PDA

View Full Version : Any plans to "fix" replying on peoples' walls?

Oceanz
03-11-2013, 04:34 PM
As many of you are probably aware, if you pull up your message wall and Reply to one of the comments someone leaves, it leaves the comment on your own wall. You have to Reply from your News screen if you want the comment to go on the other person's wall. I find myself having to check some of my faction members' walls after leaving them messages to see if they accidentally replied to my message on their own wall.

Is there any chance this will be fixed so that anytime you Reply to a message, it goes on that person's wall?

Thanks.

Beharry
03-11-2013, 04:38 PM
I figured this was going on. I would love to have this fixed too.

BSG123
03-11-2013, 04:40 PM
if you pull up your message wall and Reply to one of the comments someone leaves, it leaves the comment on your own wall.

Only temporarily. Say, if you log out and back into app, immediately, the comment will not be on your wall anymore.

BSG123
03-11-2013, 04:42 PM
Many players mean to reply to comments & leave the comment on their wall, instead of on the intended wall, but I think that's because they aren't paying attention—failing to hit the actual "reply" button and seeing the text box come up.

Oceanz
03-11-2013, 05:53 PM
Interesting. Thanks for the info. I just wish everyone realized to hit the Reply button!

Grand Overlord
03-11-2013, 07:47 PM
As many of you are probably aware, if you pull up your message wall and Reply to one of the comments someone leaves, it leaves the comment on your own wall. You have to Reply from your News screen if you want the comment to go on the other person's wall.
Thanks.

Strange, I thought the opposite was true. If you reply via your news feed as soon as the message appears, it goes to your own wall, however if you wait until it comes through to your comments wall, the reply will go to them.

Bravo Zulu
03-11-2013, 08:01 PM
We have found that hitting the reply button seems to send the message to where it originated. If someone came to ,y wall and posted a message and I hit reply- it goes back to my wall. If they send me a message via reply from their wall (typically originating from a news feed message) and I hit reply on my wall- it stays on my wall until I either close the game out and reopen it or perform some soft of action like attack a rival or do a mission.

That's what we have figured out through trial and error. Would LOVE to have that fixed. It is such a pain.