PDA

View Full Version : im not being shown on the other teams battle list

thunder
03-10-2013, 01:44 PM
im in a top 10 faction. I have not one single loss from other than the ones i caused myself. Im not powerful. we went up against the pirates there is only 1 person I can beat on the pirates. Im sure the pirates went through the whole list to find the best targets. im below level 100 so i will give low points but I know they probably tested everyone at least once. im not complaning about not getting loses but it would be nice to get some points of people attacking me and losing. anyone else thinking they are not being shown on the other team battle list?

NakedCherryPie
03-10-2013, 01:53 PM
What faction are you in? I'll look for you...

thunder
03-10-2013, 03:12 PM
What faction are you in? I'll look for you...

Than if im wrong I am showing up I will have 1000 loses in 10 minutes. If you went through the whole list im not being shown. We went against ferr and there were only 45 people on the list. Im sure he has way more than 45. If anyone wondering im using the iphone 4s

camper killer
03-10-2013, 03:19 PM
I for one do not target at random. and you don't need to go through an entire list to find the best targets. Once one is found you just go to that one and stop wasting gold on the others. what it probably means is you are in the middle of your factions list.

Vballmadam
03-10-2013, 04:58 PM
im in a top 10 faction. I have not one single loss from other than the ones i caused myself. Im not powerful. we went up against the pirates there is only 1 person I can beat on the pirates. Im sure the pirates went through the whole list to find the best targets. im below level 100 so i will give low points but I know they probably tested everyone at least once. im not complaning about not getting loses but it would be nice to get some points of people attacking me and losing. anyone else thinking they are not being shown on the other team battle list?

We don't go down the list...we just pick someone randomly and stay on them or choose someone we battle against in regular play.