PDA

View Full Version : Official Merge Supported by GREE ( call out to all top 1000 Faction Leaders )

Tournai
03-11-2013, 04:28 AM
No this is not a recruit Thread! ( but maybe it is? )

Guys, This is a call out to all other Top 1000 Factions that are willing to Merge.

Do to lack of dedication from a few of my members, I have to kick a few players.

The Dutch Fighters used to end in the top 500, but unfortunattely we cant make that happend in Egypt, do to less WD points and annoying members.

Now I saw a few '' Dutch " Factions fighting against us, but it feels Strange.

So wouldnt it be smart to Merge for Real, and ask this officially to Gree to make that happen.

I get the problems why you dont want to leave youre faction because of effort that was put in your own factions ( same goes for me ).

Lets ask Gree to support us, and merge our members together Including Bank amount and Bonusses that are bought and also the concrete off course.

There are enough Dutch Factions and dedicated members that could have much more competitive fun, to reach that top 500 or higher instead of staying in the middle of the top lists.

Leaders, we could all do so much better.

please contact me trough PM

The Dutch Fighters got an active Forum, so everything is set up, now the only thing we need is new dedicated members that are willing to fight with other Dutchies All over the world.

( CJ can you let me know if this is a possible thing to do? )

Big Apple
03-11-2013, 04:31 AM
Good luck from a fellow Dutchman.

Jhenry02
03-11-2013, 04:31 AM
Wow, just wow

krabbie
03-11-2013, 04:48 AM
Our dutch faction fought against your faction to... we are called 'dutchies' and are propably going to finish outside the top 500 too, since we are currently placed around place 700. I think a real merge won't be possible, since guild member increases cost a lot of money and a merge would mean a 'free' guild member expansion. How much active and supporting members does your faction have and what are your benefits? Maybe i can discuss things within my faction!

I'll ad you as an allie for starters! Update: we were already allies :D

SGT Rud
03-11-2013, 05:15 AM
Ahh, the possibilities of a merger. I think that merging factions is a good idea. After Greenland we had a merger with another faction. Pretty much what it meant was everyone in the other faction quit and joined mine. I wish that there was a merger button that transfered money and concrete. Bonuses would be harder. Obviously if each faction had only 5% defense from building bonuses, the disbanded factions bonus couldn't transfer over as the new faction already has it, but if there was a bonus the new faction didn't have, bringing the new bonus from the old faction would be a good idea. We wouldn't want the old factions 5% to become the more expensive 5% added on to the 5% the new faction already has. This would be a little unfair to other factions out there. But I could understand if the amount of the old factions 5% bonus was subtracted from the new factions future 5% bonus cost. Does this make sense to everyone?

krabbie
03-11-2013, 05:21 AM
We also had some members of another dutch faction join our faction to after Greenland. Our faction benifits are:
Health regen + 20%
Infantry defence + 15%
Ground defence + 10%
Air defence + 5%
Sea defence + 5%
Building defence + 20%
Building output + 10%
Guild member increase + 14

Most of our members are above level 100 and have att and def above 80.000. Most of us don't play with gold

Tournai
03-11-2013, 06:14 AM
Good luck from a fellow Dutchman.

Thanks man, So what faction are you in?

Wow, just wow

Isnt it? Lol

Tournai
03-11-2013, 06:21 AM
Ahh, the possibilities of a merger. I think that merging factions is a good idea. After Greenland we had a merger with another faction. Pretty much what it meant was everyone in the other faction quit and joined mine. I wish that there was a merger button that transfered money and concrete. Bonuses would be harder. Obviously if each faction had only 5% defense from building bonuses, the disbanded factions bonus couldn't transfer over as the new faction already has it, but if there was a bonus the new faction didn't have, bringing the new bonus from the old faction would be a good idea. We wouldn't want the old factions 5% to become the more expensive 5% added on to the 5% the new faction already has. This would be a little unfair to other factions out there. But I could understand if the amount of the old factions 5% bonus was subtracted from the new factions future 5% bonus cost. Does this make sense to everyone?

GREE should make it possible, We all donated money for bonusses, so why not pay back in money for the new faction.
They can see how much is donated in total per faction! just have to merge it in the other factions bank
Faction ID Merge aint that hard to do! maybe its true

" This would be a little unfair to other factions out there ", but if it is possible they can do the same.

Like Gree needs more then 10000 factions , i dont think they would care.

SGT Rud
03-11-2013, 06:29 AM
I can agree with the above. It would be better if the disbanded factions bonus were turned back into cash and moved to the new faction. That would be the best route.

Dutchie
03-11-2013, 06:49 AM
Our dutch faction fought against your faction to... we are called 'dutchies' and are propably going to finish outside the top 500 too, since we are currently placed around place 700. I think a real merge won't be possible, since guild member increases cost a lot of money and a merge would mean a 'free' guild member expansion. How much active and supporting members does your faction have and what are your benefits? Maybe i can discuss things within my faction!

I'll ad you as an allie for starters! Update: we were already allies :D

Ik ben de originele maar ik blijf zitten waar ik ben omdat wij zijn top 100 ;D

Veel succes!

*BaJo*
03-11-2013, 07:17 AM
The idea is nice but it will not happen I'm affraid.

Met alleen Nederlandstaligen zou het wel een stuk beter werken. Maar we hebben als factie besloten niet uit onze factie te stappen, iedereen mag er bij ons bij komen maar wij gaan niet verhuizen. Zonde van alle tijd.

Tournai
03-11-2013, 07:24 AM

Veel succes!

I see so many Dutchies in my Allie list, I dont know why, But I will not delete them :P

Tournai
03-11-2013, 07:33 AM
The idea is nice but it will not happen I'm affraid.

Met alleen Nederlandstaligen zou het wel een stuk beter werken. Maar we hebben als factie besloten niet uit onze factie te stappen, iedereen mag er bij ons bij komen maar wij gaan niet verhuizen. Zonde van alle tijd.

Exactly cause of that reason No one wants to leave his faction! Time and money invest.

Thats why GREE should support us!, a lot of my faction members are willing to merge!
But I do not want to lose my invested money in bonusses and increase, so Merge of bonus and bank money would be awesome.

GREE has more then 10000 factions and only the top 100 , 250 maybe 500 and 1000 are paying gold.

So a few less factions will not matter to them.

TDF will have after EGYPT 6 spots available ! and in one day I can buy 2 more spots for members.

So if you have a smaller faction or only 8 members that are dedicated Let me know!

We can even ask to Change the Faction Name I dont care!

I just want play with Only dedicated members.

*BaJo*
03-11-2013, 07:47 AM
Than we are to big :D If I only count the realty dedicated guys we have 16 of them (almost all Dutch)

We are with 26 we will make some room after Egypt and can buy 4 extra spots. So we will have room for 8 to 10 people maybe 12.

Already more than half of the guys is dutch and we would like to see that amount increased.

Some Random Clown
03-11-2013, 07:51 AM
I feel your pain, it takes double the points to go from 1000 to 500 right now. if you dont throw gold at it you need a full house of busy people to make it happen.

Tournai
03-11-2013, 07:51 AM
Is het niet "" The Dutch Marines " of '' De Nederlandse Mariniers '' dan?

I.P.V De Dutch Marines.

So what is the Max membership a faction can have?

*BaJo*
03-11-2013, 07:58 AM
:p Staat eigenlijk wel leuk zo, een samentrekking van Nederlands en Engels. Maar we heten eigenlijk gewoon Dutch Marines

I thought the Maximum number of members is 40.

mistergreen
03-11-2013, 08:00 AM
Hit me up if you would rather be part of a top 200 faction. Gold not required.

Dutchie
03-11-2013, 08:11 AM
:p Staat eigenlijk wel leuk zo, een samentrekking van Nederlands en Engels. Maar we heten eigenlijk gewoon Dutch Marines

I thought the Maximum number of members is 40.

60.. we are at 46 now!

Tournai
03-11-2013, 08:11 AM
Hit me up if you would rather be part of a top 200 faction. Gold not required.

You have Dutch players? Can 25 members fit in your faction? Dont think so.

So again this is where it gets stuck, thats why we need a OFFICIAL Merge supported by GREE

Dutchie
03-11-2013, 08:13 AM
I see so many Dutchies in my Allie list, I dont know why, But I will not delete them :P

I am a breeding machine :D

HGF69
03-11-2013, 08:16 AM
If any faction has 6 strong fighters particulary the 6 big spenders in Air Force Special Ops we'll take you. Vacancies will be coming soon.

Dutchie
03-11-2013, 08:18 AM
If any faction has 6 strong fighters particulary the 6 big spenders in Air Force Special Ops we'll take you. Vacancies will be coming soon.

So what happened to the non-gold friendly faction ;P

Fedup
03-11-2013, 08:19 AM
I already requested a faction merge from support before egypt when my small faction left to merge with another, there was millions in the bank several bought bonuses, built forts and extra concrete and all was lost into oblivion because support said they could not merger factions or transfer whats in one bank to the new factions bank, that really annoyed me because all that money and effort to build the small faction was totally wasted.

mistergreen
03-11-2013, 08:30 AM
You have Dutch players? Can 25 members fit in your faction? Dont think so.

Well, looks like you have all the answers. Good luck to you then.

Tournai
03-11-2013, 08:32 AM
I already requested a faction merge from support before egypt when my small faction left to merge with another, there was millions in the bank several bought bonuses, built forts and extra concrete and all was lost into oblivion because support said they could not merger factions or transfer whats in one bank to the new factions bank, that really annoyed me because all that money and effort to build the small faction was totally wasted.

Thats Total Bull from GREE, They Have Factions ID's wich shows everything. Also whats left behind, they should be able to put that in the other faction you joined! they have that Faction ID to.
Did the " founder " of your old faction send the ticket?

Fedup
03-11-2013, 09:40 AM
yes we both did

i gave them full and complete info it was my faction and the other faction also sent in all id numbers everything

Tournai
03-11-2013, 03:57 PM
So Will they make it possible CJ54? If both leaders want to merge why isnt this possible?

And Why is my faction still locked? I can not remove member eventhough we already have our prices!

Vivalafunque
03-11-2013, 04:05 PM
Sorry jongens, zou jullie graag wilen 'joinen', maar ik zit in een top 10 faction ;)
Good luck!
Ik ga jullie zeker opzoeken met Kingdom Age, mijn naam daarin is Viva La Funque

Tournai
03-11-2013, 04:13 PM
Sorry jongens, zou jullie graag wilen 'joinen', maar ik zit in een top 10 faction ;)
Good luck!

Luxe top 10, er zijn wel meerdere NL members verspreidt over top factions. Ik baal er van :P

Anyway NOW TDF HAS 5 SPOTS AVAILABLE SINCE 5 Minutes!! ( ben je Nederlands en zit je in een faction boven de top 1000 Join THE DUTCH FIGHTERS )

Chop cult
03-11-2013, 04:16 PM
would be great for smaller factions to merge.the logistics don't seem that hard to work out.It gets discouraging to fight it out with other top 4000 factions over a small prize.( first post,but I have been reading the forum for a while,look forward to getting to know you guys)

Tournai
03-11-2013, 04:20 PM
Good luck!

BTW wil je in KA joinen? Ik haal jou graag binnen! invite ons, dan zorg ik dat je erin komt

Update: ik zie je invite, heb je nog even geduld?

Tournai
03-11-2013, 04:21 PM
would be great for smaller factions to merge.the logistics don't seem that hard to work out.It gets discouraging to fight it out with other top 4000 factions over a small prize.( first post,but I have been reading the forum for a while,look forward to getting to know you guys)

So what are your stats? Want to Join TDF? PM Me if you are interested in a dedicated team?!

Gnb
03-11-2013, 04:27 PM
En de Belgen zijn er ook welkom. Je leert er een heel nieuwe woordenschat :D
Komaan gasten join!

_667_
03-11-2013, 04:44 PM
Ik kan wel wat Nederlanders gebruiken in mijn factie!! Ik heb top spelers uit the USA en een paar uit Europa en Azië..
Wij zijn geplaatst op 151,vorige oorlog kwamen we binnen op plaats 180 en wat je zegt er zitten altijd gasten bij voor een gratis ritje. Onze factie bestaat uit 40man van over de hele wereld. Het gaat bij ons 24u per dag door maar ik mis nog een paar goeie jongens voor de regio Europa (Nederland)
Wij hebben een eigen forum en een minimale donatie van 1mil per dag dat is niet zo veel he!!
Ben je opzoek naar gezelligheid en een team met weinig druk, klop dan bij ons aan!!
Echte team players daar zijn we naar opzoek..
Minimum te halen score in een oorlog is 25.000

LEGEND SQUAD!!!
Faction code 481960155
contact mij hier of op id323639977

krabbie
03-12-2013, 01:01 AM

Veel succes!

Gefeliciteerd! Top 100 gaan wij nooit halen, aangezien we geen of bijna geen gold-members hebben, maar dat vind ik niet erg. Het is gewoon top om te proberen om met ons allen zover mogelijk te komen!