PDA

View Full Version : Join Top 25 Gunners

Cameltoe
03-11-2013, 11:20 AM
With BFE winding down it's time to assess where we all stand. To the players who play for a faction ranked #26 or higher: are you tired of spending gold and your valuable time and coming up short because your fellow teammates don't have the drive or dedication that you do? Have you realised that those people will never change and you must look for another faction where your efforts don't get wasted?

Then you should join the Gunners. We were #18 in BFG and soon to be crowned top 25 in BFE. We have grown stronger since BFG and we will continue to do so.

We have brought a handful of top 10 & 25 teams to their knees in BFE over the last couple days. We are tenacious and relentless.

Join a top team on the way up and you will be happy you did.

PM me for details.

Fifty5
03-11-2013, 05:50 PM
Looking for new fun faction.
Level 189
Iph 694k
Att 47k
Def 62k

Cameltoe
03-11-2013, 05:56 PM
PM sent Fifty5

Gandu
03-11-2013, 07:02 PM
I am level 163, with 56k in defense. I am an hourly player, and would love to join your faction. My id # is: 317 927 726.

Cameltoe
03-12-2013, 10:55 PM
Finished #17 in Egypt.

Don't let your gold only get you a top 100 or less prize. Come join us and be part of a top 25 team built on fun, loyalty, destroying the opposition, and celebrating victory and the spoils of war as a team should.

PM me for details

Cameltoe
03-14-2013, 09:29 PM
Bump it up

Cameltoe
03-18-2013, 07:09 PM
Since Gree seems unwilling to listen to their customers and move the Battle for China to a weekend other than Easter weekend, The Gunners have decided to choose family over Gree. We will secure a top 100 position in BFC rather than our typical top 25 spot. It is our estimation that we will have this position secured easily in time so that all of our members can turn off the game and enjoy Easter Day with their families or however they choose to spend it.

What's great about our faction is that as bad as we love to win in this game, this decision was unanimous amongst all of our members. These sort of decisions build team strength and unity and we are better than ever before.

We are announcing this so that new recruits can't say they were served fake goods. Make no mistake, we are a top 25 team and will remain so. We also though will not be mindless Gree drones.

The Gunners are still recruiting active members who will spend gold in battle, albeit less gold required in BFC than usual.

If you want to be part of a great faction who knows how to win both in game but more important in life than please PM me with inquiries.

Cameltoe
03-20-2013, 05:33 PM
Bump Bump Bump