PDA

View Full Version : My goodness we are so blessed. Choose the best team.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-10-2013, 07:49 PM
We have been very blessed. There are 4,000 great factions playing for first place. We love, respect, and admire all of them. We have been lucky, had a few lucky breaks, and we might win. Ferr, what a genius. Ken, that guy could lead his own faction. Bandit, he's a clever one. "J", he's one to be feared. CCV, players tremble at the mention of those three letters. I could continue, all I'll say is it ain't over. Ferr can break our necks by looking at us. Whatever happens, win or lose, we'll respect the decision of the fans. We aren't worthy of being champions. We know that. We were all born to lose. How we win?We just don't know. So, thank you for hating us, or supporting us. We respect your decision.

Ericinico
03-10-2013, 07:51 PM
We have been very blessed. There are 4,000 great factions playing for first place. We love, respect, and admire all of them. We have been lucky, had a few lucky breaks, and we might win. Ferr, what a genius. Ken, that guy could lead his own faction. Bandit, he's a clever one. "J", he's one to be feared. CCV, players tremble at the mention of those three letters. I could continue, all I'll say is it ain't over. Ferr can break our necks by looking at us. Whatever happens, win or lose, we'll respect the decision of the fans. We aren't worthy of being champions. We know that. We were all born to lose. How we win?We just don't know. So, thank you for hating us, or supporting us. We respect your decision.I admire your smart ways to save money. Lol, what do you do for a living? Other than MW, of course.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-10-2013, 07:55 PM
I admire your smart ways to save money. Lol, what do you do for a living? Other than MW, of course.I own a cattle ranch, a ninja training academy, a dance school, a pirate training school, a costume shop, and a liars college, but I'm retired.

Xjarhead
03-10-2013, 07:59 PM
We have been very blessed. There are 4,000 great factions playing for first place. We love, respect, and admire all of them. We have been lucky, had a few lucky breaks, and we might win. Ferr, what a genius. Ken, that guy could lead his own faction. Bandit, he's a clever one. "J", he's one to be feared. CCV, players tremble at the mention of those three letters. I could continue, all I'll say is it ain't over. Ferr can break our necks by looking at us. Whatever happens, win or lose, we'll respect the decision of the fans. We aren't worthy of being champions. We know that. We were all born to lose. How we win?We just don't know. So, thank you for hating us, or supporting us. We respect your decision. it is truly a Happy Happy place that has been created for all to enjoy, a place we can all come together and enjoy each other company with a friendly competition. already looking forward to next event.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-10-2013, 08:06 PM
A very big shout out and much love to Gree and Chris, who make this wonderful game possible. Thank you Gree and Chris.

CAPT.GIN
03-10-2013, 08:16 PM
Looks like I'm the real winner here again....

Dudebot121256
03-10-2013, 08:21 PM
I can never figure you out, PJ. Stay mystical :)

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-10-2013, 08:25 PM
If the people want the privateers gone, I'm sure they'll honor your wishes. I know the privateers want to stay, but if you vote them out of the game, all privateers will leave.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-10-2013, 08:26 PM
Looks like I'm the real winner here again....Sir, when you appear, well you appear.

Vballmadam
03-10-2013, 08:31 PM
[QUOTE=Dudebot121256;636510]I can never figure you out, PJ. Stay mystical :)[/QUOTE

He is who he is....multi talented, highly educated, prankster, lovable, wise, entertaining, comedian, multi faceted, well rounded, eccentric, enthusiastic, articulate, a leader, witty, energetic, generous, caring, passionate...and the list can go on and on!

Kudu22
03-10-2013, 08:31 PM
Just having way too much fun on this side.

I am a cow
03-11-2013, 12:50 AM
ferr will win if PUN does not