 30 units tops from the LTQ? Out of 1500? And you may get two or three LTQs a month. It's just stat inflation. This is also assuming they leave the level cap at 200, they've already raised it in MW.

Edit: this isn't even mentioning weapons and armor, the economy you took the months to build isn't wasted at all, even if you have managed to farm 1500 armor and weapons, the guild you are in probably appreciates the gold. :)