PDA

View Full Version : Just :mad:

A3OT
03-10-2013, 11:16 PM
Gree just should make this icon about asking spending gold on upgrades and so on, because it is very annoying me, today I came from work and opened modern war, just checked upgrade and touched screen 2 times and by mistake push bottom "fast upgrade"(why it is always being in the middle of touching building..hm:confused:) , then the same happened with just started expand...crap...So, in 20 min I lost ~500Gold...I don't want write about it to support, because I still waiting for my 1500 Gold that I didn't buy, but bought money(submit ticket near month ago, and some days ago receive massage with question "do you still have issue with it???(oh rly?2690))...

Dudebot121256
03-10-2013, 11:29 PM
I have misclicked many times and spent gold. If you do send a ticket, they'll reimburse you. At least, that's what they did for me.

Sillybeans
03-11-2013, 01:30 AM
After many many months of waiting ofc

A3OT
03-11-2013, 02:08 AM
Yea...Yea...Don't want to submit ticket and wait another month, then receive again " Do you still have issue with it"

Вот такие вот дела :D

Alo
03-12-2013, 08:17 AM

I got january tickets sorted out, now they are already starting to answer greenland tickets :D

Sir josh
06-24-2013, 09:49 AM
I just wanna say that the reason why I came in here is just looking for a thread on Cambria massage spa (http://www.cambriawellness.com/), have you heard it before? if you are familiar with it please let me know about it for giving sort of information. Thanks!

It's really easy....don't use gold. Don't have gold available to spend. Enjoy the game without gold.

Petrol
06-24-2013, 11:22 AM
Send an email to support. Took a week to get 2 refunds

KFH
06-24-2013, 11:51 AM
Gree just should make this icon about asking spending gold on upgrades and so on, because it is very annoying me, today I came from work and opened modern war, just checked upgrade and touched screen 2 times and by mistake push bottom "fast upgrade"(why it is always being in the middle of touching building..hm:confused:) , then the same happened with just started expand...crap...So, in 20 min I lost ~500Gold...I don't want write about it to support, because I still waiting for my 1500 Gold that I didn't buy, but bought money(submit ticket near month ago, and some days ago receive massage with question "do you still have issue with it???(oh rly?2690))...This Just happened to me with 600 gold, i got my reply within a week and my they fixed the issue on the eight day.
What i did
1. send in ticket with important header. Like "lost gold help!!?
2. write a clear message stating exactly what happened.
3. Make sure to be polite (major part)
4. the first one one fix it make sure to reply. right away with the old ticket number, even though the ticket is still going to be open.
I'm not sure if it's just my experience, but Gree has taken a little while to respond. but they get it sorted out