PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to all the teams in Egypt.

Speed ump
03-10-2013, 02:33 PM
Congrats to everyone for their hard work in Egypt. Ferr fought hard to maintain his second place status, what's that? Oh I'm sorry, I seem to be a little premature. I've just been informed we still have a full day left. My bad.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-10-2013, 02:43 PM
Yes, but WE knew the result within the 1st hour.

We win because we can.

You lose because you can't.

Don't push the button.

I said, don't push the button.

All it brings is more agony and defeat.

Don't push the button.

Some people are born to win, others born to lose.

It's in your DNA.

Nothing you can do about it, just accept it.

You'll only be 1st loser, then you begin to lose even more.

The myth has been exposed.

Paper penguin, just a paper penguin.

Fear not penguin, losing is all you've got.

You were offered a compromise, you rejected it.

Losers don't dictate terms to conquerors.

Oh yeah, forget those auctions, there'll be a different winner next time.

camper killer
03-10-2013, 02:44 PM
I am going for a celebration Camping trip. Who all wants to come?

Bronson
03-10-2013, 02:52 PM
FACTIONS THOUGHT CHANGING NAMES TO ONE FOR ALL WILL HELP, NOT WITH THESE FACTION. LOO AT THE LEADER BOARD AT YOU WILL SEE WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT.

I see 1st PUN, 2ND Penguins, 3rd Superfaction - No change there.

Does the board go lower down than that? I haven't had to look!

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-10-2013, 02:59 PM
There is a lot more to come other than what i have mentioned. i want a full refund and also what about all the hours i have put in. I will not be the only one who feels like that soon.REMEMBER GREE WE AS PLAYERS MAKE THIS GAME WORK AND YOUR BUSINESS. WE STOP EVERYTHING STOPSI like your style. You're brave to do this. I admire people like you. Why?Well, I'm kind of like you. Remember Komou GACHA. Please tell us more. I will help. I know some things too.

Speed ump
03-10-2013, 03:01 PM
I hear what you're saying, but it's just not making sense. Even if someone had all that info, it might give the a few moments advantage at best, not a deal breaker in helping to win the event. So why would gree do this? What benefit would it be for the team that had it, or to gree itself? I think you may be misunderstanding some info you may have, it might possibly even be a list made by the opposing faction and given to another team by an angry ex team member.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-10-2013, 03:09 PM
Okay, people are following you. Give us a bone, dog.

camper killer
03-10-2013, 03:13 PM
Follow me as i might have to put everything up on twitter if CJ doesnt not do what i have asked.

https://twitter.com/GreeAreScammers

Block me, ban my ip, remove my post and i will post everything that is a promise.

I have even screen shots of players saying they get info from gree and also saying stuff about gold.

not to bust your bubble but people have been posting about "free" gold and other things since this game began. that doesn't mean a thing. sorry friend but your doing more harm than good. please stop spamming the forums with your false hopes.

Speed ump
03-10-2013, 03:13 PM
Wake up, you might go ahead and post that info. If it is what you say, there is no explanation gree can give. There might be others who can explain where it came from if they see it. Sometimes gold has been given as compensation for gold lost fighting hacker factions etc. I have heard this, and seems fair if this is the case. I have no way to determine if this is along the lines of what you are seeing. Just some possible explanations.

Speed ump
03-10-2013, 03:15 PM
Also the gree scam thing you are linking too is something based in Japan, with Japanese games, based on laws there, and are over a year old at this point.

Jhenry02
03-10-2013, 04:01 PM
Darf I'm a sea donkey

Trebor
03-10-2013, 04:09 PM
Following No tweets I feel cheated

Speed ump
03-10-2013, 04:11 PM
I think we know a thing or two about the same name thing. We invented it. Remember the sisters of mercy? lol. That's so Greenland. Got to keep up with the times.

Товарищ
03-10-2013, 04:38 PM
uh ooohhhh...
But seriously, the only different winner will be GREE, so actually it's the same old winner as always.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-10-2013, 04:56 PM
uh ooohhhh...But seriously, the only different winner will be GREE, so actually it's the same old winner as always.

Its worth dropping a few unneeded coin to deny others their pleasures.

In fact, it's not only worth it, it's fun.

You gotta pay for your fun.

Life ain't free, dog.

mxz
03-10-2013, 05:21 PM
I still can't comprehend why this guy (edit: wake up) thinks he's such a big deal. Someone care to explain why I should care?

Speed ump
03-10-2013, 05:24 PM
For that matter, why do you think you are. He's just responding to posts from what I see, youre doing a good troll imitation.

BigD@wg
03-10-2013, 05:29 PM

Life ain't free, dog.

Hey wait a minute.. I'm the only D@wg around here. :D

Warpath
03-10-2013, 05:29 PM
Stop complaining man, enjoy the FREE game you like to play. Stats, no Stats who gives a.... If you have no gold inventory then expect to loose that is how the game works. Indestructible and Destructible, key words. Gold = Indestructible. If you dont want to spend then dont, those who do then we do. No one is twisting your arm to spend, its a FREE choice you make. You expect a business to give you everything FREE, wake up and let me welcome you to reality. GREE is a business for profit not a non-profit organization. If everything in the game was made easy and FREE then everyone would be winners. Cant have Chiefs without Indians. So again, if you are gonna complain about the game the easiest thing for you todo is dont play it. I am in a top 25 faction, am I crying about top 1, 2,3, and 10, nope! If it happens it happens, if not then it doesn't! Ill still continue to play the game and buy gold inventory.

Stop complaining about being attacked, if everyone was your ally then you would have no one to attack!

-Nightcrawler

mxz
03-10-2013, 05:39 PM
For that matter, why do you think you are. He's just responding to posts from what I see, youre doing a good troll imitation.I'm just a regular dude trying to find some order in the chaos. No need to spread the hate. I apologize if the inquisitive American in me has personally offended you in some way.

Speed ump
03-11-2013, 05:33 AM
Well said warpath, why do so many hate on winners. Everyone is fighting to make the best spot they can, with the resources they have avaible. If buffet or gates stepped into the game and really wanted to fund a faction, we would have no way to compete with that, and would be just as happy with our second place effort. I can't afford the biggest home in my city, nor the biggest fleet of expensive cars. There are those who can, and I'm happy for them. Dosnt mean I can't keep keep striving to do better for myself, without trying to take from them.

DILL3NGER
03-11-2013, 06:12 AM
*Gets popcorn.

Vegaman
03-11-2013, 10:41 AM

Life ain't free, dog.

Doing what you like is freedom, liking what you do is happiness..... Nuff Said Dawg..

CplJC
03-11-2013, 11:32 AM
GREE truly is a genious! Look at the numbers..Competition is driving this Gold MINE baby..ROFL>

4Nik8R
03-11-2013, 11:52 AM
Spending ones money is there business. I personally play for free and doing very well. However, with all these high dollar factions, most factions are dissolving. Its hard to be competitive when you face up with one of these factions. Within the first 15 minutes of a battle ealier, 30k wd points scored on us! So they chose to spend gold, its human nature to be competetive. Just deal with...

Dhusagar
03-11-2013, 12:07 PM
So people have other people's stats. - so what? They will change again before the next battle.

If you are talking about true stats as opposed to the jump-a-lot stats, then you can get those from any Beta tester, and they are still not accurate. For example, they don't show you the attack or defence skill point differentiator, so you can still get caught with your pants down if you are not careful.

Of greater concern to all factions should be the points that were not counted during battle. This time, the 3-hit problem was less, but anyone taking careful note will have seen that all 4 hits were not always counted in the wins or points. I. Guess those factions that were hitting hard and fast will be most likely to have overlooked the number of missed points. This will mainly have affected the top 10-25 factions doing fast refills. On this basis, PUN were probably hit the hardest (not defending PUN here).

If you have evidence of wrong-doing, just post the evidence and stop making a drama out of it.

(My 2 cents).

OwainCymro
03-11-2013, 12:55 PM
The pirates were not born to win.

The pirates do not have a 'winning gene' in their DNA.

There is no secret to being where the pirates are braiding being willing to spend a lot of money.

Without buying any vaults the pirates wouldn't stand a chance.

The pirates would be weak.

The pirates would be scared and afraid.

The pirates rely on money and money only.

The only way to disprove this is to go through a WD event without spending more money than some people across the world don't even see.

Pirates, I have an offer.

Complete the next WD event WITHOUT gold.

And see where you place.

But prove to us that you are being faithful.

-Owain

Captain Steelman
03-11-2013, 01:00 PM

You are aware, arenīt you, that there is a great chance that the statement above is going to be the most expensive statement you have ever done...

crazeejay
03-11-2013, 01:19 PM
Ain't that the truth bro!! :)
GREE truly is a genious! Look at the numbers..Competition is driving this Gold MINE baby..ROFL>

Dirk Durbin37
03-11-2013, 06:37 PM
I have a feeling this Twitter picture posting is going to be similar to Geraldo Rivera opening Al Capone's safe. My money says it will only be a picture of this guys Ally code. Then it will be the most creative and elaborate way of spamming to get allies.

Товарищ
03-11-2013, 06:55 PM

Life ain't free, dog.

So you think it's fun to pay to make it worse for others? If it's Ferr, in MW, I don't think it's a very big deal. But in general, that's a pretty nasty thing to say.

But as for paying for fun...
MAN can I come up with stuff in this world that make GREE look about as significant as a sandgrain on a beach!
The money you're spending, how about at least buying a top PC and playing REAL games?
Space travel?
Ever heard of preppers? Check out the show Doomsday Preppers.
Travelling?
How about sponsoring a physics experiment/research and making a contribution to human history? What is GREE and MW in the longer scheme of things? Extending life wouldn't be so bad though, eh?
Ever tried remote controlled models?

Man if I had your money PJ, I'd think long term, real long term, but would also enjoy life on the way (very glad I wasn't BORN with that money though!).
Just the time you put into MW, not to mention the money, whatever do you get out of this bubble? Being talked about anonymously on a forum? I'm seriously gonna spend much less time on this myself...
For no misunderstandings: I wish you the best.

Freddiefree1
03-11-2013, 07:35 PM
Here it is...they just took out Freddie1...why? Because he told the truth..
you want to post on a Nazi wall? Up to you...you want to play a game
where you are getting cheated? Up to you...more to follow.

Speed ump
03-11-2013, 09:50 PM
Tob. I don't see pj trying to tell you ow to spend your money, he can spend his hard earned money any way he pleases. It's really begining to irk me when I see this kind of thing. He's a winner, so you feel the need to get him to spend his money elsewhere, so that you or someone else can be winners. Yet ferr spent a mint and I don't see anyone telling him the same thing. In fact I see some rooting for him to spend even more to beat us, rather than any of the things you suggested to pj. Keep out of others people's pocketbooks guys, we don't want in your buisness. Your choices are your choices.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-11-2013, 11:31 PM
You are aware, arenīt you, that there is a great chance that the statement above is going to be the most expensive statement you have ever done...

I only participated with intensity in the first auction.

I've placed in a few others.

Auctions bore me.

That said, I know a couple guys that LOVE those auctions.

In fact, I know THREE gentlemen that like those auctions.

If I were a betting man, my money would be on those three.

That said, I don't care about auctions?

Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck could win for all I care.

Come to think about it, big guy, how many of those auctions have you won?

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-11-2013, 11:33 PM
Tob. I don't see pj trying to tell you ow to spend your money, he can spend his hard earned money any way he pleases. It's really begining to irk me when I see this kind of thing. He's a winner, so you feel the need to get him to spend his money elsewhere, so that you or someone else can be winners. Yet ferr spent a mint and I don't see anyone telling him the same thing. In fact I see some rooting for him to spend even more to beat us, rather than any of the things you suggested to pj. Keep out of others people's pocketbooks guys, we don't want in your buisness. Your choices are your choices.

My friend, I'm glad we're friends.

I'm happy to back your play.

Tell me how I can assist, even if its staying the heck out of your way.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-11-2013, 11:37 PM
So you think it's fun to pay to make it worse for others? If it's Ferr, in MW, I don't think it's a very big deal. But in general, that's a pretty nasty thing to say.

But as for paying for fun...
MAN can I come up with stuff in this world that make GREE look about as significant as a sandgrain on a beach!
The money you're spending, how about at least buying a top PC and playing REAL games?
Space travel?
Ever heard of preppers? Check out the show Doomsday Preppers.
Travelling?
How about sponsoring a physics experiment/research and making a contribution to human history? What is GREE and MW in the longer scheme of things? Extending life wouldn't be so bad though, eh?
Ever tried remote controlled models?

Man if I had your money PJ, I'd think long term, real long term, but would also enjoy life on the way (very glad I wasn't BORN with that money though!).
Just the time you put into MW, not to mention the money, whatever do you get out of this bubble? Being talked about anonymously on a forum? I'm seriously gonna spend much less time on this myself...
For no misunderstandings: I wish you the best.

Hey Mr. Big Stuff, I see no need to lay out my financial statement on a public forum.

As far as YOU telling me what I can buy, achieve, pursue, or own; if only you knew, Mr. Big Stuff.

Luck?

Luck is as real as Santa Claus.

Warpath
03-12-2013, 12:23 AM
Owen, I would take that statement seriously from PJ. I am no Pirate, but have seen some players who have incredibly high stats. Talking over a mil, having one camp on your base is not pleasant. It might just even ruin the game more for you. I have seen one player at 1.2 mil, so I can picture a pirates stats. I am sure that with no gold in the next faction they would still place an easy top 10 with their stats. Believe me when I tell you this, they are not all in the 200 level, you will hit some at low levels. The best thing to do is enjoy the game. We can sit here all day and cry about how we are not in first place, how they do it, how much they spend ect.... But at the end of the day they are still in first place as of today. I'll tell you right now that you won't place anything above 500 without gold unless you have incredibly high stats.

I am not here to tell you what to do, nor do I mean any disrespect, but that is how the game is built. If it was an all free game, then GREE wouldn't have put a Gold Option, but its there and meant for people who want to spend and we spend what we can.

The pirates were not born to win.

The pirates do not have a 'winning gene' in their DNA.

There is no secret to being where the pirates are braiding being willing to spend a lot of money.

Without buying any vaults the pirates wouldn't stand a chance.

The pirates would be weak.

The pirates would be scared and afraid.

The pirates rely on money and money only.

The only way to disprove this is to go through a WD event without spending more money than some people across the world don't even see.

Pirates, I have an offer.

Complete the next WD event WITHOUT gold.

And see where you place.

But prove to us that you are being faithful.

-Owain

Brummied
03-12-2013, 01:14 AM
Well said warpath! The hint is in the name GAME, play to have fun or complain about the rules and annoy everyone, I'm sure all you 'the complainers' are the bane of the family when it comes to Christmas...lol Chillax people enjoy or don't play! Simple! Congratulations to all acheivers! Enjoy the party! :D

Owen, I would take that statement seriously from PJ. I am no Pirate, but have seen some players who have incredibly high stats. Talking over a mil, having one camp on your base is not pleasant. It might just even ruin the game more for you. I have seen one player at 1.2 mil, so I can picture a pirates stats. I am sure that with no gold in the next faction they would still place an easy top 10 with their stats. Believe me when I tell you this, they are not all in the 200 level, you will hit some at low levels. The best thing to do is enjoy the game. We can sit here all day and cry about how we are not in first place, how they do it, how much they spend ect.... But at the end of the day they are still in first place as of today. I'll tell you right now that you won't place anything above 500 without gold unless you have incredibly high stats.

I am not here to tell you what to do, nor do I mean any disrespect, but that is how the game is built. If it was an all free game, then GREE wouldn't have put a Gold Option, but its there and meant for people who want to spend and we spend what we can.

Captain Steelman
03-12-2013, 02:26 AM
I only participated with intensity in the first auction.

I've placed in a few others.

Auctions bore me.

That said, I know a couple guys that LOVE those auctions.

In fact, I know THREE gentlemen that like those auctions.

If I were a betting man, my money would be on those three.

That said, I don't care about auctions?

Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck could win for all I care.

Come to think about it, big guy, how many of those auctions have you won?

Ops, my mistake. I didnīt realize that you were bragging on somebody elseīs behalf. I really thought that you were going for the auction event your self.... Sry about the misunderstanding...

I know for a fact that any challenge versus the Master of Auction Events would be close to an act of insanity, at least with my budget for this game. Therefore I do not even participate in those events. I can however rejoice together with the auction event winner, now that he is my faction leader. Maybe something for your Happy Thread...

Baraka
03-12-2013, 03:43 AM
Congrats again to PUN again. Another Epic performance.

GuyInLobsterSuit
03-12-2013, 04:51 AM
It is wonderful to be magnanimous in victory.

Where the skill you have displayed speaks for itself.

Safe in the knowledge you did it fair and square, without any unfair advantage.

I would feel great pride.

spitfire
03-12-2013, 05:39 AM
what auction are you all talkin about? I want in! .....

Trebor
03-12-2013, 07:32 AM
I'm guessing us common folk weren't supposed to know about this

Freddiefree1
03-12-2013, 08:17 AM
Hey Freddiefree1

Hello again...

Freddie, he no what to do!
Yes GreeMW, Freddie no what to do:)
As Freddie previously mentioned, he will miss his friends.

Товарищ
03-12-2013, 05:34 PM
@speed ump
@pj
Like I said, will put less time into this, so short response.

1. I reacted to one thing about what PJ said, first paragraph.

2. I'm not telling anybody how to spend their money. It's all suggestions/questions and/or what I would have done.

3. I don't care about placing anywhere in this game.
I play free for gaming's sake, not pay2win.
That includes being a great faction member!
So far the time investment has been manageable.

peace out

BigD@wg
03-12-2013, 06:01 PM

I'm guessing us common folk weren't supposed to know about this

Not a new or secret event. They are talking about the leaderboard auction crate events. The one Ferr always wins (except for the first few that had multiple winners).

cuzen
03-12-2013, 06:58 PM
Not a new or secret event. They are talking about the leaderboard auction crate events. The one Ferr always wins (except for the first few that had multiple winners).
What is a "leaderboard auction crate event"? Is that the one where whoever opens the most crates in a specified time wins? What does that have to do with an auction?

Warpath
03-12-2013, 08:29 PM
The auction he is referring too is like the very first event for Egypt, where Ferr placed 1st place with about 546 gold pieces received from chests. I was top 18 and fine with that . Either way the top 50 get the same price. I recall Pirate Lord coming in 2nd, holding 1st place for a few days. Regardless everyone showed good performance.

Товарищ
03-13-2013, 01:59 PM
I spoke too soon.
There's one aspect I didn't consider:
It was PJ's position that made him able to start the boycott. A position enabled by all the time and money spent.
So all the spending put him in a position to help every one of us, that are torturing ourselves with this GREE game.

PJ, I'm sorry! I was unnecessarily harsh on your choices.
My "suggestions" still stand though.
And I think it's soon about time that something happened again to remind GREE about respecting their customers.

If you ask me right now, I wouldn't have written what I wrote because of the above.
What did I get out of it in the end from this anonymous forum?
Nothing. Except being kicked out of a damn good faction (pretty sure cos of this).
In retrospect, I can see how it could be offensive to the most dedicated members when I criticize time and money spending into this game.
But on the bright side, I'll have more time for other things now, because finally, something made me turned off towards this game.
And anyway, everybody are responsible adults who can make as informed decisions as they choose about what to do in this game. I've made mine.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-13-2013, 02:31 PM
You mean the person who BEGGED to be allowed to win?
Ops, my mistake. I didnīt realize that you were bragging on somebody elseīs behalf. I really thought that you were going for the auction event your self.... Sry about the misunderstanding...I know for a fact that any challenge versus the Master of Auction Events would be close to an act of insanity, at least with my budget for this game. Therefore I do not even participate in those events. I can however rejoice together with the auction event winner, now that he is my faction leader. Maybe something for your Happy Thread...

Captain Steelman
03-13-2013, 02:51 PM
You mean the person who BEGGED to be allowed to win?

No, not that one. I mean Ferr of course... Did you not know that I am an Emperor...?