PDA

View Full Version : WD Improvement: Add Defense Leader Power Attack to the Faction Alert

trickpat16
03-11-2013, 05:37 PM
Since doing a Power Attack on an opponent's Defense Leader such an unselfish act, I think the person's name should be posted as a Faction Alert. This would get many people off the fense about using Power Attacks. Thoughts?

ohgreatitsryan
03-11-2013, 05:40 PM
This is horrible, until we get faction alerts working better, I want nothing else in them. Other than faction leaders or accountants, does anyone else even check them?

mxz
03-11-2013, 05:41 PM
It's a critical role for many factions, for sure. But that's just too much to be putting on the newsfeed.

If your defense leader hitter is on the fence about whether to sacrifice for the team or be selfish, they're probably better suited for a different faction.

You all get the same prize, anyway. Who cares if you finish 34/39 or 36/39 in your faction's internal standings?

Q Raider
03-11-2013, 07:10 PM
Just fix the issue where you drop a power hit on him, the bar drops down then goes back up again to either a point above or a point below where it was.

We had one cleaned up outright with a normal attack and had to be followed with five or six power attacks to finally get the health bar to stop coming back up.

procsyzarc
03-11-2013, 07:21 PM
Would rather see them remove power attack from the rest of the team, quite a few times i hit power attack instead of normal attack to waste 75hp, but much like adding a confirm button before using gold it will never happen since they make a lot from the miss clicks

kylekrol
03-11-2013, 09:06 PM
this actually would help factions by putting this in the alerts that way you dont get to many people hitting the dl and wasting hits we have had that happen a few times

goldenarchie
03-11-2013, 10:12 PM
Yeah but communication is king.... I just hated the POWs not working and then the game crashing...weird gremlins this time around

Tournai
03-12-2013, 01:29 AM
this actually would help factions by putting this in the alerts that way you dont get to many people hitting the dl and wasting hits we have had that happen a few times

True we had the same thing due to refresh.

If they build in an auto refresh in the forum, that would be much better

nothing2seehere
03-12-2013, 07:38 AM
Yeah but communication is king.... I just hated the POWs not working and then the game crashing...weird gremlins this time around

Most programmers call those bugs. :)

Adm.J
03-12-2013, 12:40 PM
Personally, I think it's a ridiculous idea. If this is a problem for you, then you guys need to learn how to communicate or find a faction leader and/or officers that know what they are doing.

If you want to add anything even close to this, add a faction alert for when you defense leader's shield goes down.